Is Escaping Poverty A Valid Reason To Apply To The US For Asylum ?? ??

Poverty Is A Valid Reason To Apply For Asylum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It is a well documented fact that the same pile of American tax liabilitie$ can help 12 times more refugees if we spend it near where they live instead of bringing them here to America. That was like 6-8 years ago. I have to believe that the disparity has become even greater. Importing parasites just to get them to vote for you only makes sense when you spend other people’s money.

Now, if you vet immigrants for employment viability, you can make noteworthy increases in tax revenue and be better equipped to help hungry Bronze/Stone Age grunts in place without seeing if a $36T deficit is enough to break the machine

God damn the Democrat party

Last edited:
It is a well documented fact that the same pile of American tax liabilitie$ can help 12 times more refugees if we spend it near where they live instead of bringing them here to America. That was like 6-8 years ago. I have to believe that the disparity has become even greater. Importing parasites just to get them to vote for you only makes sense when you spend other people’s money

Asylum status and refugee status are two entirely different things.

Asylum status and refugee status are two entirely different things.
WE know that. I see those ideas being purposefully conflated.

Do the Mexican cartels even permit foreign nationals to transit Mexico to the southern US border without paying them any longer ?

How does a person who INVESTS in a plane ticket to another continent in hopes of exploiting Democrats’ stupidity legitimately make a claim of needing “economic asylum” in the first place ? The only consistent dynamic in the Democrat Party platform is their cognitive dissonance.

"For one, although advocates would call this group “asylum-seekers,” one must face religious or political persecution in their home country to qualify for asylum."

Probese has lied repeatedly on this board about this indisputable fact.

His "usefulness" is noted.

You are born where you are born and must stay there. You are born to the situation you are born and must stay there. Doesn't matter how dire your circumstances are, you must stay there. You can't seek a better situation for your children either. It doesn't matter how corrupt or oppressive the government is where you are, you must stay there. If god didn't want you to live like that, you wouldn't have been assigned there.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
You are born where you are born and must stay there. You are born to the situation you are born and must stay there. Doesn't matter how dire your circumstances are, you must stay there. You can't seek a better situation for your children either. It doesn't matter how corrupt or oppressive the government is where you are, you must stay there. If god didn't want you to live like that, you wouldn't have been assigned there.
"You don't have to stay there, just don't come here".

Tell you what, take a trip around the world, and every country you come to, tell them, "Hey, I am fleeing poverty and suppression of my rights, I'd like to stay here, can you please point me to the office where I can sign up for some relief?"

If you're lucky, you'll just spend a few days in detention before they deport you.

"For one, although advocates would call this group “asylum-seekers,” one must face religious or political persecution in their home country to qualify for asylum."

Probese has lied repeatedly on this board about this indisputable fact.

His "usefulness" is noted.
Maybe, but I bet you don't have a golf cart.

There are laws for a reason, if I did not like where I was born or raised, should I have just moved to your house, expected you to take care of me, feed me and give me an allowance?

I’ll continue to say, I don’t blame (most) of these people. And TBH, I think they’re better than a lot of American Leftists. They actually want to work and appreciate being in America, instead of constantly bitching about capitalism or the country itself.

However, there needs to be a better, legal way for them to become citizens. We cannot have large numbers of undocumented people freely roaming the country. This is a big reason why many cartels have used this as a chance to increase their shipments of opioids/fentanyl

"You don't have to stay there, just don't come here".

Tell you what, take a trip around the world, and every country you come to, tell them, "Hey, I am fleeing poverty and suppression of my rights, I'd like to stay here, can you please point me to the office where I can sign up for some relief?"

If you're lucky, you'll just spend a few days in detention before they deport you.
I don't care about other countries. How did you and your family end up in the United States of America?

There are laws for a reason, if I did not like where I was born or raised, should I have just moved to your house, expected you to take care of me, feed me and give me an allowance?
You should expect that people would help you. You should expect to help others. The laws have changed and change on the fly. We all came from somewhere that wasn't originally here. There is plenty of space and resources for immigrants. Like with about every "problem" conservatives seem to have, the number of refugees admitted into the US is not as many as it has been in the past. It fluctuates. As with everything else, republicans do not want to participate in solutions. Fear is the only thing they want out of immigration.

So, this justifies the extreme leftist policy of open borders and the perversion of our asylum laws?

Because that's what you're defending.

So, this justifies the extreme leftist policy of open borders and the perversion of our asylum laws?

Because that's what you're defending.
There is no leftist policy of open borders. The same policies have existed for decades. Things you are arguing about, against and for have been decided by courts.

There is no leftist policy of open borders. The same policies have existed for decades.

That is a bald-faced lie. People don't like it when you piss down their back and tell them it's raining, dullard.

Things you are arguing about, against and for have been decided by courts.

Another lie. Economic asylum has not been tested in the courts. It's a new phenomenon.

[Edit] I just noticed you haven't voted in this poll. Why not?

Last edited:
That is a bald-faced lie. People don't like it when you piss down their back and tell them it's raining, dullard.

Another lie. Economic asylum has not been tested in the courts. It's a new phenomenon.
There is no nee phenomenon. It's just made up crap to scare you. Conservative are good at that. Afraid of women and children. sort of pathetic don't you think?

There is no nee phenomenon. It's just made up crap to scare you. Conservative are good at that. Afraid of women and children. sort of pathetic don't you think?

Another bald-faced lie.

Economic asylum is a new phenomenon invented by the Biden Administration. Did you even bother to read the cited article that started this thread?

Again, why haven't you supported your position by voting in the poll?

WE know that. I see those ideas being purposefully conflated.

Do the Mexican cartels even permit foreign nationals to transit Mexico to the southern US border without paying them any longer ?

How does a person who INVESTS in a plane ticket to another continent in hopes of exploiting Democrats’ stupidity legitimately make a claim of needing “economic asylum” in the first place ? The only consistent dynamic in the Democrat Party platform is their cognitive dissonance.

true

I drank too much on Christmas.. can you explain what your POST means....

You should expect that people would help you. You should expect to help others. The laws have changed and change on the fly. We all came from somewhere that wasn't originally here. There is plenty of space and resources for immigrants. Like with about every "problem" conservatives seem to have, the number of refugees admitted into the US is not as many as it has been in the past. It fluctuates. As with everything else, republicans do not want to participate in solutions. Fear is the only thing they want out of immigration.
how many of those illegals are staying at your place? How about you go to those hotels in NYC and get a few out of the $500 a night rooms, and bring them to your house?

What a semi-relevant goof you are. Lol

please explain PLENTY of space and resources for the illegals?

Another bald-faced lie.

Economic asylum is a new phenomenon invented by the Biden Administration. Did you even bother to read the cited article that started this thread?

Again, why haven't you supported your position by voting in the poll?
It's an opinion piece. Fear the caravans! We've been down that road before. FEAR FEAR FEAR. Caravans! Believe opinion pieces.