Dublin Coffman 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Centerville will be a loss but otherwise agree.

As an aside....nice to talk about football without having to read about basketball, NFL, NCAA and other non-related topics.
I think McK will be a loss as well....really nice to just keep it to concise football takes vs. verbose diatribes that really amount to nothing. Nice job guys. Still sticking to 5-5....

08/19 H Toledo St. John's Jesuit
08/26 A Centerville
09/02 A Canton McKinley
09/09 A Dublin Jerome
09/16 H Westerville Central
09/23 A Powell Olentangy Liberty
09/30 H Olentangy Orange
10/07 H Hilliard Davidson
10/14 A Upper Arlington
10/21 H Hilliard Bradley

A lot of 50/50 games here as I see it. Centerville, McKinley, liberty, Davidson and Bradley.

Coaching and conditioning being a factor, I’m optimistic that the Rocks take 3 of those 5 games.

In
08/19 H Toledo St. John's Jesuit
08/26 A Centerville
09/02 A Canton McKinley
09/09 A Dublin Jerome
09/16 H Westerville Central
09/23 A Powell Olentangy Liberty
09/30 H Olentangy Orange
10/07 H Hilliard Davidson
10/14 A Upper Arlington
10/21 H Hilliard Bradley

A lot of 50/50 games here as I see it. Centerville, McKinley, liberty, Davidson and Bradley.

Coaching and conditioning being a factor, I’m optimistic that the Rocks take 3 of those 5 games.
I just don’t see them losing to McKinley Or Centerville unless those two have a lot more back than I know about.

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt on the "non-coffman" football thread.

Hate to see it.

In

I just don’t see them losing to McKinley Or Centerville unless those two have a lot more back than I know about.
As a GWOC fan I can tell you Centerville has more coming back than many realize, including a loaded sophomore class. That will be a tough win @ Cville.

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt on the "non-coffman" football thread.

Hate to see it.
That guy seems really angry and unhinged. Hopefully he continues to post, when I suffer from insomnia his posts are perfect. I sometimes get headaches from trying to break the code, but when there is a coherent one it puts me right to sleep. He loves writing to himself... :ROFLMAO:

Anyone know why the really angry guy on the other thread has such a hard time with thoughts and punctuation? It. "{)( is really//{} unusual.}{ Seems like he may have an issue with the thinking people are out to get him. He likes to use the same word over and over. Troll seems to be the newest one. Odd guy, glad this thread will stay on track and not get bogged down with poor thought, grammar, and punctuation.

As a GWOC fan I can tell you Centerville has more coming back than many realize, including a loaded sophomore class. That will be a tough win @ Cville.

The GWOC was bad last year and Centerville got handled by the two good teams in the conference. That game will be a good litmus test for Coffman. If they win then 7-3 is on the table.

Anyone know why the really angry guy on the other thread has such a hard time with thoughts and punctuation? It. "{)( is really//{} unusual.}{ Seems like he may have an issue with the thinking people are out to get him. He likes to use the same word over and over. Troll seems to be the newest one. Odd guy, glad this thread will stay on track and not get bogged down with poor thought, grammar, and punctuation.

When you start a new thread to supposedly get away from one particular poster but then half the posts in the new thread are about said poster, did you really get away from him?

The GWOC was bad last year and Centerville got handled by the two good teams in the conference. That game will be a good litmus test for Coffman. If they win then 7-3 is on the table.

When you start a new thread to supposedly get away from one particular poster but then half the posts in the new thread are about said poster, did you really get away from him?
Great point Nelmo with the exception that I didn't start this thread. ?‍♂️ The particular poster you're referring to actually cried about posters and got them locked out. Funny, as he continues to cry and constantly say trolls when none of those posters are talking to him. It seems everyone's out to get him in his mind....sad. Not to mention he reads posts here from "trolls" and then feels compelled to comment on the other thread. It is very odd. Really glad that nobody here is suffering that way, it must be awful.

Thanks for the insight on Centerville. I think many are counting Coffman beating McK in their thoughts on the season. McK is always athletic and usually has multiple D1 players. I wouldn't take them lightly.

Last edited:
McK expects to have a good team this year. They have some good returners and it’s their coaches 2nd year. Should be a great matchup!

McK expects to have a good team this year. They have some good returners and it’s their coaches 2nd year. Should be a great matchup!

If Coffman is going to take the next step, McKinley and Centerville have to be wins. Both will be solid but both are games that the typical Crabtree team would win by multiple scores. The OCC isn't very good outside of Pickerington, so 4-3 should be attainable for Coffman in conference play.

I don't know if there is a numbers problem that some have claimed. Sure looked like there were 70+ guys with perfect attendance on the team's Twitter feed. And you'd have to think 15-20 more came regularly but had a conflict that didn't allow them to have perfect attendance.

Great point Nelmo with the exception that I didn't start this thread. ?‍♂️ The particular poster you're referring to actually cried about posters and got them locked out. Funny, as he continues to cry and constantly say trolls when none of those posters are talking to him. It seems everyone's out to get him in his mind....sad. Not to mention he reads posts here from "trolls" and then feels compelled to comment on the other thread. It is very odd. Really glad that nobody here is suffering that way, it must be awful.

Thanks for the insight on Centerville. I think many are counting Coffman beating McK in their thoughts on the season. McK is always athletic and usually has multiple D1 players. I wouldn't take them lightly.
Didn’t get anyone locked out . Liar . Never complained to anyone ever. People should be able to be miserable damaged trolls to their hearts content : making chit up . Hate to see it. You have no interest in Coffman football . You only came to the thread to troll me . That’s the truth . Most people aren’t out to get me . I just point out accurately that you and a few others came to the Coffman thread only to troll me . You have no real interest do you ? Why would you ?

Last edited:
If Coffman is going to take the next step, McKinley and Centerville have to be wins. Both will be solid but both are games that the typical Crabtree team would win by multiple scores. The OCC isn't very good outside of Pickerington, so 4-3 should be attainable for Coffman in conference play.

I don't know if there is a numbers problem that some have claimed. Sure looked like there were 70+ guys with perfect attendance on the team's Twitter feed. And you'd have to think 15-20 more came regularly but had a conflict that didn't allow them to have perfect attendance.
They only play 5 in conference .

They only play 5 in conference .
Yes they should be able to ( hopefully ) go 4-3 ( Westy C is down Jerome is winnable , Liberty has a good Soph class but not many athletes and lost their best one to PN . 6 wins is a nice improvement and probably necessary to keep morale up after last year. Any more than that and Stokes should get some COTY consideration

Didn’t get anyone locked out . Liar . Never complained to anyone ever. People should be able to be miserable damaged trolls to their hearts content : making chit up . Hate to see it. You have no interest in Coffman football . You only came to the thread to troll me . That’s the truth . Most people aren’t out to get me . I just point out accurately that you and a few others came to the Coffman thread only to troll me . You have no real interest do you ? Why would you ?
Look at you rushing over here...No you don't think anyone is out to get you, someone posts on another thread and you immediately respond? You sound unhinged. You cried on the other thread, someone started this one and you can't help yourself from coming on this one. You've got your own protected safe thread, it's perfect for you. Others can talk here.....Best possible scenario for you.

Look at you rushing over here...No you don't think anyone is out to get you, someone posts on another thread and you immediately respond? You sound unhinged. You cried on the other thread, someone started this one and you can't help yourself from coming on this one. You've got your own protected safe thread, it's perfect for you. Others can talk here.....Best possible scenario for you.
You’re a two bit troll addict . Nothing more

This is a good idea . Super fans like Win by pin and say my name and Ahumm errrr et Al can get to the bare bones of Coffman football and I’ll post in the original one . That one is harder to find so you guys can stay on this one and give your thoughts , Easier to find ?. So opine away fellas . Break it down
You can't stop yourself.....Go back to your safe space....You said you weren't posting here, yet here you are....

You routinely get posts deleted and now people locked out. It's not just a coincidence that you whine and then these things happen.

Does anyone on here know if Dublin City schools are open enrollment for Dublin Residents? i.e. Dublin kid can choose which HS he/she attends?

Status
Not open for further replies.