LeBron's Flagrant Foul

I get your point. I just see no intent. Purely accidental in my view.

Stewart's reactions were so overt I guess that made it easy for them. Politically, I think they made a HUGE mistake. If players got a day off for every accidental foul, there'd be no games. As soon as they gave James a day off, I think they implied their belief his action was intentional. If I were Stewart's rep, I'd reiterate that Stewart's play at the foul line was fare, he did nothing to draw that type of response.

Now LeBron gets a $15,000 fine for an obscene gesture in Wednesday's game.

Seems like LeBron is taking a page out of professional wrestling and wants to become the villain. Punching a guy, throwing fans out of a game, and now this. Not a good week...

Read above.Not a good week? His 2nd game back he had 30 points,11 assists,7 rebounds.
"I felt like I played a horrible game individually, and I hold myself to a higher standard than that," said James, whose 30 points, 11 assists and seven rebounds were marred by seven turnovers and 2-for-13 shooting from 3-point range. "I've got to do better for this team, especially when we're going through what we're going through on the floor."

Sounds like he hogged the ball to the detriment of the team.