Dublin Coffman 2022

Michigan State fits one of the best [69%} angles in CBB this season. Home unranked favorites favored over ranked teams are cashing at 69 percent.[29-13} Laying 2.5 at the open and a good ML price. I think they get Indiana tonight.

Va Tech fits that angle as well at home vs Miami. The first game produced a huge total output[175} and is priced at 153. Should be lower scoring but the over looks pretty solid.

Mizzou opened at - 3 and they got us laying an egg getting down big at home vs A'M and I think they bounce back tonight. ML is reasonable. We cashed luckily on Miss State vs Ole Miss as they won by 7 in OT on Saturday.

Air Force is getting some dough from a sharp syndicate. That's the buzz. Laying 2 at home vs. Fresno as they improve offensively from last year's horrible bottom tier efficiency. Falcons to get the home win hopefully.

Texas A'M is another unranked favorite playing a ranked team who got boat raced by UK a nice result for many. Tennessee heads to College Station licking some wounds and A'M is probably a bit underrated at this point.

Big win for Villanova in the early tip not just covering but winning outright . MSU got the emotional win as expected playing really well and extremely physical . Money line with Mizzou ( needed ) and A”m ( not needed ). Air Force out rebounded Fresno and shot much better from three and overall from the field (. 48 percent to 15 percent for Fresno ) and lost somehow . Hmm oh , don’t talk as much about turnover margin in hoops as we do in football but this game really showed how important taking care of the basketball is . AF has improved their offensive efficiency from the low 300’s last year to 128 in the nation this year . A massive improvement . But they turned it over 21 times last night and Fresno took care of the ball only turning it over 6 times . Miami and Va Tech were projected for at least 75 points a piece making the over a decent play . ( total 153.5) More than decent really . 76-70 final . Been a good week so far . Large card tonight . On the road to 85 and sunny Supposed to be warmer here in Ohio the next 2 days . 37 and raining sideways now and will be a bit frosty upon returning .

Should really rename this thread to "Mostly Non-Dublin Coffman 2022".

Geez.
Like clockwork old db shows up after how long ? Hey DB what is it you want to talk about concerning Coffman football ? Weightlifting ? Walking lunges ? Hope you hammered Clemson tonight . If not ? Jeeeeeeezzzz I hit it for more than you make in a week ( month ? 😆)

As always thanks for reading every post . LOSER by fall . Having you and your troll GF bring Old Dooosh back tonight was special . Thanks for that . Knowing you are such devoted readers makes my posting. worth it. Thanks again for reading every one of my posts no matter where they are . So much that you add another profile . I’m flattered .

What is the ceiling for Coffman W/L this year? What would a successful season be for Stokes and the Coffman faithful?

Like clockwork old db shows up after how long ? Hey DB what is it you want to talk about concerning Coffman football ? Weightlifting ? Walking lunges ? Hope you hammered Clemson tonight . If not ? Jeeeeeeezzzz I hit it for more than you make in a week ( month ? 😆)
Coffman discussion....win total for next year maybe? Top returning players? Things like that.

If you want to keep talking about your gambling habits in a HS football forum then you should expect people to laugh at you.

Hit it big on the Clemson game huh? I imagine the blind squirrel analogy applies to everyone at some point. If you made more than I make in a month then you have a severe gambling problem. There is help for that.

Coffman discussion....win total for next year maybe? Top returning players? Things like that.

If you want to keep talking about your gambling habits in a HS football forum then you should expect people to laugh at you.

Hit it big on the Clemson game huh? I imagine the blind squirrel analogy applies to everyone at some point. If you made more than I make in a month then you have a severe gambling problem. There is help for that.
You can laugh if you want . That’s cool . I have talked about their top players and what the expectations are and what they have coming back . Fan of the team now ? Let me know if you are going to come to a game . Stop by and say hello. I’ll let you know where I’ll be . How long a drive is it from New Bremen ? Very cool to have Coffman fans from all corners of the state . I don’t really give a crap or go to other programs threads myself but it’s kinda cool that you have the taken interest in programs from out of your area .

No help needed . Really you have no idea who I am what I’ve done and do . Making judgements without any knowledge is weak sauce . People do it all the time on boards I know . It’s ok . If you don’t agree with what’s posted here ? Stay away . (. You and your troll wife will never do that of course ). Have a great day. I know I will

8 wins and then a win in the playoffs.
that sounds about right for Coffman, got to stay injury free, what are your thoughts on the New Bremen Cardinals this year, what players do you feel need to step up to the table? do they have some JV players from last season that will surprise this coming season?

What is the ceiling for Coffman W/L this year? What would a successful season be for Stokes and the Coffman faithful?
Stokes has his program implemented and things are looking pretty good . Talked with two players recently and they are really excited about the season and the expectations are high . During the Crabtree era a 7-4 record wasn’t that good is a season but the job Stokes and his staff did was really solid even with the disappointing first round loss . No one with a clue should have hammered Stokes for the 4-8 inaugural season .

Biggest rebuild in 20 years , talent was down and a big lack of experience and first years are usually bumpy , especially with a coach with the style of Stokes .

They will be able to run the ball and limit the run in Defense I believe (. Smith is massive loss but they should do well anyway) and those fundamental staples gives you a chance in any game . 10 guys back on Offense . No irreplaceable losses like Smith but BD the big TE will be missed no doubt .

There isn’t the type of depth though that the program had for most of the past two decades so Kat is right , health is huge here . Stokes will have a very well conditioned team as always and that should keep injury’s down . UA coaches with Coffman ties I have talked with over the past month are thinking the Rocks are going to be very good . 8-2 is the floor IMIO and depending on the draw and seeding matchup fortunes two of playoff wins is almost an expectation to me . 11-2 would be excellent. 9-3 would be disappointing imo.

Running downhill and being able to take shots downfield with talented Juniors Hudson and Peterson could make this a very interesting and enjoyable season for the fans ., Defense with a couple more questions that need to be answered than the Offense will ultimately be the key to how far the team can go. When the Rocks have had this much back in the past the expectations were may be undefeated regular season . Not sure that is doable here

Stokes has his program implemented and things are looking pretty good . Talked with two players recently and they are really excited about the season and the expectations are high . During the Crabtree era a 7-4 record wasn’t that good is a season but the job Stokes and his staff did was really solid even with the disappointing first round loss . No one with a clue should have hammered Stokes for the 4-8 inaugural season .

Biggest rebuild in 20 years , talent was down and a big lack of experience and first years are usually bumpy , especially with a coach with the style of Stokes .

They will be able to run the ball and limit the run in Defense I believe (. Smith is massive loss but they should do well anyway) and those fundamental staples gives you a chance in any game . 10 guys back on Offense . No irreplaceable losses like Smith but BD the big TE will be missed no doubt .

There isn’t the type of depth though that the program had for most of the past two decades so Kat is right , health is huge here . Stokes will have a very well conditioned team as always and that should keep injury’s down . UA coaches with Coffman ties I have talked with over the past month are thinking the Rocks are going to be very good . 8-2 is the floor IMIO and depending on the draw and seeding matchup fortunes two of playoff wins is almost an expectation to me . 11-2 would be excellent. 9-3 would be disappointing imo.

Running downhill and being able to take shots downfield with talented Juniors Hudson and Peterson could make this a very interesting and enjoyable season for the fans ., Defense with a couple more questions that need to be answered than the Offense will ultimately be the key to how far the team can go. When the Rocks have had this much back in the past the expectations were may be undefeated regular season . Not sure that is doable here
being at a school that size, do they have kids playing BOTH ways?

being at a school that size, do they have kids playing BOTH ways?
In the past very few if any some years and that included a lot of D-1 and 1-AA kids . Don’t have as many good players now so a few will at least play situationally two ways .

No help needed . Really you have no idea who I am what I’ve done and do . Making judgements without any knowledge is weak sauce . People do it all the time on boards I know . It’s ok . If you don’t agree with what’s posted here ? Stay away . (. You and your troll wife will never do that of course ). Have a great day. I know I will
What I do know from past experience dealing with gamblers is that when they brag about their winnings, whatever the dollar amount is, you can count on at least that same amount in losses. Many times double that amount actually.

Addicted gamblers try to hide and minimize their losses. Hopefully you're not doing that.

What I do know from past experience dealing with gamblers is that when they brag about their winnings, whatever the dollar amount is, you can count on at least that same amount in losses. Many times double that amount actually.

Addicted gamblers try to hide and minimize their losses. Hopefully you're not doing that.
being from Minster, I love talking about the MAC and our rivalry with the Cards.... do the Cards have a team coming bck to compete for the MAC? not sure you follow the Cards in Basketball, whats their chances in the tournament?

Your concern for a total stranger is touching . Know a lot of “ gamblers “ do you ? Again you have zero idea what I’ve done who I’m affiliated with , my history or anything else . Thanks for being a loyal reader of this space

Your concern for a total stranger is touching . Know a lot of “ gamblers “ do you ? Again you have zero idea what I’ve done who I’m affiliated with , my history or anything else . Thanks for being a loyal reader of this space
So I can put you down as someone that gambles too much and loses more than they win?

Got it.

being from Minster, I love talking about the MAC and our rivalry with the Cards.... do the Cards have a team coming bck to compete for the MAC? not sure you follow the Cards in Basketball, whats their chances in the tournament?
I am just a casual fan at this point but the cards should make it to see ML in the sectional final (?) based on the brackets. All bets off at that point. Doesn't ML have a couple trees in their lineup?

I put a question mark there because I can't remember if that's the sectional final/district semi-final/ or whatever ohsaa is calling that game.

that sounds about right for Coffman, got to stay injury free, what are your thoughts on the New Bremen Cardinals this year, what players do you feel need to step up to the table? do they have some JV players from last season that will surprise this coming season?
As I said....more of a casual fan but they have some pretty big shoes to fill this upcoming season. Super tough to replace that kind of player.

What Lancaster guys? I see you out here. Nobody else until this page today. Maybe you should post the congrats in the basketball forum where people might actually see it. Just a thought.
Thanks but like you and some others they read the space on a regular basis . So they will like many many others see it actually . Don’t confuse people posting being the only ones bra who read this . I think we can all see that the space is read . Thanks again for your advice and concern

Yes seeing someone step on a rake is always funny no question . I’m agree LBF again thanks for reading every single post here . Loyalty is an underrated quality.

. Is it time after going against OSU a few times the last few weeks “. Hard “. and cashing big to get on them at home vs a below average road club? Grind it out low scoring (. OSU is decidedly better defensively at home and might just be sick and tired of getting beaten up . For portions of the proceedings the Bucks looked decent against Purdue but over 40 minutes were badly outmatched . Won’t be the case tonight ., I think they get a long awaited win .

As I said....more of a casual fan but they have some pretty big shoes to fill this upcoming season. Super tough to replace that kind of player.
a casual fan of the Cardinals that lives in New Bremen would know players that were coming up thru the program, rather then what is going on at Dublin Coffman

a casual fan of the Cardinals that lives in New Bremen would know players that were coming up thru the program, rather then what is going on at Dublin Coffman
He cares a lot more about this thread and this this program. Good for him . The Coffman community is classy and unique . Know it’s not coach Stokes idea of utopia but I think he’s coming around to some of the possibilities and that it’s flat out a great place to work . Guys like old dooooshb B are always welcome . Never asked for anyone to be removed ( why would I ask ? ) Lose by fall and please say my name were the original out of area overt trolls who wanted this space to be a toxic debate like area . Never asked anyone to remove them . They read every post but can’t respond . That’s yappi’s doing . I post what interests me and because I enjoy it. I’m don’t care who responds . I can handle myself . These guys will be back on Coffman 2023 in July . Count on it .

Last edited: