Justin Mahoney will lead the Comets to a victory

I haven't had the opportunity to see you play, so I cannot comment on your ability to recognize talent or not. Hopefully you get past your anger management issues.

Sounds like JM got your girl or something, because you have brought ZERO to the conversation and in your limited posts just enjoy cutting on people. Maybe you should hit the wall a bit and release some frustration on a LAX ball or something, but please get some help.

sounds like you are JM's girl the way youre on his ---- all over this board.

I am sorry did you already get your scholorship to VA, JH or perhaps Onondaga CC? You and francise both seem to know everything about everything and nothing about anything. Do you go to Mason? Do you see our guys work ethic? Just ASSume?

Please enhance our Lacrosse knowledge with your plethra of data based findings or at least get the fries when the buzzer goes off.

I'm sorry, can you please spell scholarship correctly before i read another one of your posts? did you go to VA or JH? oh so therefore youre saying that you know absolutely nothing about lacrosse too...

I'm sorry, can you please spell scholarship correctly before i read another one of your posts? did you go to VA or JH? oh so therefore youre saying that you know absolutely nothing about lacrosse too...

Whatever freshman. Bring your best or don't come at all. Actually, I played Lacrosse in college and watched the likes of punks like you, talk smack and get racked.

So before you bring your weak off-hand at me, get a little repect on Yappie before you start talking smack.

Whatever freshman. Bring your best or don't come at all. Actually, I played Lacrosse in college and watched the likes of punks like you, talk smack and get racked.

So before you bring your weak off-hand at me, get a little repect on Yappie before you start talking smack.

Alright bro, but back to YOUR original point, you tried to say that my opinion of Mahoney was wrong because I didn't get a scholarship to Hopkins or Virginia. Just because you played lacrosse in college doesn't mean anything, and if you did really "watch the likes of punks like me get racked" then you'd know that Mahoney is not a very good attackmen. He's not terrible, no, but you're giving him way too much credit for an average lacrosse player. And spell Yappi right, jeez it's all over this site. Are you sure to went to college?

Alright bro, but back to YOUR original point, you tried to say that my opinion of Mahoney was wrong because I didn't get a scholarship to Hopkins or Virginia. Just because you played lacrosse in college doesn't mean anything, and if you did really "watch the likes of punks like me get racked" then you'd know that Mahoney is not a very good attackmen. He's not terrible, no, but you're giving him way too much credit for an average lacrosse player. And spell Yappi right, jeez it's all over this site. Are you sure to went to college?

Let’s get this straight. I am not your "bro". You’re not even close to being the quality player my brother was, regardless of your skills… JM is a good guy and has worked his rear off this past winter. To make any question of his skills without seeing that effort is, well just typical of you and your lack of couth and any sense.

Since I haven't had the joy of watching you play, who knows whether you’re full of it, or just talking trash to amuse yourself? Since we all wait with baited breath for your next tidbit of wisdom, I am going to sit back and laugh at your pathetic wit.

I am going to choose to do something a little bit more valuable than listening to your nonsense and responding to it. If you are a HS player, hopefully you will have a solid year and back up your rhetoric.

Let’s get this straight. I am not your "bro". You’re not even close to being the quality player my brother was, regardless of your skills… JM is a good guy and has worked his rear off this past winter. To make any question of his skills without seeing that effort is, well just typical of you and your lack of couth and any sense.

Since I haven't had the joy of watching you play, who knows whether you’re full of it, or just talking trash to amuse yourself? Since we all wait with baited breath for your next tidbit of wisdom, I am going to sit back and laugh at your pathetic wit.

I am going to choose to do something a little bit more valuable than listening to your nonsense and responding to it. If you are a HS player, hopefully you will have a solid year and back up your rhetoric.

First off, I'd like to say its really amusing to watch you pump your chest and say you're the bigger person. You've already responded to my "nonsense" a couple times with similarly shallow remarks. Your hypocrisy is quite laughable.

Secondly, I am really tired of reading you're corny, half baked, cliche reamarks like "I'm not your bro" or "Did JM get your girl or something?" or capitalizing --- in "just ASSume." You're cheesy and not witty at all.

Lastly, and back to the point of this thread (the one that you set off track when you told me I was stupid for having an opinion) is that JM is an arrogant ----talker who can not back up his game with his loud mouth. No matter how much work he puts in, nothing will change that, and if you knew him you would undoubetdly already have known that. But, I guess it's more important to you to be a homer and trash talk with HS kids. Congratulations.

First off, I'd like to say its really amusing to watch you pump your chest and say you're the bigger person. You've already responded to my "nonsense" a couple times with similarly shallow remarks. Your hypocrisy is quite laughable.

Secondly, I am really tired of reading you're corny, half baked, cliche reamarks like "I'm not your bro" or "Did JM get your girl or something?" or capitalizing --- in "just ASSume." You're cheesy and not witty at all.

Lastly, and back to the point of this thread (the one that you set off track when you told me I was stupid for having an opinion) is that JM is an arrogant ----talker who can not back up his game with his loud mouth. No matter how much work he puts in, nothing will change that, and if you knew him you would undoubetdly already have known that. But, I guess it's more important to you to be a homer and trash talk with HS kids. Congratulations.

It's OK..You win....Please don't burn my fries.....

You must not know JM. He doesn't talk trash and his game backs him up. He is a great player. He would be a benefit to any team in R4 as a player.

i just wanted to say to anyone who thinks that mason will not win a game ... this is a competitive sport and in all competitive sports any team has a chance to win any game. LAX is a fast sport and like most fast sports anything can happen... it just a matter of who comes out to play

No actually Tommy Littel being X's goalie is actually really funny, X isnt going to be able to do anything when the other team can score at will, and X's d is weak as ----, there is no size in their d what so ever

No actually Tommy Littel being X's goalie is actually really funny, X isnt going to be able to do anything when the other team can score at will, and X's d is weak as ----, there is no size in their d what so ever

I think a potent offense can offset that small detail, although I think X's D isn't nearly as bad you make them out to be...

1. Mason isn't even good enough to play St. X, hence why they aren't playing this year.

2. Tommy Littel is a great goalie and X's defense performed very well in the St. X Tournament against very good teams.

3. You are an idiot and know nothing about lacrosse... go away.

4. I dunno who said what about scholarships to JH or UVA but nobody in the entire state of Ohio is going to get scholarships there for lacrosse so I really don't know what you're getting at.

4. I dunno who said what about scholarships to JH or UVA but nobody in the entire state of Ohio is going to get scholarships there for lacrosse so I really don't know what you're getting at.

So true, though there is a player (Max Schmidt) from UA who signed with Maryland. Fact is, we're in southern Ohio, which already doesn't grant us much credit.

1. Mason isn't even good enough to play St. X, hence why they aren't playing this year.

2. Tommy Littel is a great goalie and X's defense performed very well in the St. X Tournament against very good teams.

3. You are an idiot and know nothing about lacrosse... go away.

Mason does play St.X this year. Twice in the same week.

So true, though there is a player (Max Schmidt) from UA who signed with Maryland. Fact is, we're in southern Ohio, which already doesn't grant us much credit.

The fact that he signed doesn't mean he'll see much of the field. I know Andrew Zilch signed with Maryland a couple years ago and hasn't seen too much playing time.

Well Mason wasn't led to a victory yet. Getting beat by Turpin doesn't look too promising. I will say Turpin seemed to have a very nice game though.