Dublin Coffman 2022

a casual fan of the Cardinals that lives in New Bremen would know players that were coming up thru the program, rather then what is going on at Dublin Coffman
As a fan of the MAC I would think you already know those same names. I get you're being Harry's Robin here but if you go back to why I posted originally I was just interested in how stokes was doing. Harry then started his 20 questions schtick.

As a fan of the MAC I would think you already know those same names. I get you're being Harry's Robin here but if you go back to why I posted originally I was just interested in how stokes was doing. Harry then started his 20 questions schtick.
hey listen, i don't agree with Harry at all on politics, but i do like this thread not only because of dublin Coffman and because Stokes was a HC at Minster.... but the other stuff i like too, i do gamble a little, so what , hell it is legal to bet in ohio and every little bit helps. You see, just from your posts , i really don't think you are from New Bremen... just from your lack of knowledge on New Bremen, tells me that.... no big deal, not sure why YOU have a problem with the gambling stuff, .... how does HIS thread affect you?

Robin ? 20 questions ? You know how Stokes is doing . Camp starts in over 5 months . Plenty of Stokes and Rocks conversation to come periodically . Always great to have New Bremen folks become Rocks fans .,

hey listen, i don't agree with Harry at all on politics, but i do like this thread not only because of dublin Coffman and because Stokes was a HC at Minster.... but the other stuff i like too, i do gamble a little, so what , hell it is legal to bet in ohio and every little bit helps. You see, just from your posts , i really don't think you are from New Bremen... just from your lack of knowledge on New Bremen, tells me that.... no big deal, not sure why YOU have a problem with the gambling stuff, .... how does HIS thread affect you?
It doesn’t . He just has nothing better to do . And of course an important part of his life is trolling strangers . Kat is a knowledgeable poster here , this isn’t a political space . I respect him and respect Dublin friends whose political views differ from mine . Why ? We’re good people and good family men . That’s why .

I’ll wrap this up by saying my brother in law and I are pretty far apart politically ., Naval Academy grad and a smart guy . He isn’t far right but closer to that than Center right . Known the guy for 30 years now . We have had our disagreements from time to time in discussion but it’s always been a case of both of us knowing that no matter the differences we both wanted to arrive at the same place . Want the same things . Love the guy because he’s a great Dad to my nieces who I adore and has always treated my sister like gold .

I am not the only one that has said similar things about this thread. Harry has chased some people away. If you enjoy it that's great. For someone coming by trying to get info on how stokes is doing or looking for insight because their team is playing coffman all the other stuff makes it really, really hard. Or anything related to coffman actually. You have to read pages of gambling advice, whimsical tales of days gone by, and who knows what to find the information you're seeking. Yappi is "THE Ohio prep sports authority"....not "the Ohio gambling authority"

Robin ? 20 questions ? You know how Stokes is doing . Camp starts in over 5 months . Plenty of Stokes and Rocks conversation to come periodically . Always great to have New Bremen folks become Rocks fans .,
Yes. Robin. But that's not fair. You're no Batman. Look forward to being allowed to be a fan of high school sports. Thanks.

I’ll wrap this up by saying my brother in law and I are pretty far apart politically ., Naval Academy grad and a smart guy . He isn’t far right but closer to that than Center right . Known the guy for 30 years now . We have had our disagreements from time to time in discussion but it’s always been a case of both of us knowing that no matter the differences we both wanted to arrive at the same place . Want the same things . Love the guy because he’s a great Dad to my nieces who I adore and has always treated my sister like gold .
That's a wonderful story. I hope they make a Hallmark movie out of it.

I am not the only one that has said similar things about this thread. Harry has chased some people away. If you enjoy it that's great. For someone coming by trying to get info on how stokes is doing or looking for insight because their team is playing coffman all the other stuff makes it really, really hard. Or anything related to coffman actually. You have to read pages of gambling advice, whimsical tales of days gone by, and who knows what to find the information you're seeking. Yappi is "THE Ohio prep sports authority"....not "the Ohio gambling authority"
if you want to TALK Football, go to the MAC thread, i don't see you on there much at all, infact i don't think you got on the MAC thread until after you started on this one... just saying....

And who have I chased off exactly ? You’re still here . Who have I the stopped from coming here ? Provide proof and actual info. It’s never happened . I’ve never cared who responds and never driven anyone away . That’s the truth . Who has been driven away by me ? What have I done ? Questioning an obvious troll , ? You’re still here . I don’t care how long you will hang around . Are you paying ? Not satisfied with the coverage of a certain HS football program , most programs aren’t even discussed here . Plenty of Coffman and CO football talk here in season . See you then if interested

if you want to TALK Football, go to the MAC thread, i don't see you on there much at all, infact i don't think you got on the MAC thread until after you started on this one... just saying....
I wasn't on any thread until I came to this one. Why would I go to the MAC thread to find out about stokes? That seems as an unlikely spot to find info as "Harry's gambling thread".

Just saying

And who have I chased off exactly ? You’re still here . Who have I the stopped from coming here ? Provide proof and actual info. It’s never happened . I’ve never cared who responds and never driven anyone away . That’s the truth . Who has been driven away by me ? What have I done ? Questioning an obvious troll , ? You’re still here . I don’t care how long you will hang around . Are you paying ? Not satisfied with the coverage of a certain HS football program , most programs aren’t even discussed here . Plenty of Coffman and CO football talk here in season . See you then if interested
Others have responded that you have chased them away. Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.

Others have responded that you have chased them away. Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.
Who and how did I chase anyone away ? Never did anything to make anyone leave . If they left ? That’s their choice . It’s not my site . I don’t have any power to do anything nor would I or have ever asked for anyone to be “ chased away”. Miserable damaged trolls did show up : Yappi after a few months of their damaged behavior pulled the plug . May be he can come here to this well read (. Yes these guys never miss a post ) space and tell them why he banned them from responding ? They still posted on other Coffman threads . They still whine about not being able to troll here for some reason because it’s apparently important to them (. Why ? I have zero idea because I’m not a troll )! So Yappi if you’re reading ? Tell these guys why you pulled the plug on them

I wasn't on any thread until I came to this one. Why would I go to the MAC thread to find out about stokes? That seems as an unlikely spot to find info as "Harry's gambling thread".

Just saying

The MAC thread would be the 1b thread to find out how Stokes is doing. If you truly from New Breman you should know how a small town/community works - someone knows.

Except when there’s no truth to it that is z. Doesn’t hurt at all . Hallmark movies aren’t about typical healthy family dynamics . Nothing political really which is smart . They involve overworked city people who return to the small rural hometown where they connect with their old flame or rival, trying to save an old family business or finish some unfinished biz.. When all else fails it’s a go to for the wife

Last edited:
The MAC thread would be the 1b thread to find out how Stokes is doing. If you truly from New Breman you should know how a small town/community works - someone knows.
New Bremen. I am still relatively new here. I will check that thread out and see if there is any talk about stokes there.

In the meantime....you think a Dublin Coffman thread is the best spot to find out about gambling or Lancaster basketball?

Except when there’s no truth to it that is z. Doesn’t hurt at all . Hallmark movies aren’t about typical healthy family dynamics . Nothing political really which is smart . They involve overworked city people who return to the small rural hometown where they connect with their old flame or rival, trying to save an old family business or finish some unfinished biz.. When all else fails it’s a go to for the wife
There is plenty of truth to it. Rumor has it you ask people to be locked out of threads, have things removed you don't like....even have threads locked or removed. Others have stated you chased them away in the other thread.

Again...sorry but the truth hurts sometimes.

There is plenty of truth to it. Rumor has it you ask people to be locked out of threads, have things removed you don't like....even have threads locked or removed. Others have stated you chased them away in the other thread.

Again...sorry but the truth hurts sometimes.
No truth at all to any of that nonsense . Zero . Nada . The null set . Present any evidence of truth . There is none . But please share anything that shows I did anything of the sort . Who ? How ? Never asked to have a post or a poster removed . Look back to the start of the thread . Many overt trolling responses left alone for months . Had zero issue defending myself from these as wholes . Truth

New Bremen. I am still relatively new here. I will check that thread out and see if there is any talk about stokes there.

In the meantime....you think a Dublin Coffman thread is the best spot to find out about gambling or Lancaster basketball

if you don't like the posts, don't respond.... pretty dam simple.... so if you are NOT from originally from New Bremen, why would you be interested about Stokes? where were you from prior to moving to Bremen?

In the meantime....you think a Dublin Coffman thread is the best spot to find out about gambling or Lancaster basketball?

Yea, if I want to check on something regarding gambling I’d probably look at this thread. As for Lancaster bball, not really a priority in my life but I guess now I know something didn’t this morning.

Yea, if I want to check on something regarding gambling I’d probably look at this thread. As for Lancaster bball, not really a priority in my life but I guess now I know something didn’t this morning.
the only thing i know about Lancaster is thatBobby Carpenter played football there and his dad was the coach..

if you don't like the posts, don't respond.... pretty dam simple.... so if you are NOT from originally from New Bremen, why would you be interested about Stokes? where were you from prior to moving to Bremen?
Relatively new here was in reference to yappi. I have only been on here since November. Not an and old timer like you guys.

No truth at all to any of that nonsense . Zero . Nada . The null set . Present any evidence of truth . There is none . But please share anything that shows I did anything of the sort . Who ? How ? Never asked to have a post or a poster removed . Look back to the start of the thread . Many overt trolling responses left alone for months . Had zero issue defending myself from these as wholes . Truth
It seems there is lots of truth out there. You can deny, that's your option.

I think Mark Twain was right.