GWOC -2021

Nobody has forgotten about the lineman smh. Anyone who knows football knows thats the most important part of a team just 7 on 7 is pretty much only thing to talk about. Camp starts soon followed by scrimmages

How good will Boro or Burg be this year? I take it Creek will still be at the bottom
Boro will be good, Burg is on the up swing, Creek is a mess. Hate to say it but coaching has chased alot of kids away from the program. Creek will be bad for a long time. But the AD dont care as long as soccer is winning.

Does anyone know when the Coaches for Social Justice 7 on 7 are? I read it in the paper, but it couldn't find the date.

Yes there was a dual stream. And @vamp2syd im not sure on the Wayne one

It came on at about 4:30..... no commentary so it is a bit hard trying to figure out who is there... So far, i have recognized Fairborn, Withrow, and Arcanum..... a mystery school in black and red with silver helmets... Troy???? Stebbins????

Looks like Wayne will be playing at around 6. Fairmont might be there as well.... could possibly be Valley View .....

It came on at about 4:30..... no commentary so it is a bit hard trying to figure out who is there... So far, i have recognized Fairborn, Withrow, and Arcanum..... a mystery school in black and red with silver helmets... Troy???? Stebbins????

Looks like Wayne will be playing at around 6. Fairmont might be there as well.... could possibly be Valley View .....
Lima Senior

Wayne has some serious talent on the field this year...let's hope the coaches can improve so these kids can win.

It's a shame that Wayne vs. Springfield is Week 4. That game would be perfect as a Week 9 slugfest with two 8-0 teams. It would also give the freshman QB more time to be ready.

It's a shame that Wayne vs. Springfield is Week 4. That game would be perfect as a Week 9 slugfest with two 8-0 teams. It would also give the freshman QB more time to be ready.
Due to poor coaching, I don't believe Wayne will be 8-0 this year. Based on the results of the last 2 seasons, the lack of discipline, the huge amount of penalties every single game-the mental breakdowns, etc....8-0 is a pipe dream. I would LOVE an 8-0 start, a great playoff run, etc. But, the reality is, the coaching staff is lackluster. The loss of Minton combined with the retirement of Garringer and Wood was a huge loss.

Due to poor coaching, I don't believe Wayne will be 8-0 this year. Based on the results of the last 2 seasons, the lack of discipline, the huge amount of penalties every single game-the mental breakdowns, etc....8-0 is a pipe dream. I would LOVE an 8-0 start, a great playoff run, etc. But, the reality is, the coaching staff is lackluster. The loss of Minton combined with the retirement of Garringer and Wood was a huge loss.
Very true. Wayne had Northmont beaten last year and then they gave it back with that stupid, unnecessary late hit penalty.