Findlay vs Springfield

Talking smack about a 13-0 win in a game that everyone thought you would win by 20plus pts. Come on Springfield fans, act like you been there before.
It was supposed to be a route and if it wasn’t for two special team gifts Springfield doesn’t get on the board.
For Findlay having such an awful defense they played pretty well tonight against the high powered offense.

Ummm Y’all was talking alllll the !!! Yalllll said y’all would have a running score board and didn’t even put up a point. Ouch
No one from Findlay said it would be a running clock. Everyone from Findlay knew it was an uphill battle.

Springfield left a ton of points on the field tonight. They can't make errors like that from this point forward. It should have been at least 20-0 before the blocked punt scoop and score.

Inability to sustain and finish drives leaves very little room for error defensively starting next week.

For what I was expecting, I was not impressed tonight by either team to be honest. Defenses played well, but both benefited from missed opportunities by the opposing offense. 2 special teams plays was the difference.

I’m guessing Springfield will be better next week.

for the record, sat on the Springfield side - I have never smelled so much weed at a HS football game. ?. Y’all were hilarious to sit with though

T
For what I was expecting, I was not impressed tonight by either team to be honest. Defenses played well, but both benefited from missed opportunities by the opposing offense. 2 special teams plays was the difference.

I’m guessing Springfield will be better next week.

for the record, sat on the Springfield side - I have never smelled so much weed at a HS football game. ?.

It was supposed to be a route and if it wasn’t for two special team gifts Springfield doesn’t get on the board.
For Findlay having such an awful defense they played pretty well tonight against the high powered offense.
Findlay played pretty well tonite?? Did you actually watch the game. They had absolutely no offense. They couldn't get a first down most of the game. In the 1st half, they had 1 first down and 16 total yards. They looked completely demoralized tonite.