Dublin Coffman 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the worst among us . The rest of us post because we are interested in what we are posting and or have some passion . Guys like him and his partner”s main interest is being trolls . They are the classic definition . They get a rush from being D!(ks on the internet . It’s how they entertain themselves . Pathetic
Well your main interest is making everything about you. Post on your safe thread and problem solved...wonder if you can?

Asked and answered previously.

Not the "toxic debate side". Ok. We have all seen your responses to a few posters (I.e.AHM, the guy from DeSales, etc). We have also seen you apologize because you got angry at them for posting things you didn't want to read. Seriously, I think you are the most sensitive poster on here. Sorry you don't like why myself or others want to be part of the conversations on this subject but you don't get to control the conversation. You're free to not respond. But you can't. It's impossible for you. It's a character flaw.
I thought I did control by locking you out ? ? (. You know I didn’t ) Responding to guys like you isn’t a character flaw . What you and then other guy do . IS . Again I know you . I know you don’t care anything about this topic . Why would you ? I don’t hang around the Mentor thread or the Centerville thread? Or any other thread . You came here initially to troll after a couple years of threatening to and know you want people to think you’re a normal interested in CO football poster . . I want people to know this . I think everyone can see at this point who and what you are , and the fact you’re STILL here . You have every right be and I never locked anyone out or have contacted a MOD even one time ever , but it’s pretty lame to hang around topics you contribute nothing to or know nothing about in a part of the state you don’t live .

Harry I know you to be a good man. But why do you call names? That seems beneath you and counterproductive. Why don’t you just ignore opposite view points if they bother you? Or if you think someone is trying to tease you, why don’t you just ignore them? I know you are smart enough to know this.
Dude these guys deserve it . Trust me on this . Yes I know they are only here to troll and I will eventually ignore once the season starts . Even I didn’t think they were this bad TBH. I mean it’s almost August yet they are still pretending . Thanks for the advice

I thought I did control by locking you out ? ? (. You know I didn’t ) Responding to guys like you isn’t a character flaw . What you and then other guy do . IS . Again I know you . I know you don’t care anything about this topic . Why would you ? I don’t hang around the Mentor thread or the Centerville thread? Or any other thread . You came here initially to troll after a couple years of threatening to and know you want people to think you’re a normal interested in CO football poster . . I want people to know this . I think everyone can see at this point who and what you are , and the fact you’re STILL here . You have every right be and I never locked anyone out or have contacted a MOD even one time ever , but it’s pretty lame to hang around topics you contribute nothing to or know nothing about in a part of the state you don’t live .
Get over yourself already hairball. You cry to the mods. Posts get removed. You cry some more and people get locked out of threads. It's way too coincidental to not be you. The only reason you haven't done this on these alternate threads is because you've been called out for doing that in the other thread already. If it happened here everyone would see it was you again. At least you can try to have some deniability in your dear diary thread.

I used to live in central ohio but even if I didn't with the internet you can read and learn about programs in other parts of the state. Heck, even other parts of the country. Living in the area is not a prerequisite to read and post on subjects.

Lame is trying to control the conversation on threads by having posts removed and people locked out.

Dude these guys deserve it . Trust me on this . Yes I know they are only here to troll and I will eventually ignore once the season starts . Even I didn’t think they were this bad TBH. I mean it’s almost August yet they are still pretending . Thanks for the advice
What do you think you are giving them that they deserve? Who do you think is laughing at whom.

No application , just a fact that people in general don’t go to topics and threads they care nothing about but only do so to troll or be a D!(k . Just pointing this out to people who don’t know who and what you are . People go by and look at other programs threads and may be even post after a big game or event . That’s normal . Stopping by all of a sudden just to troll an individual on a thread you care nothing about is not what normal well adjusted adults do . You and your partner in troll overtly trolled from the beginning . Now you are still here many
Months later feigning real interest so you can ? Do what’? This isn’t the toxic debate side, As you can see there people here who get along fine with differ politically . It’s not about that here . Seriously what interest are you claiming to have about this football program or CO sports in general?
One of your problems is you've been told numerous times why people are here but you refuse to accept the answer because you don't like it. I personally have explained at least 10 times. Sorry you don't like the answer. There are several solutions that you can choose:
1. Stay on your safe thread.
2. Ignore those that seem to hurt your feelings.
3. Stay on the other threads, stay on topic, and stop acting like a trolling lunatic.
4. Accept that these threads are not exclusive and that anyone should be free to post, ask questions, and learn about whatever the topic may be, no matter how much you dislike it. You're the person who keeps taking this thread off topic...YOU.
Which option will you choose?

Deserve what? You losing your mind and continuously crying about "trolls?" You're not that interesting, sorry to clue you in.

One of your problems is you've been told numerous times why people are here but you refuse to accept the answer because you don't like it. I personally have explained at least 10 times. Sorry you don't like the answer. There are several solutions that you can choose:
1. Stay on your safe thread.
2. Ignore those that seem to hurt your feelings.
3. Stay on the other threads, stay on topic, and stop acting like a trolling lunatic.
4. Accept that these threads are not exclusive and that anyone should be free to post, ask questions, and learn about whatever the topic may be, no matter how much you dislike it. You're the person who keeps taking this thread off topic...YOU.
Which option will you choose?
So tell us. What is your interest in Coffman football ? What was the nature of your initial posts ?(. Trolling me) You want to learn what exactly ? Do you want to “. Learn” about other teams and programs and hang out there ? You contribute nothing to this topic and don’t live anywhere near here . Yet you pretend . I know you’re trying really hard to appear like an interested poster . Why ? I don’t even know . Feel free to contribute to the real topic and give thoughts about the team . No one is stopping you .

I think everyone can see at this point who and what you are , and the fact you’re STILL here . You have every right be and I never locked anyone out or have contacted a MOD even one time ever , but it’s pretty lame to hang around topics you contribute nothing to or know nothing about in a part of the state you don’t live .
I think everyone can see who and what you are...you derail this thread every time you come on. You cry about "trolls" because you're so angry that others are in a Coffman thread. You act like a petulant child, it's sad that you're such a malignant narcissist that you can't coexist with others. You have your very own thread, go to it, be safe. I think that's lame.....

Deserve what? You losing your mind and continuously crying about "trolls?" You're not that interesting, sorry to clue you in.
So Coffman football suddenly started to interest you how ? You came up with that lame reason after only trolling . People ( don’t get interested in a football program because an adult child moves somewhere . Interest is waning in this community concerning the program . You a Massillon Jackson fan are interested in hanging around a Dublin Coffman thread because you want to learn ? This is your story ? Not crying , just saying what you are . Do your kids know you’re an all day everyday internet troll ?

I think everyone can see who and what you are...you derail this thread every time you come on. You cry about "trolls" because you're so angry that others are in a Coffman thread. You act like a petulant child, it's sad that you're such a malignant narcissist that you can't coexist with others. You have your very own thread, go to it, be safe. I think that's lame.....
Not angry . At all . Just pointing out to people before the season starts who you guys are . Been coexisting with others for years doing the Coffman threads and other CO threads . Normal disagreements and arguments and shared interest . Many years here and on the old huddle . Safe ? What are you talking about ? I welcome any opinions and posts . Never had anyone locked out . You’re free to discuss the program you now care about ?. You like to sayI’m talking to myself . Well I think there is a lot of people who read so I’m talking to someone apparently .

So tell us. What is your interest in Coffman football ? What was the nature of your initial posts ?(. Trolling me) You want to learn what exactly ? Do you want to “. Learn” about other teams and programs and hang out there ? You contribute nothing to this topic and don’t live anywhere near here . Yet you pretend . I know you’re trying really hard to appear like an interested poster . Why ? I don’t even know . Feel free to contribute to the real topic and give thoughts about the team . No one is stopping you .
I have told you numerous times my interest in the thread. YOU choose not to accept that answer, I can't help you with that one. I'm here to learn about the program. My reason or interest in this thread should be of ZERO interest or consequence to you. I've repeatedly asked you to stay on topic...you can't or won't. You continually post about "trolls" and cry about others being here. It seems obvious to me and others that you are the troll. Seriously, just go to the safe thread, it seems like it will be better for you.

Harry:. Give me the reason why you're in Coffman threads.

Also Harry:. Your reasons aren't valid, true, or real. You're a troll. You're lame.

Good gawd man. Move on already and let the people have the discussions they are trying to have. If you want to participate, go ahead. Nobody is going to run to the mods. But if you're going to continually cry when you don't like the subject then you probably shouldn't participate here. Go back to your safe thread and talk about whatever you want to talk about as usual.

Not angry . At all .
Doesn't seem like it all....go look at your posts. LOL
Safe ? What are you talking about ? I welcome any opinions and posts . Never had anyone locked out . You’re free to discuss the program you now care about
Yes, the thread where you can speak without me or others to reply. I would think the would your obvious option, yet you can't stop posting here. Why is that? Again, I never said I cared about the Coffman program, only that I was interested in learning about it. But you take wanting to learn to be caring...You just want to troll....

Harry:. Give me the reason why you're in Coffman threads.

Also Harry:. Your reasons aren't valid, true, or real. You're a troll. You're lame.

Good gawd man. Move on already and let the people have the discussions they are trying to have. If you want to participate, go ahead. Nobody is going to run to the mods. But if you're going to continually cry when you don't like the subject then you probably shouldn't participate here. Go back to your safe thread and talk about whatever you want to talk about as usual.
It's incredible to me that he has numerous options but can't pull out of the narrative that "trolls" are out to get him. It's sad, I almost feel sorry for him.

What are you thoughts on their schedule and possible record?

08/19 H Toledo St. John's Jesuit W
08/26 A Centerville W
09/02 A Canton McKinley W
09/09 A Dublin Jerome L
09/16 H Westerville Central W
09/23 A Powell Olentangy Liberty W
09/30 H Olentangy Orange W
10/07 H Hilliard Davidson L
10/14 A Upper Arlington L
10/21 H Hilliard Bradley W

7-3 is my guess and if they are 5-5 or worse I still do not think Stokes going anywhere but it may humble him a little bit especially after he took the shot at previous regime with “regular season wins” quote.

08/26 A Centerville W
09/09 A Dublin Jerome L

7-3 is my guess and if they are 5-5 or worse I still do not think Stokes going anywhere but it may humble him a little bit especially after he took the shot at previous regime with “regular season wins” quote.
I can’t see them losing to Jerome

08/26 A Centerville W
09/09 A Dublin Jerome L

Not so sure about @ Centerville and @ Canton Mckinley.

So Coffman football suddenly started to interest you how ? You came up with that lame reason after only trolling . People ( don’t get interested in a football program because an adult child moves somewhere . Interest is waning in this community concerning the program . You a Massillon Jackson fan are interested in hanging around a Dublin Coffman thread because you want to learn ? This is your story ? Not crying , just saying what you are . Do your kids know you’re an all day everyday internet troll?

Yeah, dude is a first class grade A troll. You got that right. He may just be upset, the 2 playoff game Coffman won in '20 match the total playoff wins his school has ALL-TIME.
Well your main interest is making everything about you. Post on your safe thread and problem solved...wonder if you can?
Seems YOUR main interest is everything about him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.