Federal League 2021-22

NEO_Spotlight

Per usual, I will be going on my Federal League open gym tour next week in preparation for my annual writeup. How do you think the league will shape up this year?

Seems like this league will come down to Jackson and Green as the favorites this year. Both teams have strong senior classes to lead the way. I would give the slight edge to Jackson depth wise, but Green will be in this race all season long. JJ Vaughan transferring to Jackson from Lake will give them an added scoring boost from the perimeter. I expect these teams to split their regular season match ups this year. Whoever can avoid the upset loss somewhere along the way probably emerges as the champion in the end.

Seems like this league will come down to Jackson and Green as the favorites this year. Both teams have strong senior classes to lead the way. I would give the slight edge to Jackson depth wise, but Green will be in this race all season long. JJ Vaughan transferring to Jackson from Lake will give them an added scoring boost from the perimeter. I expect these teams to split their regular season match ups this year. Whoever can avoid the upset loss somewhere along the way probably emerges as the champion in the end.
Jackson recruited JJ? Wow ?

GAMES THIS WEEK

Friday 11/26
Hoover @ Tri-Valley
Jackson 54 @ Lakota East 80

Saturday 11/27
McKinley 55 vs Columbus Northland 52

Tuesday 11/30
Kenmore- Garfield @ Hoover
Green 72@ Barberton 25
Lake @ Dover
GlenOak @ Kent Roosevelt

Friday 12/3
Jackson 46 @ Hoover 49 OT
Green 56 @ Stow-Munroe Falls 47
McKinley 39 @ Lake 44
GlenOak 73 @ Perry 42

Last edited:
GAMES THIS WEEK

Friday 11/26
Hoover @ Tri-Valley
Jackson 54 @ Lakota East 80

Saturday 11/27
McKinley 55 vs Columbus Northland 52

Tuesday 11/30
Kenmore- Garfield @ Hoover
Green 72@ Barberton 25
Lake @ Dover
GlenOak @ Kent Roosevelt

Friday 12/3
Jackson 46 @ Hoover 49 OT
Green 56 @ Stow-Munroe Falls 47
McKinley 39 @ Lake 44
GlenOak 73 @ Perry 42
TTT

It's December 07, 2021

North Canton Hoover - 46

Uniontown Green - 41

Canton McKinley - 66

Canton Glen Oak - 56

This is IUDOGS signing off.

There was talk in the football forum recently about a high number of heartbreaking losses Lake has suffered in the league. Another one happened in the gym tonight.

Lake played really well and jumped out to a quick 10 point lead at Jackson. The Streaks had the backdoor swinging. They pretty much held that margin until the worm finally turned later in the 3rd quarter and the Bears started chipping away at the lead. Jackson never led in the first 4 quarters but JJ Vaughan hit a trey at the buzzer to send the game into overtime. Polar Bears won 63-59.

There was talk in the football forum recently about a high number of heartbreaking losses Lake has suffered in the league. Another one happened in the gym tonight.

Lake played really well and jumped out to a quick 10 point lead at Jackson. The Streaks had the backdoor swinging. They pretty much held that margin until the worm finally turned later in the 3rd quarter and the Bears started chipping away at the lead. Jackson never led in the first 4 quarters but JJ Vaughan hit a trey at the buzzer to send the game into overtime. Polar Bears won 63-59.
You can’t make this stuff up. You really can’t Lol.

Sounds like Lake is going to be competitive this year. Jackson would have been in real trouble if they fell to 0-3.

Lake's just straight up hexed against Jackson the same way Jackson can't get past McKinley to save their lives. Good game.