Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

In a relative sense, you are a liar. Typically - with the exception of Trump signing Nancy's CARES Act - Republican leadership is less fiscally irresponsible, and anyone with a brain knows this to be our history.

The fact remains that the only black federal ink in the past +50 years was found in John Kasich's (R) budgets when he Chaired house Ways & Means, and Clinton had to sign them.
You are so brain washed it is unreal … Trump had a majority in both the House & the Senate and did nothing …yea, I know it was someone else’s fault … it always is!

You are so brain washed it is unreal … Trump had a majority in both the House & the Senate and did nothing …yea, I know it was someone else’s fault … it always is!
This time it is you fools who are more divided. When you try to be all things to all people for too long, you end up being of no real good to anyone. Enjoy the Palestinians. I always told my old hippie NPR DemSoc anti-semitic buddy to be careful what he wished for. Y'all will only have the very worst ACLU jews left. They don't even rate a J. The economy at the bottom, the illegals getting a better ride than the hoodrats....wokery having black men remember Trump era spending power and want more.

I'm brainwashed though ? lol You're either a gaslighting partisan puke or a nitwit, joe

Last edited:
Better to vote in someone that at least says they will be responsible than vote in a party that tells you they have no plan to be and just promise to give you something free for your vote.
So, better to vote in liars. That's the lesson you teach kids and grand kids etc...? The evidence and numbers don't lie that the Dems are much better at economics. Progress requires Progressives.

So, better to vote in liars. That's the lesson you teach kids and grand kids etc...? The evidence and numbers don't lie that the Dems are much better at economics. Progress requires Progressives.
"I was at the top of my law school class". (No, he was near the bottom, and was caught plagiarizing in law school)

"My family was victimized by a drunken truck driver". (No, his family was killed in an accident in which his wife was at fault, and the truck driver was sober)

We could add to this list, but you get the picture about who is a serial liar.

"I was at the top of my law school class". (No, he was near the bottom, and was caught plagiarizing in law school)

"My family was victimized by a drunken truck driver". (No, his family was killed in an accident in which his wife was at fault, and the truck driver was sober)

We could add to this list, but you get the picture about who is a serial liar.
Ima say Trump University and stealing from Trump's kid with cancer charity takes the cake.

It's not debatable.

There is no question government deficits stimulates spending and economic activity. The economy is flush with cash that supports consumer spending. What is not to like? The macro numbers for the current economy speak for themselves. Let the good times roll!

Yet I am wrestling with @Indiandad 's hypothesis that deficits do not matter as they are investments in the nation 's economic future. My concern is what happens when a geopolitical day of reckoning arrives.
You did not answer either question.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff
Four more years (y)

Four more years (y)

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Ima say Trump University and stealing from Trump's kid with cancer charity takes the cake.

It's not debatable.
I am going to pull a "But Biden" here and now. Did you know the Bidens had a charity at one time? Research it and get back to me on how the money was spent and how much if any good happened from it. I could tell you but you will just "But Trump" it of this I am sure. You do the leg work and come back with a full and honest report on the Biden's charity. Then we will talk about cake.

It's not debatable.
Trump has a charity?

I know he didn't take a dime of salary while President, and donated it to charity.

Biden's charity is his own family, the notorious Biden Crime Family (BCF).

Joe always said, "Charity begins at home".

He also thinks that's where it stays.

Trump has a charity?

I know he didn't take a dime of salary while President, and donated it to charity.

Biden's charity is his own family, the notorious Biden Crime Family (BCF).

Joe always said, "Charity begins at home".

He also thinks that's where it stays.
You're a low-informed voter.

It's not debatable.
Link ? You don't debate in here, anyway. You gaslight echoes of actual smart, bad people, you clueless goofball

You post an urban legend. The details are not as you present, liar.

LOL, I guess you don't know how polls work? Where do they get the info from?
I don't think YOU know how they work LOL A random poll call in March DOES NOT equate to a vote in November now does it Trumper? They are not a 14-year old you're holding their hand through both...