JFK's coach steps down ?

Just chill. No need to make a rash decision yet.
Really, this is your take?
They have been rejected by a hoard of hopeful-candidates.
This has nothing to do with being patient and not making a "rash decision." It has everything to do with not being able to find a qualified candidate willing to come aboard. At this point a "rash decision" of accepting the first willing candidate might be their best and only option.

This has nothing to do with being patient and not making a "rash decision." It has everything to do with not being able to find a qualified candidate willing to come aboard. At this point a "rash decision" of accepting the first willing candidate might be their best and only option.
In Jakes defense I think he was talking about whether GMA should move his kid to a different school or not.

The school president held a meeting with the football players today asking them to please stay until after a coach is hired. I think this can be interpreted a few different ways.

Yes. What benefit is it to switch your kid in March. If it is a bad situation when it happens leave, my kid probably will to, but to just go randomly take your kid somewhere right this second is stupid.

The school president held a meeting with the football players today asking them to please stay until after a coach is hired. I think this can be interpreted a few different ways.
Honestly it’s too bad that the President and Principal will retain their jobs, hearing a decision has been made on the new head coach but best of luck putting a quality staff together. I’m sure a few more players will transfer at the end of the school year, hopefully the Eagles can weather the storm a couple lean years are ahead

I think that may be getting them to stay so it helps finding a coach, not many will want the job of the cupboard is empty

So what exactly did he do to set this whole thing off? What was the last straw that made the kids and Coach want to leave?

How long has the current leadership been in charge at JFK? I recall a few years ago when either the president or principal coached the volleyball team on an interim basis. Just wondered if this is the same regime.

Funny, I was thinking that the other day as well. I thought I heard they were installing field turf, so the playing surface would be good.
Not so fast. Administration wants soccer to have 1st rights to it. Football can only use when open. I’m sure that’s what the football organization they got it through wanted.