New Home for Weekly Coach's show!

The food is above, maybe slightly above, but it's still a cool place for the most part.

That helps. Is it above, slightly above dog crap or is the food good ?????

Do they serve up any southern grub ?? Gizzards, crawfish, greens ??

Are Panthers allowed in? I need to continue my once a year tradition to dine and drink with the fine (mostly) people of Colerain.

This weeks guests are Jackson Sorn and L.A. Ramsby along with Coach Bolden

According to Tom Gamble on Cincinnati.com Tom Bolden is going to be at the Colerain Skyline Chile from 6-8 tonight for some kind of tailgate party. How can he be both places?

Plush setup for the wearecolerain.com guys at the Middletown game. Hope you can return the favor when they come back here with their radio crew. :)

LB Jake Blust and DB Dylan Coombs this week.
..please post any questions you may have and we will try to read them during show.

I know this isn't about the coaches show but I loved the West post game interview with Coach Bolden. He's just a brutally honest guy, you could tell he was flat out fuming. As he said though, they'll have a great week of practice and come back extremely focused against East.

Kudos again to the crew at "we are" ....

Coaches Show playoff week one...Walnut Hills

Wearecolerain.com wants your input.... This week is the start of our second season THE PLAYOFFS. Guests this week are all four Captains. Joe Bolden,Andre Jones,Steven Ferneding and David Moore.

please post questions for our captains,our hosts or Coach Bolden and they will read them on the air. If you wish you can pm me the questions

WE ARE COLERAIN

Wearecolerain.com wants your input.... This week is the start of our second season THE PLAYOFFS. Guests this week are all four Captains. Joe Bolden,Andre Jones,Steven Ferneding and David Moore.

please post questions for our captains,our hosts or Coach Bolden and they will read them on the air. If you wish you can pm me the questions

WE ARE COLERAIN

You should get Coach Fisher, his son ... and Coach Fisher's brother (who is an assistant at Beechwood in Kentucky). I am sure that will be an interesting show!!!