Did I say energy policies….
I said policies
Like the border
Like Israel
Like the money he poured on the inflation fire
Like student loan forgiveness
Like Joe flation
Nothing MAGA.
Energy policy overseeing the most production ever? MAGA Dumb.

You challenged too??

See above
”The reality will set in come November when joes policies cost him the election”

Follow the entire conversation sport
Yea, dumb %%#% … you also said “The biggest issue is the Biden energy policy>>>>Joe Flation” …. I may be challenged, but in my world when someone says biggest issue …that usually means the most important of all the issues … then two post later you deny saying that … you are just like all the other MAGA fools on here … just keep deny things you put in writing …. Nothing but clowns

backing up homer simpson GIF

The great disconnect. The economy is strong except for the head winds of inflation and debt, the very things that give voters the pause reflected in the polls.

From our conservative point of view it is a economy driven by deficit spending and government edict. We know spending cuts and entitlement reforms need to be implemented to put the economy on a sustainable path. We also know that if Trump or any Republican campaigns on a fiscal austerity platform it will mean defeat on election day.

The great disconnect. The economy is strong except for the head winds of inflation and debt, the very things that give voters the pause reflected in the polls.

From our conservative point of view it is a economy driven by deficit spending and government edict. We know spending cuts and entitlement reforms need to be implemented to put the economy on a sustainable path. We also know that if Trump or any Republican campaigns on a fiscal austerity platform it will mean defeat on election day.
Trump deficit spent. Was his economy fueled by the same thing? What do you make of the consumer spending indexes?

From our conservative point of view it is an economy driven by deficit spending and government edict. We know spending cuts and entitlement reforms need to be implemented to put the economy on a sustainable path. We also know that if Trump or any Republican campaigns on a fiscal austerity platform it will mean defeat on election day.
The Republicans always campaigns on fiscal restrains … just never do it when elected

Trump deficit spent. Was his economy fueled by the same thing? What do you make of the consumer spending indexes?

There is no question government deficits stimulates spending and economic activity. The economy is flush with cash that supports consumer spending. What is not to like? The macro numbers for the current economy speak for themselves. Let the good times roll!

Yet I am wrestling with @Indiandad 's hypothesis that deficits do not matter as they are investments in the nation 's economic future. My concern is what happens when a geopolitical day of reckoning arrives.

The Republicans always campaigns on fiscal restrains … just never do it when elected
In a relative sense, you are a liar. Typically - with the exception of Trump signing Nancy's CARES Act - Republican leadership is less fiscally irresponsible, and anyone with a brain knows this to be our history.

The fact remains that the only black federal ink in the past +50 years was found in John Kasich's (R) budgets when he Chaired house Ways & Means, and Clinton had to sign them.

So, vote for more lying Republicans. They are all RINO's eventually. Wash, Rinse, repeat.
Better to vote in someone that at least says they will be responsible than vote in a party that tells you they have no plan to be and just promise to give you something free for your vote.