JFK's coach steps down ?

This is objectively not true. For example, last year beating 8-1 JFK would’ve been worth about a full point more than beating 5-5 Poland in the computer points. Even if the 9 win D7 only beat other D7’s and the 5 win D4 beat all other D4’s, the D7 win would be worth more.
It’s very rare, and jfk probably arnt gonna have many 8-1 seasons going forward from the look of things.

It’s very rare, and jfk probably arnt gonna have many 8-1 seasons going forward from the look of things.
It’s rare-ish in it’s a full point more, it’s not rare though at all to be more. Beating 8-2 Mathews last year would’ve provided more points than beating 5-5 Poland.

It’s rare-ish in it’s a full point more, it’s not rare though at all to be more. Beating 8-2 Mathews last year would’ve provided more points than beating 5-5 Poland.
Well that may be true, but if mathews was playing better teams they wouldn’t be 8-2, so if a D7 team is gonna join a league with all bigger teams they’ll most likely never be bringing a lot of points

The application date for HC has closed and interviews will begin this week and next. I’m told there is a clear favorite and the school is confident that if he accepts there is a strong belief he’ll turn things around.

Stay tuned.

The application date for HC has closed and interviews will begin this week and next. I’m told there is a clear favorite and the school is confident that if he accepts there is a strong belief he’ll turn things around.

Stay tuned.
Clear favorite because no one worth their salt in the area wanted the job, big reach and it could be the end of meaningful football at JFK. Good chance the Eagles will go the way of Aquinas

Stay tuned.
Is the clear favorite even from the area? Seems as if everyone has no interest in the job.

Congratulations to the new coach. He was a great player at Harding and kids will play hard for him. I must say that I didn't see JFK hiring a coach with no head coaching experience or even a coordinator (that I know of) but a guy with great Harding connections will have me interested. If he does well, perhaps he will be a future candidate to replace Arnold.

Congratulations to the new coach. He was a great player at Harding and kids will play hard for him. I must say that I didn't see JFK hiring a coach with no head coaching experience or even a coordinator (that I know of) but a guy with great Harding connections will have me interested. If he does well, perhaps he will be a future candidate to replace Arnold.
Can you share the name?

Have heard good things about him, his biggest task will be putting a staff together and wish him the best. Dealing with the parents will be the biggest task along with a meddling administration, honestly no one wanted this job because of these two factors. He would have never been hired at any school in the area but JFK because of these factors lack of experience , as for the WGH future job there is only one place to look and that is the OC from Hoban a JFK grad that declined JFK in there search.

Give us a hint? What year did he graduate from WGH? Lol

Have heard good things about him, his biggest task will be putting a staff together and wish him the best. Dealing with the parents will be the biggest task along with a meddling administration, honestly no one wanted this job because of these two factors. He would have never been hired at any school in the area but JFK because of these factors lack of experience , as for the WGH future job there is only one place to look and that is the OC from Hoban a JFK grad that declined JFK in there search.
Idk, Leetonia or even maybe Wellsville might’ve hired him but even with all the problems that seem to be stewing at JFK, it’s still a much more desirable landing spot for a first time HC