Jackson State announces Deion Sanders as its next head football coach

They’re not splitting. They beat 2 bad teams and everyone thinks they’re good. Never underestimate what a good story can do in terms of overhype.
Haters gonna hate... it's a great story, just enjoy it. No one truly expects them to beat Oregon and/or USC. However, I'm damn sure rooting for them to do so.

Haters gonna hate... it's a great story, just enjoy it. No one truly expects them to beat Oregon and/or USC. However, I'm damn sure rooting for them to do so.
Who cares about the story? I think Deion is clearly doing an amazing job, they already doubled the win total from last yr. However, this is real life, not a movie, Oregon & USC have too much depth.

Deion has certainly earned his paycheck. The Buffs went from 1-11 and dismal attendance to packed stadiums and prime time coverage.

I will continue to emphasize that it will be interesting as to what happens when things do not go the Buffs way. Deion is an emotional roller coaster ride, always has been. When things are going great they go really great, but if things start going bad, they could go really really bad.

Deion has certainly earned his paycheck. The Buffs went from 1-11 and dismal attendance to packed stadiums and prime time coverage.

I will continue to emphasize that it will be interesting as to what happens when things do not go the Buffs way. Deion is an emotional roller coaster ride, always has been. When things are going great they go really great, but if things start going bad, they could go really really bad.
His fan boys are giant tards that don’t know football.

I’m not sure how anyone could watch last night’s game and think Colorado is well coached. How many times did CSU tear up Colorado’s D on a simple Mesh play?

I’ll never understand why Defenses go into Prevent late. All you’re doing is giving the Offense a chance to get in rhythm and move the ball.

Thought they did a good job of fighting back and sneaking away with the win. Hopefully that kinda wakes the team up a bit. Felt like there was too much off field stuff going on yesterday that lead them to lose focus. Think that's something they can control.

Pretty impressed with the QB Sanders. After a rough first half, he played really well when they needed it most. The drive to tie the game and OT was exceptional. The kid can play. Let's just hope his Dad can stay out of the way.

Not saying it won't happen but what is your proof of Deion being "an emotional rollercoaster ride"? I'm sure he didn't go into this job not knowing there won't be adversity at some point. :unsure:

Pretty impressed with the QB Sanders. After a rough first half, he played really well when they needed it most. The drive to tie the game and OT was exceptional. The kid can play. Let's just hope his Dad can stay out of the way.
Regardless of CSU stupidly going into Prevent, he still had to find the gaps in the cvg and complete those passes. Im not sure if he’s draft eligible this yr, but he would easily be the 3rd QB picked in the ‘24 Draft.

Regardless of CSU stupidly going into Prevent, he still had to find the gaps in the cvg and complete those passes. Im not sure if he’s draft eligible this yr, but he would easily be the 3rd QB picked in the ‘24 Draft.
Let's see how he does against Oregon and USC. He seems to have plenty of arm strength, but how is he going to do with smaller windows. For me anymore, I"m not big on drafting college QB's. Too many busts. I'd rather go with a guy who's been in the league a few years, probably wrong situation. Kind of like Tampa has now with Baker. He seems much more like an NFL QB than he was in Cleveland. Lack of patience today with many NFL teams.
I think if CSU had it to do over again, they would had rushed more than the standard 4 guys that last series.

I’m not sure how anyone could watch last night’s game and think Colorado is well coached. How many times did CSU tear up Colorado’s D on a simple Mesh play?

I’ll never understand why Defenses go into Prevent late. All you’re doing is giving the Offense a chance to get in rhythm and move the ball.
IDK, maybe YOU don't know anything about coaching.....🤷‍♂️? I get it though, some people watch just to see him fail. Maybe you're one of those people? JA :unsure:

I've followed his career.
Ok, that's not proof but I have followed it as well and besides wrongly being arrested in 1988 he hasn't seriously been in trouble. However, if there's something I've missed please share with me, if you please, I have no problem saying I was wrong otherwise as a pro he hasn't been in trouble and I don't count misdemeanors.

Ok, that's not proof but I have followed it as well and besides wrongly being arrested in 1988 he hasn't seriously been in trouble. However, if there's something I've missed please share with me, if you please, I have no problem saying I was wrong otherwise as a pro he hasn't been in trouble and I don't count misdemeanors.
I did not say trouble. Especially in the sense you are talking (law trouble).

Let's see how he does against Oregon and USC. He seems to have plenty of arm strength, but how is he going to do with smaller windows. For me anymore, I"m not big on drafting college QB's. Too many busts. I'd rather go with a guy who's been in the league a few years, probably wrong situation. Kind of like Tampa has now with Baker. He seems much more like an NFL QB than he was in Cleveland. Lack of patience today with many NFL teams.
I think if CSU had it to do over again, they would had rushed more than the standard 4 guys that last series.
His arm strength was on full display. Lol.
Three Stooges Vintage GIF

I understand completely now........ you can't.
I'm glad you understand an "emotional roller coaster." It is really simple. Everything has gone great. I'm unsure if I have ever seen as rapid a rise. When things do not go well lets see what happens. It is not an unrealistic thought.

I'm glad you understand an "emotional roller coaster." It is really simple. Everything has gone great. I'm unsure if I have ever seen as rapid a rise. When things do not go well lets see what happens. It is not an unrealistic thought.
Dude I asked you to give me proof that he's an "emotional rollercoaster" you've replied with four responses and no examples or instances that he is an "emotional rollercoaster".

Ok that's proof, I knew you would find that. Throwing water at Tim McCarver. Thank you. That shows his history of emotional problems! 🙄 👍
Sure does. I watched that live as you were a speckle in your mailman's eye. You are obviously a big fanboy. Lets see how this plays out over the year or so.

Sure does. I watched that live as you were a speckle in your mailman's eye. You are obviously a big fanboy. Lets see how this plays out over the year or so.
I take no offense to the personal jabs If that's how you respond to being called out, cool. However, I watched it live as well and I remember the broadcast when the late Tim McCarver was being critical of Deion's character by him playing two sports at the same time.

As I stated earlier, you implied that he had a history of emotional issues clearly, he doesn't. Thanks for sharing though.

I take no offense to the personal jabs If that's how you respond to being called out, cool. However, I watched it live as well and I remember the broadcast when the late Tim McCarver was being critical of Deion's character by him playing two sports at the same time.
There is a link with Andre Rison but you must of missed that. Deion is an emotional roller coaster ride. That limelight he likes so much has not cut the other way in awhile for Prime but it will. The Buffs just played in three very emotional games and face two superior teams the next two weeks. They also have tough opponents in Utah, UCLA, and Washington State. It will be interesting to see the response of Prime when people are critical and the Buffs are losing.
As I stated earlier, you implied that he had a history of emotional issues clearly, he doesn't. Thanks for sharing though.
Clearly he does, you just choose to ignore.

There is a link with Andre Rison but you must of missed that. Deion is an emotional roller coaster ride. That limelight he likes so much has not cut the other way in awhile for Prime but it will. The Buffs just played in three very emotional games and face two superior teams the next two weeks. They also have tough opponents in Utah, UCLA, and Washington State. It will be interesting to see the response of Prime when people are critical and the Buffs are losing.

Clearly he does, you just choose to ignore.
Look one incident doesn't qualify for emotional issues, you implied several. If he had a history of emotional problems he wouldn't be a coach let alone a D1 head coach.

And if he had emotional issues there's no way he'd win those games especially Saturday.