Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

What kind of idiot believes they threw a light switch? You?

lmao

It's hard to argue with that logic. Because it's brain-dead stupid.

But it's not important that you understand now. We will curb stomp you lying bastards with the truth this Fall.

Please make a note of this.
You just spew made up nonsense and then wilt like a baby b_tch when your BS is called out.

How does it feel to be so utterly humiliated this often?

If someone stole your car you could finally buy that EV you have been wanting.
Did you see the spike in Tesla stock - in spite of disappointing earnings recently - after the announcement that they were going to focus on producing some more affordable vehicles ?

You just spew made up nonsense and then wilt like a baby b_tch when your BS is called out.

lol What?

Only brain-dead idiots believe violent crime is on the decline and the streets of your chit hole cities are safe. Then again, these are the same brain-dead idiots who believe our southern border is secure and immigration is legal and orderly. You're in both of those camps, correct?

This Fall the American people will deliver a huge dose of reality to your juvenile delusions.

Write that down.

lol What?

Only brain-dead idiots believe violent crime is on the decline and the streets of your chit hole cities are safe. Then again, these are the same brain-dead idiots who believe our southern border is secure and immigration is legal and orderly. You're in both of those camps, correct?

This Fall the American people will deliver a huge dose of reality to your juvenile delusions.

Write that down.
Let’s sum your BS.

1. Crime is under reported but you can’t say by how much or when the phenomenon started.
2. You say police departments are understaffed but they are actually at the highest level of staffing in 16 years.

You are a blubbering butt hurt imbecile.

Write that down.

No Guillotine is simply dealing with you the way a smart person does. You are a troll and he treats you like one.

My problem is that I treat your seriously and try to debate you. More fool me. I wish I had Guillotine's skill at slapping you around.

Let’s sum your BS.

1. Crime is under reported but you can’t say by how much or when the phenomenon started.
2. You say police departments are understaffed but they are actually at the highest level of staffing in 16 years.

You are a blubbering butt hurt imbecile.

Write that down.

This is what sophistry looks like. Is it any wonder law enforcement overwhelmingly supports President Trump?

We should all laugh hardily at the impotence of planet moonbat.

Did you see the spike in Tesla stock - in spite of disappointing earnings recently - after the announcement that they were going to focus on producing some more affordable vehicles ?
No. I missed it. I did go to Kroger last night and saw 2 teslas and a couple hybrids. Out of the 125-150 cars there in total though. Reminded me of Stirred's bold predictions.

No Guillotine is simply dealing with you the way a smart person does. You are a troll and he treats you like one.

My problem is that I treat your seriously and try to debate you. More fool me. I wish I had Guillotine's skill at slapping you around.
You are excuse making. You are not serious when you claim police forces are understaffed which causes under reporting when in fact, staffing is at a 14 year high.

This is what sophistry looks like. Is it any wonder law enforcement overwhelmingly supports President Trump?

We should all laugh hardily at the impotence of planet moonbat.
More deflection on police support for president. Sophistry is making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims with a total inability to back them up all because your feelings are hurt.

Sophistry is making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims with a total inability to back them up all because your feelings are hurt.

Okay.

You are not serious when you claim police forces are understaffed which causes under reporting when in fact staffing is at a 14 year high.

You're your own worst enemy, dullard!

Not only is that stupid statement flawed reasoning, it's also a bald-faced lie! But even if it was true, you do realize staffing could be at a 14 year high and police departments could still be understaffed? Of course you don't! You're a sophist!

lmao

Okay.

You're your own worst enemy, dullard!

Not only is that stupid statement flawed reasoning, it's also a bald-faced lie! But even if it was true, you do realize staffing could be at a 14 year high and police departments could still be understaffed? Of course you don't! You're a sophist!

lmao
I understand both can be true but what cant be true is an underreporting phenomenon caused by understaffing. Under reporting due to inadequate staffing is not going to start when staffing is improving. Suggesting this underscores what a total idiot you are.

Lmao.