Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

I guess I read it as still better than Trump considering none of them were interested in voting for him again 😂
Each one had economic complaints. The 2 libs appear to be voting Biden because of a student loan handout and Trump is mean. The other 2 voters who appear more independent are undecided. The common theme for all of them is the economic conditions are a burden and that's not good for Biden overall.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw that.

Inflation looks to be holding where it’s at, we’ll see if this lower growth continues.
So.... if the inflation rate is higher than the rate of growth, doesn't that mean we are actually contracting?

Stagflation is indeed upon us and has been for awhile.

Babbles said he'd not raise taxes on anyone making over $400K. He's said it hundreds of times over the past 4 years.

Now, there's his proposal to raise capital gains taxes to an historically high level:

The take-home:

According to a report issued by the Treasury Department, led by Secretary Janet Yellen, the president's proposed fiscal year 2025 budget would increase the top marginal rate on long-term capital gains and qualified dividends to a staggering 44.6%. A capital gains tax hike of that magnitude would take the rate to its highest level since it was first introduced in the early 1920s.

"Investment is the real driver of economic growth," E.J. Antoni, an economist and research fellow at The Heritage Foundation, told Fox News Digital. "Investment is what gives you productivity gains. Investment is where you get factories and machines — it's where businesses are able to provide their workers with tools and equipment that allow them to increase their productivity, to increase wages, etc."

"If you're going to tax something, you get less of it," he continued. "And that's just as true for investment as it is for anything else. Taxing capital gains means less investment, it means less economic growth, and it means the rise in people's standards of living is going to slow dramatically."

What are your thoughts on an employer being able to protect intellectual property? Just curious.
Non competes have nothing to do with IP. IP is protected by this thing called a Non Disclosure Agreement. Nobody is banning NDA’s. Next question?

Non competes have nothing to do with IP. IP is protected by this thing called a Non Disclosure Agreement. Nobody is banning NDA’s. Next question?
Was it jimmy johns that had non-competes for counter workers? Obviously anti-labor/competitive practice as they are worried workers will go up the street to get an extra $1 or $2 per hour.

Poor Brandon....

Inflation Is Overshadowing US Economic Resilience, Hurting Biden​

Thanks for sharing something we already knew. The economy has been forecasted to slow in 2024 and begin to pick up in 2025 since at least December.

That doesn't change the fact that the economy has been exceeding those expectations during the first quarter of the year, idiot.

Thanks for sharing something we already knew. The economy has been forecasted to slow in 2024 and begin to pick up in 2025 since at least December.

That doesn't change the fact that the economy has been exceeding those expectations during the first quarter of the year, idiot.

Do you know this? LMAO 39.8%

Babbles was on Comrade Stern's show this morning proclaiming he saved the lives of a half-dozen swimmers when he was a lifeguard hanging with cornpop. I'm sure his approval will go up a few points... amirite? ;)

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

How will that lower the price of gas and groceries?

What is Biden's plan to lower inflation?

Can you articulate it to us, because he sure as heII can't.
He has been executing it. Inflation is around half of what it was during its peak so it's obviously working. A better question is what is Trump's plan for inflation reduction? Can you share it?