2021 Football Updates - DV: Versailles vs Kirtland Updates and Game Discussion

So the team whose record winning streak was snapped by Kirtland breaks Kirtland's 55 game streak...I guess some symmetry there.

Versailles was better in the trenches. Kirtland had a total 96 to yards in the 1st half. Very impressive defense by the Tigers.

Was that referee staring into the night speaking to the mothership? I couldn't help but laugh every time he was calling penalties.

So the team whose record winning streak was snapped by Kirtland breaks Kirtland's 55 game streak...I guess some symmetry there.

Versailles was better in the trenches. Kirtland had a total 96 to yards in the 1st half. Very impressive defense by the Tigers.

Was that referee staring into the night speaking to the mothership? I couldn't help but laugh every time he was calling penalties.
3CEE6B40-EE62-4B2A-8078-F7777FE15AC6.gif

He sounded like Gomer Pyle !!

No one is addressing the gorilla in the room. Is the Kirtland head coach on the hot seat. Unlike others I won’t avoid it. I feel he gets another year to try and right the ship. They did have a good run, but most victories were against inferior competition. The last two losses have been head scratchers.
You need to get your head looked at. He has lost 18 games since 2007. Hot seat??? He has won 199 at kirtland. People that post this stuff drive me crazy.