Dublin Coffman 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Coffman was a tough team would they have won more against Davidson? I love Coffman but there weren’t many games where I looked out of that field and saw the talent as being equal.

If Minster was a tough team, wouldn't they have done better than 2-14 against Marion Local and Coldwater?

There is no doubt Stokes is capable of achieving success at Coffman. A better approach might have served him better. Maybe a “we’re going to do things slightly differently under myself at Coffman, but we hope to continue on and improve the rich tradition that is here at Dublin Coffman.” With that he acknowledges the success and tradition, while indicating significant changes under his program.

Nothing like denigrating the best coach, staff, and kids (as far as football), Dublin has ever had.
Depending on how things shake out for stokes @ Coffman it will be interesting to see if he admits as much, at least privately, that maybe he could have tweaked his message ever so slightly....but then again hindsight is 20/20.

If Minster was a tough team, wouldn't they have done better than 2-14 against Marion Local and Coldwater?
You made me kind of curious with your statement. Now if my figures are right, Marion Local and Coldwater, over that period of time were a combined 173 wins and 21 loses, 9 of which were to each other, twice going head to head in regional finals. With a combined 10 state final appearances, resulting in 7 State Championships over those 7 years. All in all a pretty stiff curve to be graded against.

Actually that is what Stokes usually said after losing to Marion Local and Coldwater, that we (Minster) are just not tough enough.

Yep. "Tough" is a catch-all word for him. Instead of saying you got out played, out coached, or the other team is more talented, just say they were "tougher" for any of those scenarios.

You made me kind of curious with your statement. Now if my figures are right, Marion Local and Coldwater, over that period of time were a combined 173 wins and 21 loses, 9 of which were to each other, twice going head to head in regional finals. With a combined 10 state final appearances, resulting in 7 State Championships over those 7 years. All in all a pretty stiff curve to be graded against.

Absolutely. No shame in losing to either team. Just like there's no shame in losing to Brian White.

Are you from Coffman? If not why are you on some many Coffman threads?

Is it just to stir the pot and cause problems?
Yes it is and everyone knows it . He’s a tool with nothing better to do with his boyfriend say my name .They enjoy being d!!!ks on the internet . It’s pleasurable to them . They care nothing about CO or coffman sports . They are that pathetic

Harry I didn't get a chance to tell you that Desales now has Four ex Coffman coaches. Turner left Jerome and is the OL coach and coach Raff the old dude who is great is the WR coach for the Stallions.

Harry I didn't get a chance to tell you that Desales now has Four ex Coffman coaches. Turner left Jerome and is the OL coach and coach Raff the old dude who is great is the WR coach for the Stallions.
I heard that. The UA staff has a Coffman flavor “ as well . Era’s end . People and staff’s move on .

Are you from Coffman? If not why are you on so many Coffman threads?

Is it just to stir the pot and cause problems?
Is there an unwritten rule that says you have to be from Coffman to post in Coffman threads? Does that only apply to Coffman or all other schools and threads? Seems like this would be a pretty uninteresting place to talk HS sports if the only people permitted to post in threads are actually from that city or district. A bunch of people that know each other in real life but pretend not to know each other on yappi so they can secretly complain about coaches, admin, and even student-athletes without everyone else knowing who is complaining? Is that how it's supposed to work in your opinion?

As to why I am on multiple threads about Coffman....you see, hairball got me locked out of his dear diary version after running to the mods and getting posts removed. Then another popped up started by someone else. So I posted there because I am interested HS sports in general and more specific I live near the MAC schools and am interested in how stokes is doing in Coffman. Then another thread was started and I posted there.

Does that satisfy your curiosity? If there is a formal application process you and hairball want me to complete let me know.

Of course, if you or hairball don't want to read what I post you're free to put me on ignore.

Yes it is and everyone knows it . He’s a tool with nothing better to do with his boyfriend say my name .They enjoy being d!!!ks on the internet . It’s pleasurable to them . They care nothing about CO or coffman sports . They are that pathetic.
Lol. Get over yourself hairball. It's not all about you.

Is there an unwritten rule that says you have to be from Coffman to post in Coffman threads? Does that only apply to Coffman or all other schools and threads? Seems like this would be a pretty uninteresting place to talk HS sports if the only people permitted to post in threads are actually from that city or district. A bunch of people that know each other in real life but pretend not to know each other on yappi so they can secretly complain about coaches, admin, and even student-athletes without everyone else knowing who is complaining? Is that how it's supposed to work in your opinion?

As to why I am on multiple threads about Coffman....you see, hairball got me locked out of his dear diary version after running to the mods and getting posts removed. Then another popped up started by someone else. So I posted there because I am interested HS sports in general and more specific I live near the MAC schools and am interested in how stokes is doing in Coffman. Then another thread was started and I posted there.

Does that satisfy your curiosity? If there is a formal application process you and hairball want me to complete let me know.

Of course, if you or hairball don't want to read what I post you're free to put me on ignore.

Dude you nothing but a trouble maker looking to argue and cause trouble.

I have never locked anyone out of anything . I have never complained to a moderator I or anyone else about ANYONE . EVER . Don’t know how many times I have to say itt. Why would I ? I. Afraid of what a loser line you says ? You are still trolling . That’s who you are . You contribute nothing or know nothing about this topic . I don’t go to other team threads because I don’t care . You don’t care about this one . Yet you’re still here . Again loser . Didn’t have anyone locked out of anything . I must say I figured you would have stopped pretending to be interested by now . Wow what a tool you are .

Dude you nothing but a trouble maker looking to argue and cause trouble.
He’s the worst among us . The rest of us post because we are interested in what we are posting and or have some passion . Guys like him and his partner”s main interest is being trolls . They are the classic definition . They get a rush from being D!(ks on the internet . It’s how they entertain themselves . Pathetic

I have never locked anyone out of anything . I have never complained to a moderator I or anyone else about ANYONE . EVER . Don’t know how many times I have to say itt. Why would I ? I. Afraid of what a loser line you says ? You are still trolling . That’s who you are . You contribute nothing or know nothing about this topic . I don’t go to other team threads because I don’t care . You don’t care about this one . Yet you’re still here . Again loser . Didn’t have anyone locked out of anything . I must say I figured you would have stopped pretending to be interested by now . Wow what a tool you are .
The more you deny what you did the more obvious it was you who went to the mods. Like a toddler that got caught breaking something in the house and everyone knows it was you but you keep denying it anyway. No biggie. You're a super sensitive person. We can all see it. Maybe you can make this a new diary entry in your safe space.

He’s the worst among us . The rest of us post because we are interested in what we are posting and or have some passion . Guys like him and his partner”s main interest is being trolls . They are the classic definition . They get a rush from being D!(ks on the internet . It’s how they entertain themselves . Pathetic
Please. Cry more.

Does this mean my application has been denied? Lol. How will I ever survive?
No application , just a fact that people in general don’t go to topics and threads they care nothing about but only do so to troll or be a D!(k . Just pointing this out to people who don’t know who and what you are . People go by and look at other programs threads and may be even post after a big game or event . That’s normal . Stopping by all of a sudden just to troll an individual on a thread you care nothing about is not what normal well adjusted adults do . You and your partner in troll overtly trolled from the beginning . Now you are still here many
Months later feigning real interest so you can ? Do what’? This isn’t the toxic debate side, As you can see there people here who get along fine with differ politically . It’s not about that here . Seriously what interest are you claiming to have about this football program or CO sports in general?

The more you deny what you did the more obvious it was you who went to the mods. Like a toddler that got caught breaking something in the house and everyone knows it was you but you keep denying it anyway. No biggie. You're a super sensitive person. We can all see it. Maybe you can make this a new diary entry in your safe space.
You’re a screwed up individual . I don’t even think you’re locked out TBH . Seriously after all these years I just suddenly started being afraid of what you
May post or you being a complete troll ? I welcome you to post and show who you guys are what you are . No none thinks I can’t handle myself and have had you or anyone else locked out of anything . You’re dead wrong about this . Slander , and trolling and just a miserable person . I didn’t even think you were this bad TBH. The other guy is a stone cold internet troll addict . I thought you had some decency . I was wrong . How many months and you are still hanging around ? Wow .

No application , just a fact that people in general don’t go to topics and threads they care nothing about but only do so to troll or be a D!(k . Just pointing this out to people who don’t know who and what you are . People go by and look at other programs threads and may be even post after a big game or event . That’s normal . Stopping by all of a sudden just to troll an individual on a thread you care nothing about is not what normal well adjusted adults do . You and your partner in troll overtly trolled from the beginning . Now you are still here many
Months later feigning real interest so you can ? Do what’? This isn’t the toxic debate side, As you can see there people here who get along fine with differ politically . It’s not about that here . Seriously what interest are you claiming to have about this football program or CO sports in general?
Asked and answered previously.

Not the "toxic debate side". Ok. We have all seen your responses to a few posters (I.e.AHM, the guy from DeSales, etc). We have also seen you apologize because you got angry at them for posting things you didn't want to read. Seriously, I think you are the most sensitive poster on here. Sorry you don't like why myself or others want to be part of the conversations on this subject but you don't get to control the conversation. You're free to not respond. But you can't. It's impossible for you. It's a character flaw.

You’re a screwed up individual . I don’t even think you’re locked out TBH . Seriously after all these years I just suddenly started being afraid of what you
May post or you being a complete troll ? I welcome you to post and show who you guys are what you are . No none thinks I can’t handle myself and have had you or anyone else locked out of anything . You’re dead wrong about this . Slander , and trolling and just a miserable person . I didn’t even think you were this bad TBH. The other guy is a stone cold internet troll addict . I thought you had some decency . I was wrong . How many months and you are still hanging around ? Wow .
Lies No GIF

Harry I know you to be a good man. But why do you call names? That seems beneath you and counterproductive. Why don’t you just ignore opposite view points if they bother you? Or if you think someone is trying to tease you, why don’t you just ignore them? I know you are smart enough to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.