Middletown Middies looking for new coach

I am predicting Douglas or Krause. If Douglas doesn’t take it, Krause is the second option. I have zero intel, just a guess based on this thread.

Heard it is Douglas from someone who is in the “know” in Middletown. This will change the landscape of the gmc significantly! Bold prediction: Middletown will win R4 in the next 5 years
Saw a news story Douglas recently completed his degree. Maybe it opens more doors for him. Big swing by Middletown if true.

Heard it is Douglas from someone who is in the “know” in Middletown. This will change the landscape of the gmc significantly! Bold prediction: Middletown will win R4 in the next 5 years
So you’re confident it’s Douglas?

I’m not floored but the move does surprise me. Middletown is a lot more accessible for a lot of athletes… he would draw from Cincinnati and Dayton and def compete in R4 in 3-5 years.

I do hope it is Douglass. As a guy who has been pretty adamant on LW playing more great teams during the season to become “Battle-Tested”, what better than an in-conference rival in Middletown, especially with a competitive Princeton that has a hopeful future. The GMC may be returning to its days of glory.

So you’re confident it’s Douglas?

I’m not floored but the move does surprise me. Middletown is a lot more accessible for a lot of athletes… he would draw from Cincinnati and Dayton and def compete in R4 in 3-5 years.
My source has no reason to give me this news unsolicited. Not so sure how much money is a factor for MO. His NFL pension probably pays near what he would make at Middletown if I was to guess. Springfield was a worse situation when Mo went there, they weren't winning at all. Middletown has at least been competitive and won a little bit the past couple years, so maybe Mo can get the Middies winning a little bit faster!

In this day and age, who isn't about the $money? You are a fool if $$$$ isn't on your mind!

A wise person once told me, "$$$Money isn't everything, but it sure makes life a hell of alot easier"....
Was that wise person Coach Mo? Someone tell him about Club Sinday and he might not need a paycheck. He'll be dancin' for dollas after hours on Friday nights.

Hang this from the press box at Barnitz if he gets the job:

“My girlfriend--she likes for me to dance, but she wants to come down to the show. She hates for me to kiss the ladies when I’m out there dancing--but that’s just part of getting the money--you’ve got to tease ‘em a little bit.” - Maurice Douglass

Lots of reports. No action at this point. I would have thought that Douglas would have told his team today after some of the players who signed in Springfield.

Attachments

• received_1030153368265635.jpeg
    received_1030153368265635.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 136
Jones is going to struggle to win in the GMC. You can't out-athlete everyone in the GMC. There's too many good coaches.