Is Escaping Poverty A Valid Reason To Apply To The US For Asylum ?? ??

Poverty Is A Valid Reason To Apply For Asylum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2020 Pandemic:

In the fiscal year of 2020, the United States Border Patrol apprehended 400,651 people trying to cross the Southwest border. This was a significant decrease from the previous year, when there were 851,508 apprehensions by Border Patrol at the Southwest border.

View attachment 52337

I'll say it again, you've got to be a special kind of useful idiot to defend the Biden Administration's treasonous border policy.

By EVERY available metric, the border overseen by President Trump was far superior.

We all laugh hardily at your impotence. lmao

I'll say it again, you've got to be a special kind of useful idiot to defend the Biden Administration's treasonous border policy.
I have not defended Biden’s policy. Show me a post where I did this.
By EVERY available metric, the border overseen by President Trump was far superior.
It was not better by every metric. I have already posted a metric that was worse.
We all laugh hardily at your impotence. lmao
Why do you defend Trumps border record when it was so bad relative to his predecessor?

I have not defended Biden’s policy. Show me a post where I did this.

It was not better by every metric. I have already posted a metric that was worse.

Why do you defend Trumps border record when it was so bad relative to his predecessor?

Wrong on all accounts!

Continue to defend the Biden Administration's treasonous border management. It makes you look so useful!

lmao

Wrong on all accounts!

Continue to defend the Biden Administration's treasonous border management. It makes you look so useful!

lmao

President Trump's border policies are far superior to the treasonous management of the Biden Administration.

Please make a note of this.

Dem NJ Mayor: We Turned Away Migrant Bus Because It’s ‘Major Security Risk’ — Don’t Know If They’re Armed​

While speaking to New York ABC affiliate WABC on Monday, Edison, New Jersey Mayor Sam Joshi (D) stated that he turned a bus full of migrants sent to the city back because local police “did not know if any of those 40 individuals were carrying weapons, they couldn’t be identified.” And this is “a major security risk. It’s a health risk. And we’re just not going to tolerate that.” Joshi, who plans to send migrants back to the border, also stated that he doesn’t want to pawn problems off on other mayors.

WABC New Jersey Reporter Toni Yates stated, “The town of Edison, however, has its own answer: A charter bus to send migrants back to the southern border. The bus that arrived the other night was simply ordered to leave.”

She then played a clip of Joshi saying, “Edison Township Police officers did not know if any of those 40 individuals were carrying weapons, they couldn’t be identified. And that is a major problem. That’s a major security risk. It’s a health risk. And we’re just not going to tolerate that.”