Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

What’s your theory on why the trans community is so filled with hate and murderous rage towards normal people?
Generally speaking, i think that they just want to left alone to live their lives in peace and not be tormented and ostracized.

Today is the one year anniversary of this young, crazed trans-shooter's rampage.

The DoJ is still denying state and local law enforcement agencies the knowledge to be gleaned from Audrey Holt's many writings because they are more concerned about protecting the feelings of the trans community than they are with physically protecting the population in general.

Don't you find this odd? " Trauger will review the documents privately, before deciding whether to share the writings with the plaintiffs, the Tennessee Star reported on Monday."

The judge now can decide if the writings should be shared? How is this any different? She is all knowing? How did she side with the plaintiff without first reviewing the writings?

Don't you find this odd? " Trauger will review the documents privately, before deciding whether to share the writings with the plaintiffs, the Tennessee Star reported on Monday."

The judge now can decide if the writings should be shared? How is this any different? She is all knowing? How did she side with the plaintiff without first reviewing the writings?

Like you posted the other day, government is broken and does not work. The story is evolving past protecting or prosecuting the transgender agenda. It is becoming about government control of information. An issue that should transcend party politics.

Today is the one year anniversary of this young, crazed trans-shooter's rampage.

The DoJ is still denying state and local law enforcement agencies the knowledge to be gleaned from Audrey Holt's many writings because they are more concerned about protecting the feelings of the trans community than they are with physically protecting the population in general.
Or this... https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-new...parents-dont-want-shooters-writings-released/

Who cares what they want at this point ? I really don’t give a crap. Even though I feel badly for them, it is probably their fault more than anyone else that their daughter Audrey went on a rampage, trying to assert her delusional masculinity, instead of receiving mental help. They were still in her life before she went on her hateful crazed rampage and got her self killed.

People in authority need to review all of this crap and understand what is going on with violence and transsexuals on hormone meds.

Proper American citizenship here depends upon understanding the truth, and preventing further blood shed. The Democrats idiotic pivot to gun control will not get that done. You fools won’t even enforce the laws that you have on the books now. You Demarxists are sitting back until you get totalitarian gun laws, disarming the citizenry, and you use chaos as your tool. Because you hate America, and you hate the authority in your life of the God that guided the United States of America's founding. That is a higher social purpose than protecting the feelings of Audrey Holt’s parents

This is not a coincidence, this is a cover-up.

And you are a maggot in the wounds of a dying nation.

Last edited:
Who cares what they want at this point ? I really don’t give a crap. Even though I feel badly for them, it is probably their fault more than anyone else that their daughter Audrey went on a rampage, trying to assert her delusional masculinity, instead of receiving mental help. They were still in her life before she went on her hateful crazed rampage and got her self killed.

People in authority need to review all of this crap and understand what is going on with violence and transsexuals on hormone meds.

Proper American citizenship here depends upon understanding the truth, and preventing further blood shed. The Democrats idiotic pivot to gun control will not get that done. You fools won’t even enforce the laws that you have on the books now. You Demarxists are sitting back until you get totalitarian gun laws, disarming the citizenry, and you use chaos as your tool. Because you hate America, and you hate the authority in your life of the God that guided Americas founding. That is a higher purpose than protecting the feelings of Audrey Holt’s parents

And you are a maggot in the carcass of a dying nation.
It was the parents of the people she killed that didn't want them published. Her parents handed them over. You are just ignorant.
Blah blah blah. Violent crimes are coming down again under Democrats.

Proper American citizenship here depends upon understanding the truth, and preventing further blood shed. The Democrats idiotic pivot to gun control will not get that done. You fools won’t even enforce the laws that you have on the books now. You Demarxists are sitting back until you get totalitarian gun laws, disarming the citizenry, and you use chaos as your tool. Because you hate America, and you hate the authority in your life of the God that guided Americas founding. That is a higher purpose than protecting the feelings of Audrey Holt’s parents

You need to take a sedative or something. Your hatred has you delusional.

1. You have the wrong parents. Its the victim's parents who do not want it public.
2. Who said law enforcement was not learning from her motive? You just made that up.
3. Who said she was on hormones? You just made that up.

It was the parents of the people she killed that didn't want them published. Her parents handed them over. You are just ignorant.
Blah blah blah. Violent crimes are coming down again under Democrats.
I don’t care what YOUR parents say they don’t want released. I don’t care what MY remaining parent says she wants released, or not. This is about doing the objectively correct thing for local law enforcement nationwide, you fool.

Truth is what matters, and a transparency that yields something closer to a full understanding of all the dynamics at play here is the imperative, you blithering idiot.

I didn’t read your absurd links when I saw the word “parents” in them. You are in a compulsive habit of regurgitating garbage. Certainly you should understand why I didn’t bother. Harry collects garbage, and YOU distribute links to it.

I don’t give a crap about feelings in a relative sense here, and no one else should either. Post a trigger warning, adjust your panty shield, and take a Midol, you virtue signaling man-twat.

Idiots like yourself are why we get lost in the weeds as a society on these issues, and you do it on purpose. You people suck. Be a serious adult for a while, dad_dud

Last edited:
I don’t care what YOUR parents say they don’t want released. I don’t care what MY remaining parent says she wants released, or not. This is about doing the objectively correct thing for local law enforcement nationwide, you fool.

Truth is what matters, and a transparency that yields something closer to a full understanding of all the dynamics at play here is the imperative, you blithering idiot.

I didn’t read your absurd links when I saw the word “parents” in them. You are in a compulsive habit of regurgitating garbage. Certainly you should understand why I didn’t bother. Harry collects garbage and you distribute it.

I don’t give a crap about feelings in a relative sense here, and no one else should either. Post a trigger warning, adjust your panty shield, and take a Midol, you virtue signaling man-twat.

Idiots like yourself are why we get lost in the weeds as a society on these issues, and you do it on purpose. You people suck. Be a serious adult for a while, dad_dud
Law enforcement can share things without you knowing it. You have your mind made up already. You are not objective about a single subject. You do not take in information and use it in any constructive manner. If it does not fit your preconceived notion, you just dismiss it. None of what you say the information needs to be public for do you actually believe in.

You don't read the links because you do not care to educate yourself. As a result you were, like you always are, 100% incorrect.

Law enforcement can share things without you knowing it. You have your mind made up already. You are not objective about a single subject. You do not take in information and use it in any constructive manner. If it does not fit your preconceived notion, you just dismiss it. None of what you say the information needs to be public for do you actually believe in.

You don't read the links because you do not care to educate yourself. As a result you were, like you always are, 100% incorrect.
You^ are in a compulsive habit of regurgitating garbage. Certainly you should understand why I didn’t bother. Harry collects garbage, and YOU distribute links to it.

But in this case they haven't, you see, and that's the real point.

I don't particularly care to read through it. Neither do I care to read some bull-yit report written by a degreed moron cherry-picker with an agenda of protecting the perverse Transinsanity Movement and the idiot Democrats that support it. Neither should any local law enforcement be forced to settle for such slanted "Cliff Notes"

If I know that the whole thing is available to any state or police department and THEIR chosen psych pros and law enforcement officials, that's all I want. The whole thing. Audrey Holt's whole stack of written stuff.

It's actually a moral imperative for proper leadership to be REQUIRED to do so, but you fools are so perpetually gaslit by Woke and childish bogus "notions of virtue" that you have no idea what "right and wrong" even mean any longer. You've truly become an enormous tribe of pathetically un-reasoned useful idiots.

The rest of your post is just more nonsense and deflection. Like those particular links were.

Last edited:
But in this case they haven't, you see, and that's the real point.

I don't particularly care to read through it. Neither do I care to read some bull-yit report written by a degreed moron cherry-picker with an agenda of protecting the perverse Transinsanity Movement and the idiot Democrats that support it.

If I know that the whole thing is available to any state or police department and THEIR chosen psych pros and law enforcement officials, that's all I want. The whole thing. Audrey Holt's whole stack of written stuff.

It's actually a moral imperative for proper leadership to be REQUIRED to do so, but you fools are so perpetually gaslit by Woke and childish bogus "notions of virtue" that you have no idea what "right and wrong" even mean any longer. You've truly become an enormous tribe of pathetically un-reasoned useful idiots.

The rest of your post is just more nonsense and deflection. Like those particular links were.
So, no matter what they write, it must match your opinion. You don't know any of what the FBI or state or local police might know, or how they might be using the information. You didn't bother to read the links so you have no idea what nonsense was in them.

So, no matter what they write, it must match your opinion. You don't know any of what the FBI or state or local police might know, or how they might be using the information. You didn't bother to read the links so you have no idea what nonsense was in them.
That Marxist dialectic idiocy always follows your "conclusions". Of course not, you deflecting dolt. What a weak, deflecting, _dud you really are.

You told me what the links were, and what they said. I told you that I do not care in the least what the feelings of the loved ones of the victims of the trans killer Audrey Holt are with regard to the release of the murderer's journals.

I have made several valid points, while also reminding you what a piece of trash you are, and you've addressed none of them. You've done nothing but deflect and excuse. Hasn't the Teachers' Union written any specific material on this topic yet, for you to "yack up" on these pages, yet ? You seem stuck....

This is a bald-faced lie that has been debunked here on numerous occasions.

Violent crime is now under reported. Please make a note of this.
LOL. Because MAGAs feelings are hurt police departments suddenly decided to under report.

LOL. Because MAGAs feelings are hurt police departments suddenly decided to under report.
I was murdered last week, but didn't report it cuz I thought, "What's the point?" Yeah, people killing people is under reported. My car was stolen is big time important, but your brother being killed is sort of a "what you gonna do" thing. WOW!

I was murdered last week, but didn't report it cuz I thought, "What's the point?" Yeah, people killing people is under reported. My car was stolen is big time important, but your brother being killed is sort of a "what you gonna do" thing. WOW!
The entire argument is ridiculous desperation. It's laughable.

Generally speaking, i think that they just want to left alone to live their lives in peace and not be tormented and ostracized.
Maybe they should not put themselves out there with their Bring a child to Trans book reading event or Trans drag show for kids. Probably would save them some harassment..

Is that what I said, scum dog liar?

Drastic changes in how crimes are reported to the government agencies who record them, and the underfunding and understaffing of police and sheriff departments across the country, have violent crime under-reported. And it's by design.

The gravity of your stupidity will come into focus this Fall when the American people tell you to take your "declining violent crime statistics" and shove it.

We all laugh hardily at your impotence.

Is that what I said, scum dog liar?

Drastic changes in how crimes are reported to the government agencies who record them, and the underfunding and understaffing of police and sheriff departments across the country, have violent crime under-reported. And it's by design.

The gravity of your stupidity will come into focus this Fall when the American people tell you to take your "declining violent crime statistics" and shove it.

We all laugh hardily at your impotence.
When did all the police departments start radically underreporting rapes, murders, car thefts and assaults? Which police departments have admitted doing this?

I didn’t read your absurd links when I saw the word “parents” in them. You are in a compulsive habit of regurgitating garbage. Certainly you should understand why I didn’t bother. Harry collects garbage, and YOU distribute links to it.

you described him to the tee...

When did all the police departments start radically underreporting rapes, murders, car thefts and assaults? Which police departments have admitted doing this?

lol

Perhaps you got lost when they narrowed the definition of violent crime.

All police and sheriff's departments report underfunding and understaffing particularly with respect to jurisdictions contained in your crime ridden chit hole cities.

It's not important that you understand today. We will rub your fat pimply face in it this Fall.

Last edited:
lol

Perhaps you got lost when they narrowed the definition of violent crime.

All police and sheriff's departments report underfunding and understand staffing particularly with respect to jurisdictions contained in your crime ridden chit hole cities.

It's not important that you understand today. We will rub your fat pimply face in it this Fall.
When did this underreporting all start? We have more police today that we did at any point since 2008.

What difference does that make?
Well. If it was always underreported then underreported numbers going down would mean crime is still coming down. Duh. If you don’t know when it started, how do you know it is happening?
It's hilarious you can't connect the dots,
You said police departments are understaffed. They are staffed better than anytime since 2008. You are a lying sack of sh_t.

This level of ignorance is astounding and cause for concern.

Well. If it was always underreported then underreported numbers going down would mean crime is still coming down. Duh. If you don’t know when it started, how do you know it is happening?

What kind of idiot believes they threw a light switch? You?

lmao

You said police departments are understaffed. They are staffed better than anytime since 2008. You are a lying sack of sh_t.

It's hard to argue with that logic. Because it's brain-dead stupid.

But it's not important that you understand now. We will curb stomp you lying bastards with the truth this Fall.

Please make a note of this.