JFK's coach steps down ?

Is Mooney Coach the same guy that got fired in college for drug use and had domestic charges filed against him? Or is that different coach? I know they have a big coaching family.

Is Mooney Coach the same guy that got fired in college for drug use and had domestic charges filed against him? Or is that different coach? I know they have a big coaching family.

Seems I recall reading about that. Also recall there were rumors that he engaged in womanizing while at Nebraska while on his brothers coaching staff. Not sure that’s true but You would have thought a parochial would have checked that out if true.

Last edited:
Seems I recall reading about that. Also recall there were rumors that he engaged in womanizing while at Nebraska while on his brothers coaching staff. Not sure that’s true but You would have thought a parochial would have checked that out if true.
Rumors that he engaged in womanizing? LMFAO. Who gives a damn, as an outsider. Not saying it is completely right, but most normal men have a desire for woman

Rumors that he engaged in womanizing? LMFAO. Who gives a damn, as an outsider. Not saying it is completely right, but most normal men have a desire for woman

If I recall the rumor correctly, the womanizing was other men’s wives. Don’t know if that was true, but that was the word. I think that is supposed to be verboten!

Is Mooney Coach the same guy that got fired in college for drug use and had domestic charges filed against him?
Yes on the domestic charges if I remember correctly, he also "went on a run for a couple of days" right after that. It all occured right after the Hubbard/Mooney game when the Hubbard Police were called to the Mooney visitor's locker room for a disturbance.

Yes on the domestic charges if I remember correctly, he also "went on a run for a couple of days" right after that. It all occured right after the Hubbard/Mooney game when the Hubbard Police were called to the Mooney visitor's locker room for a
Sounds like a wonderful locker room presence for the student athletes. As long as they win though guess some don’t mind selling their soul for a W.

Sounds like a wonderful locker room presence for the student athletes. As long as they win though guess some don’t mind selling their soul for a W.
I guess it's what the "Mooney family" wants when 100 people showed their support for him, throw morals and standards out the window 😂.