Northwest Ohio Realignment

Unlawful regulations? Don't you find it curious there are no complaints against the repeal of alcohol at age 19 the voters voted for, seatbelts, insurance, and vaccinations for a whole list of other things? why die on the cross for this particular one?
There were complaints about all those things.

TCC
St. John’s
St. Francis
AW
Perrysburg
Whitmer
Lima Sr.

Clay
Northview
Southview
Napoleon
BG
Fremont Ross
Springfield

I feel that if everyone just wanted a swap they could’ve easily done this. I know 14 teams isn’t great, but it’s very feasible, just one cross in football with no mandated crossovers in any other sports. Plus…14 is a MUCH better number than 11, and I would make the argument even 10.

TCC
St. John’s
St. Francis
AW
Perrysburg
Whitmer
Lima Sr.

Clay
Northview
Southview
Napoleon
BG
Fremont Ross
Springfield

I feel that if everyone just wanted a swap they could’ve easily done this. I know 14 teams isn’t great, but it’s very feasible, just one cross in football with no mandated crossovers in any other sports. Plus…14 is a MUCH better number than 11, and I would make the argument even 10.
Findlay?

TCC
St. John’s
St. Francis
AW
Perrysburg
Whitmer
Lima Sr.

Clay
Northview
Southview
Napoleon
BG
Fremont Ross
Springfield

Add Findlay and Defiance and you got yourself a deal!!

TCC
St. John’s
St. Francis
AW
Perrysburg
Whitmer
Lima Sr.

Clay
Northview
Southview
Napoleon
BG
Fremont Ross
Springfield

If the bigger schools wanted to play with the catholic schools then this would've been a great, easy solution. Add in Findlay to the big division and Maumee might not have left the small division. Unfortunately though the whole NLL realignment was fueled by the big publics wanting to get away from the privates.

If the bigger schools wanted to play with the catholic schools then this would've been a great, easy solution. Add in Findlay to the big division and Maumee might not have left the small division. Unfortunately though the whole NLL realignment was fueled by the big publics wanting to get away from the privates.
The only thing that really frustrates me about this mindset is that you don't really, at all. Still going to play them in the postseason

The only thing that really frustrates me about this mindset is that you don't really, at all. Still going to play them in the postseason

Also remains to be seen if they won't play them non-conference.

Not many other options without long travel. I'm not sure the larger publics in the NLL playing the TCL would benefit either side. I can see the small division of the NLL playing the TCL and hopefully Lima, with some non conference crossovers with the upper division. So that still leaves the upper division looking for games.

shrek pick me GIF

Yes, but everyone didn't just want a swap.

Why? None of those schools were in the NLL.

Basketball records vs current NLL teams since 2005 - from Max Preps;

Napoleon 14-11
Maumee 7-1
Springfield 7-5
Anthony Wayne 5-1
Southview 4-2
Bowling Green 1-0
Northview 1-0
Perrysburg 1-2

40-22 vs NLL
Wauseon’s record against the NLL is shocking. They should be one of the tops schools for the NLL to get.

or do does Wauseon have too much of rich history in the NWOAL for them to leave? Other then that, i don’t see why the NLL doesn’t make a push for them.

Wauseon’s record against the NLL is shocking. They should be one of the tops schools for the NLL to get.

or do does Wauseon have too much of rich history in the NWOAL for them to leave? Other then that, i don’t see why the NLL doesn’t make a push for them.

And Wauseon is 14-19 vs Archbold during that same time.

I would love to see both Wauseon and Archbold in the NLL.

"Make a push?" What does that even mean? Offer them a bigger split of the TV money than what they get in the NWOAL?

Maybe ask then pretty please with sugar on top?

"Make a push?" What does that even mean? Offer them a bigger split of the TV money than what they get in the NWOAL?

Maybe ask then pretty please with sugar on top?
Jokes on you buster. you still have the Swanton, evergreen , & delta situation still in the talks of leaving the the NWOAL.. & wauseon has they’re own independent tv station specifically for sports…

& what’s your Venmo or cash app so i can send you a few bucks for acting like bozo the clown

Jokes on you buster. you still have the Swanton, evergreen , & delta situation still in the talks of leaving the the NWOAL.. & wauseon has they’re own independent tv station specifically for sports…

& what’s your Venmo or cash app so i can send you a few bucks for acting like bozo the clown
So there is nothing the NLL can offer Wauseon.

Thanks for making my point.

Wauseon (and Bryan as well) won't leave the NWOAL until it's obvious the league is a smoldering pile of rubbage. Swanton situation notwithstanding, I'd give Defiance leaving the WBL better odds than Wauseon or Bryan leaving the NWOAL.

Wauseon (and Bryan as well) won't leave the NWOAL until it's obvious the league is a smoldering pile of rubbage. Swanton situation notwithstanding, I'd give Defiance leaving the WBL better odds than Wauseon or Bryan leaving the NWOAL.
I don't think Bryan would go to the NLL even if the NWOAL no longer existed. Just can't seee it happening...ever.

I agree with this. They would beg for a GMC invite before joining the NLL.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, Bryan just can't compete with equally sized schools.
And I also don't know that the NLL schools would be interested in that drive enough to invite. They only need one more school...Bryan isn't #1 on that list for sure.

How in the world did Findlay and Fremont ever agree to be in a league with Newark, Lancaster, and Zanesville? Those buses probably needed oil changes after a single trip…
Ohio Heartland Conference, where Mansfield Senior and Marion Harding went, didn't want those 2, nor did eastern schools that formed Erie Shore Conference which included Elyria, Lorain schools, Sandusky, etc. Findlay and Ross didn't want to be Independent.