Gas Prices

If the United States could cause inflation here in the states to go down what are the odds that many of the other nations of the world would see a drop also?

A price drop here would likely mean a cooling in the global oil market. A cooling off would drop prices globally.

The same reason we deal with the rest of the Middle East. They have resources the world need’s so guess what?

I mean I don’t see you advocating we drop China over Xinjiang do I?
We can’t afford to. Our politicians sold their souls to China a long time ago.

We can give Iran the finger any old time we want to, though.

So you are telling me the Obama deal was first class and we were not the losers? if this deal is the not better than the Obama one, Iran will get the bomb and we will be paying for it.

So you are telling me the Obama deal was first class and we were not the losers? if this deal is the not better than the Obama one, Iran will get the bomb and we will be paying for it.

There’s two things at play here.

Obama made a crap deal and Trump made a crap decision to leave it without a new deal in place. Trump shouldn’t have listened to his hawkish advisors and stayed in the deal. Crap or not the deal was largely working for its intended purpose.

I work part time for a solar company, and I can tell you that most of ^ is bullshite.

It's only true if there are major tech advances in solar panel efficiency and storage. As we stand right here, right now, we aren't anywhere near that place - particularly anywhere north of, say, Oklahoma City.
Apparently they don’t tell maintenance men and their salespeople everything.

Apparently they don’t tell maintenance men and their salespeople everything.

Lol.

There is no doubt there have been and are advancements in the science.

To apply legitimately to the question we were discussing, the product needs to already be proven, mass produced, available, and affordable.

The product you cited has just entered the peer review stage of science, and has not been mass produced, isn't available, and will be outrageously expensive if it does make it to market. Something can be wonderful, but not practical because it is cost prohibitive.

Business is hard and in the solar business what applies to the discussion we were having is what is available and affordable, and, therefore, sellable and practical.

So, try again.

Message of the Day​

message lower air conditioner usage electric grid buy trade in gas car

Obama made a crap deal and Trump made a crap decision to leave it without a new deal in place. Trump shouldn’t have listened to his hawkish advisors and stayed in the deal. Crap or not the deal was largely working for its intended purpose.
What type of "deal" do you make with religious zealots who will lie to you all day long, hide what they are doing within the deal, and pledge death to your country?

So your are trying to tell me and and trying to make me believe a crap deal is better than no deal? Why look the stupid fool when you can make a crap deal ship skids of cash and prove it to the whole world without any doubt?

This subject illustrates the strange world the leftist mind occupies.

Non-renewable energy sources are desirable, but not anywhere near capable of meeting our energy needs, but the Brandon admin is expressing the goal of eliminating fossil fuels and replacing them with renewables when the ability to do that is not there - not even close.

Now that's some extraordinary faith. We are going to take away a reliable source of energy and basically hope the ability to replace it is there when we need it - without any indication it will be.

What a strange religion the environmental extremism of the Left believes in. I respect faith, but it has to be rational. These people are in a blind faith place.

Non-renewable energy sources are desirable, but not anywhere near capable of meeting our energy needs, but the Brandon admin is expressing the goal of eliminating fossil fuels and replacing them with renewables when the ability to do that is not there - not even close.

Now that's some extraordinary faith. We are going to take away a reliable source of energy and basically hope the ability to replace it is there when we need it - without any indication it will be.

What a strange religion the environmental extremism of the Left believes in. I respect faith, but it has to be rational. These people are in a blind faith place.
These are smart people pulling the strings. Think about how you create a new world order. You must destroy what's in place first. Energy,food, social fabrics and other categories. It comes down to good vrs evil. Imo

This is a really narrow view of solar power’s possibility’s. Solar’s future isn’t only going to be in huge fields of panels. It’s going to be in solar roofs and smaller more portable panels for use around homes. They’ll cut home usage down drastically over time.

Perhaps you should do more looking into what renewables can do and what their future looks like.
Not going to happen. Per unit area, there is a very limited amount of energy that can be extracted from the sun.

Another issue with all technologies is the greatest advances are made early on, we are passed that stage in solar. So advances now will be incremental.

So your are trying to tell me and and trying to make me believe a crap deal is better than no deal? Why look the stupid fool when you can make a crap deal ship skids of cash and prove it to the whole world without any doubt?

What’s better a nuclear Iran or a non nuclear Iran? Realistically those are our options aside from military action.

So you pick which is a better option.

What’s better a nuclear Iran or a non nuclear Iran? Realistically those are our options aside from military action.

So you pick which is a better option.
Trump said he would get better deals with North Korea, China, and Iran. He also Promised better and cheeper healthcare. He failed you on all of these, yet you defend him. Why?

Trump said he would get better deals with North Korea, China, and Iran. He also Promised better and cheeper healthcare. He failed you on all of these, yet you defend him. Why?

False. barack obama said you would save over $2,500 with obamaKare ................... BIGGEST LIE ever told.