Justin Mahoney will lead the Comets to a victory

oh man what happened to mason last night? Getting beat by a first year program doesn't bode well if you think you have a shot at winning one D1 game (which you have absolutely no shot at anyway). But good job Turpin, you showed last night that you should be in D1 and that mason should be sent down to D3 if not club.

Hrmm....I was under the impression that Zilch was a walk-on?

No he got recruited by them. He had to get his SAT scores up in order to get the offer. He actually got the phone call from them the same night that he scored the game winning goal against UA in overtime.

No he got recruited by them. He had to get his SAT scores up in order to get the offer. He actually got the phone call from them the same night that he scored the game winning goal against UA in overtime.

Wow, I did not know that...I was always under the impression that he decided to walk on there and he made the team!

oh i will, when the MASON COMETS RULE ALL!!!

somebody get this little boy out of here. he's gonna ruin this for everybody. im from mason, but i dont parade that around on my sleeves. u gotta be realistic, man. mason just moved up to D1 this year. did you think everything would be easy at D1? lacrosse this spring will look like football this upcoming fall: an uphill struggle.

Mason is going to take a while to catch up no doubt. To think they can play with Moeller is a joke. Moeller beat Turpin 11-0 at the end of 2 quarters in a scrimmage, and Turpin beat Mason what was it 14-6.