Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

Omega

The first iteration of the story seems to have gone to the Yappi boneyard ( or my search skills suck).

The back story was the March 27, 2023 shooting at the Covenant School in Nashville, TN:

The shooter, Alden (Audrey?) Hale, a transgender, was killed by police in the immediate aftermath. Hale is reported to have left a Transgender Manifesto which has been kept under wraps by the FBI and local police, with much debate about why the secrecy.

In recent days, part of the manifesto has been leaked revealing hate as the motive.

Now there seems to be great effort to find the leakers.

So I pose these questions:

Why did the FBI and police sequester the manifesto ?

Why given that the Supreme Court leaks were never solved, is law enforcement hellbent on finding the Nashville leaker?

The first iteration of the story seems to have gone to the Yappi boneyard ( or my search skills suck).

The back story was the March 27, 2023 shooting at the Covenant School in Nashville, TN:

The shooter, Alden (Audrey?) Hale, a transgender, was killed by police in the immediate aftermath. Hale is reported to have left a Transgender Manifesto which has been kept under wraps by the FBI and local police, with much debate about why the secrecy.

In recent days, part of the manifesto has been leaked revealing hate as the motive.

Why given that the Supreme Court leaks were never solved, is law enforcement hellbent on finding the Nashville leaker?
Nothing to see here...

Just a mentally ill Lbgtq person performing a hate crime.

Not news worthy.

Nothing to see here...

Just a mentally ill Lbgtq person performing a hate crime.

Not news worthy.
So you see no Democrat led conspiracy to suppress the manifesto as LGBTQ+ is the shiny new minority protected class?

Because they prefer to do that in all these cases while under investigation and out of respect for the family of the deceased.
Because they broke the law and they do not have jurisdiction over the Supreme court. Duh..

Youtube and FB was quick to censor.

You know..can't let the truth out.

1700237479015.png

What has been learned from the leaks that have been constructive? The Families and the school requested that they not be made public. Who is being protected and who is not?

Other "parts" of our society aren't exclusively comprised of the mentally ill, dullard.

Duh.
That is certainly your opinion.

The American Psychiatric Association stated that gender nonconformity is not the same thing as gender dysphoria, and that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."

What has been learned from the leaks that have been constructive? The Families and the school requested that they not be made public. Who is being protected and who is not?

Full transparency please. The People can handle it, and deserve it. We are sick of the leftists' mind control game.

Be well.

And that is different than any other part of our society how?
Just about the most suicidal group of people on the planet are the postoperative transsexuals.

Yet they are shamelessly grooming the young kids to hold themselves hostage to threat of suicide if you don’t provide them with hormones and surgery.

maybe they are just damaged self-loathing people that need counseling more than they need to be the fodder for a growing niche medical industry

My opinion is that the increasing gay/trans phenomenon is due to the ever-increasing vaccine schedule over the last 40+ years. I believe the number of shots is now up to 76, which is unfathomable to me.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Just about the most suicidal group of people on the planet are the postoperative transsexuals.

Yet they are shamelessly grooming the young kids to hold themselves hostage to threat of suicide if you don’t provide them with hormones and surgery.

maybe they are just damaged self-loathing people that need counseling more than they need to be the fodder for a growing niche medical industry

Males make up 50% of the population in the US and 80% of suicides. Highest percentage of suicides is people over 85 years old. The next highest is 75-84. Fire arms are used in over 50% of suicides.

Do you think that perhaps transgender people face more or less harassment and rejection than non transgender? People like you seem perfectly accepting of them, but I'm guessing "Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons."

Christians make up 2/3 of the prison population in the US, so is it because the shooter was raised in a Christian home and went to a Christian school that she did what she did? Is Christianity a mental illness? Have we been groomed by going to church and Sunday school?

Full transparency please. The People can handle it, and deserve it. We are sick of the leftists' mind control game.

Be well.
The people can handle it?

I have heard kind people the last few weeks speak on how they could personally go to Israel and kill those muslims who attacked innocent people. The bitter hatred for people they don't know is pretty alarming.

So now, we want to take a representative of a community of mentally ill people, release a manifesto that causes feelings of rage to well up in most red blooded Americans, and you don't see potential for her/his/its/there/they railings against white people to potentially cause great harm to other people of their kind? Seems mostly smart to me to not inflame the world against these persons who truly need help dealing with how they view themselves in society.

Not sure what positives could come from releasing that piece of trash? We are better off to take note of how unhinged these people can become and prepare to protect the vulnerable children from them.

What has been learned from posting any of these things? Yet when it's someone the left thinks they can paint as conservative they can't wait to put it out there.

It's not so much about the manifesto but exposing the hypocrisy and double standard of the media.

The people can handle it?

I have heard kind people the last few weeks speak on how they could personally go to Israel and kill those muslims who attacked innocent people. The bitter hatred for people they don't know is pretty alarming.

So now, we want to take a representative of a community of mentally ill people, release a manifesto that causes feelings of rage to well up in most red blooded Americans, and you don't see potential for her/his/its/there/they railings against white people to potentially cause great harm to other people of their kind? Seems mostly smart to me to not inflame the world against these persons who truly need help dealing with how they view themselves in society.

Not sure what positives could come from releasing that piece of trash? We are better off to take note of how unhinged these people can become and prepare to protect the vulnerable children from them.
Hatred for people who paraglided in and started chopping off heads in broad daylight, who hide behind civilians, who's stated goal is the elimination of Jews, who are a proxy for the leading state sponsor of terror?

Yeah thats totally irrational.