New Home for Weekly Coach's show!

You should get Coach Fisher, his son ... and Coach Fisher's brother (who is an assistant at Beechwood in Kentucky). I am sure that will be an interesting show!!!

Coach Fisher was on last year and it was a good show.
Coach Williams was also a very interesting guest.

Most importantly, we want people there. We need to pack Barnesburg and show them that the show is worth having on a weekly basis and we want to get the word out that EVERYONE IS INVITED EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!

Come on up Wednesday night and discuss the impending Titanic struggle with St. Xavier! Show starts promptly at 7:00 but I would get there early to get a good seat as I have a feeling we may be turning people away from the party room.

-CardinalsFan

Most importantly, we want people there. We need to pack Barnesburg and show them that the show is worth having on a weekly basis and we want to get the word out that EVERYONE IS INVITED EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!

Come on up Wednesday night and discuss the impending Titanic struggle with St. Xavier! Show starts promptly at 7:00 but I would get there early to get a good seat as I have a feeling we may be turning people away from the party room.

-CardinalsFan

I'll be there with some tough questions. Will you be there? ;)

WeAreColerain.com Coaches Show "Playoffs" tonight at 7pm. Join us for cold drinks , great food and Cardinal Football Talk. Tonights guests are Defensive Coordinator Coach Sean Cutright and Offensive Line Coach Jeff Woltz

This weeks show will be "For Our Seniors". It will be at the High school at 7pm in a location to be determined. All are welcome to attend as we discuss and celebrate our Cardinals.

Sorry I missed the last Colerain coaches show last night at the high school with Coach Bolden and the Seniors, but, I just watched the web-cast on wearecolerain.com and I highly recommend that those that haven't spend an hour and watch it. We have a lot to be proud of and wearecolerain gives us an opportunity to know these players and coaches on a more personal basis and not just football players and coaches. They have set a great example for the players that follow them.