Findlay vs Springfield

Findlay played pretty well tonite?? Did you actually watch the game. They had absolutely no offense. They couldn't get a first down most of the game. In the 1st half, they had 1 first down and 16 total yards. They looked completely demoralized tonite.
Findlay was third or fourth in their league. Why was the score only 13-0 with only one offensive TD? Why did Springfield struggle when they have all these great players? Seems they have a few things to work out before they meet one of the better Ohio teams.

there is no way these are Springfield fans. Have to be rival fans acting like jack-apes to try and make Springfield look bad. Good luck in your next match. Marysville executes well and doesn't back down. They will be difficult to disrupt.

Findlay was third or fourth in their league. Why was the score only 13-0 with only one offensive TD? Why did Springfield struggle when they have all these great players? Seems they have a few things to work out before they meet one of the better Ohio teams.
In case you missed it, SHS didn't need alot of points tonite. Just one really...

Definitely trolls, Not even good ones, lol. Certainly not Springfield fans, they wouldn't be bragging about only a single offensive TD against the fourth best team in one of the weaker D1 leagues in the state. They would know they have a big chore ahead to get their real game on.

WILDCATSSS GREAT JOB TONIGHT !!!!!! Let’s leave cry baby findlays in the past and get ready for next week !
it's always this way. They can talk all the smack they want before the game. Saying SHS "stinks," Findlay will get a running clock, boxes of condoms, etc. Then, after an outcome like this, we're supposed to be the polite and humble ones. Supposed to congratulate Findlay on their great season, how great they played tonite and otherwise admonish SHS for not playing better and what they need to work on, etc etc. I don't think so. They asked to have it rubbed in. And btw Findlay, thanks for bringing the condoms tonite :)

it's always this way. They can talk all the smack they want before the game. Saying SHS "stinks,"
can you quote this smack from Findlay fans? Findlay fans all said great things about the Springfield team, before and after the game. I guess I'm holding out hope you are not actual Springfield representatives or fans and are just trolls trying to make their fan base look bad.

I havent watched the game but do look forward to it, if I can find it. Some of that talent hopefully will be coming to local Universities. I was surprised how low the score. Findlay really doesn't have a defense, as I mentioned in one of my early posts.

Definitely trolls, Not even good ones, lol. Certainly not Springfield fans, they wouldn't be bragging about only a single offensive TD against the fourth best team in one of the weaker D1 leagues in the state. They would know they have a big chore ahead to get their real game on.
You have the audacity to talk about trolls. Findlay was completely beaten down in every phase of the game tonite and you're trying to sound condescending??

can you quote this smack from Findlay fans? Findlay fans all said great things about the Springfield team, before and after the game. I guess I'm holding out hope you are not actual Springfield representatives or fans and are just trolls trying to make their fan base look bad.

I havent watched the game but do look forward to it, if I can find it. Some of that talent hopefully will be coming to local Universities. I was surprised how low the score. Findlay really doesn't have a defense, as I mentioned in one of my early posts.
You can locate the posts yourself. I'm not your damn secretary

You have the audacity to talk about trolls. Findlay was completely beaten down in every phase of the game and you're trying to sound condescending??

can you quote this "condescension?" As I said, I haven't seen the game. I see only the score. 13-0 doesn't normally say "beaten down in every phase" but again, they were playing only the 3-4th ranked team in what is consider one of the weaker big school conferences. It is what it is. Spirngfield I would hope is more concentrated on what they need to do to fix their scoring problems and less what trolls on boards are saying pretending to represent them.

Would have been nice to have some civil post game discussion and hopefully a way to watch the game. Can't always get what you want I suppose.

can you quote this "condescention?" As I said, I haven't seen the game. I see only the score. 13-0 doesn't normally say "beaten down in every phase" but again, they were playing only the 3-4th ranked team in what is consider one of the weaker big school conferences. It is what it is. Sprngfield I would hope is more concentrated on what they need to do to fix their scoring problems and less what trolls on boards are pretending to represent them.

Would have been nice to have some civil post game discussion and hopefully a way to watch the game.
See prior post