DVI Kirtland vs Versailles Updates (12/01/23)

Congrats to my favorite coach in Ohio and a great program, staff, players and community.
Lombardi said it best in his “What it takes to be number 1” speech.
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Could have just answered the question with scores possibly. Don’t really follow the small schools.
Apologies. Yes, they played 4 times. Series is 2-2. Hopefully we see them play again next year when Marion (probably) moves up to 6

Lombardi said it best in his “What it takes to be number 1” speech.
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
I memorized and delivered that entire speech for Speech Class in HS. (I remember I got marked down because it was shorter than the required length)

Could have just answered the question with scores possibly. Don’t really follow the small schools.
2015: Kirtland 22, Marion Local 20
2017: Marion Local 34, Kirtland 11
2018: Kirtland 16, Marion Local 7
2022: Marion Local 14, Kirtland 6

Each game was a state title game.

2015: Kirtland 22, Marion Local 20
2017: Marion Local 34, Kirtland 11
2018: Kirtland 16, Marion Local 7
2022: Marion Local 14, Kirtland 6

Each game was a state title game.
Does Kirtland have a banner up for the 2018 game? They only scored sixteen points.