Federal League 2021-22

Many coaches would love to have the larger student athlete pool McK has. Add in the fact that they have many more athletes and quickness than probably every other Fed school. If you want to add to the argument, and I am in no way a fan of his, I think you would have to put McBride from Lake in here. His team lost one of their brothers to Jackson that was arguably his best pure shooter and best "individual" player. If you want to talk about doing more with less he is at the top of my list.

I'm heard the Lake transfer could have been addition by subtraction
I agree it was, look what happened to Jacksons team with him. However, it was still a major distraction for Lake I'd have to think. That and the fact his peers probably didn't see it that way?

Best of luck to Green. Clear that they just have one of those classes that believes they can go as far as they want to.
Green's seniors are very confident and mentally tough, no doubt about that. The attitude all year has been to take care of business one game at a time.

Green needs to capitalize on their height advantage. They also need to watch for the Hoban penetration by their guards Nichols and W Scott, who frequently dish for the corner 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck to Austin Brawley, Jaiden Woods, the Moore family and the rest of the Rolling Tigers against Wooster in the Wheelchair Basketball State Championship game on March 12.

Last edited: