Does open or concealed carry actually make us safer?

Keep telling yourself that. While you're into safety let's discuss reckless driving and how many people die a year. #Gunignorance

Attachments

• gunviolence_519uploadArtboard-2.jpg
    gunviolence_519uploadArtboard-2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 11
Keep telling yourself that. While you're into safety let's discuss reckless driving and how many people die a year. #Gunignorance
Big difference is that the automive industry keeps making their product safer.

Gun manufactures are not regulated. ( only industry) and fail to do anything to make guns safer. Even though they can.

Stay ignorant.

It goes on and on and on....

It sure does. You posted links to 5 different OPINION pieces. That's frickin' hilarious.

Regardless, the height of your ignorance lies mainly in a total lack of understanding of why we even have a 2nd Amendment. Self defense is secondary to our defense against a tyrannical government.

The day the government gets brave enough, or more accurately stupid enough, to try and confiscate our legally owned personal weaponry, is the day the next civil war starts.

Write that down.

It sure does. You posted links to 5 different OPINION pieces. That's frickin' hilarious.

Regardless, the height of your ignorance lies mainly in a total lack of understanding of why we even have a 2nd Amendment. Self defense is secondary to our defense against a tyrannical government.

The day the government gets brave enough, or more accurately stupid enough, to try and confiscate our legally owned personal weaponry, is the day the next civil war starts.

Write that down.
Not a second amendment issue. You guys are just dumb. Are you safer with a Gun? NO. That's the issue. You have the right to be stupid, and it looks like you are taking full advantage.

Those "opinion pieces" referenced real numbers. Put in a format you can understand, but refuse to.

You guys are afraid. Pure and simple.

Not a second amendment issue. You guys are just dumb. Are you safer with a Gun? NO. That's the issue. You have the right to be stupid, and it looks like you are taking full advantage.

Those "opinion pieces" referenced real numbers. Put in a format you can understand, but refuse to.

It is a 2nd amendment issue. We have a constitutional right to keep and bear personal armament suitable for military purposes.

Is there a cost? Absolutely. But unconstitutionally disarming law abiding citizens is not how we're going to bring that cost down. Period.

Explain to me how you owning a gun makes things for you less safe?

Your either a Troll or a goof.

C.D.C. gun violence? What the F-- does gun violence have to do with disease control? Answer.. not a f--en thing.

“It’s as if we had decided, ‘Let’s not do research on coronavirus, let’s not do research on cancer or heart disease, let’s just let this problem run its course,’” he said. “How many thousands of people are dead who would be alive today if that research had been allowed to continue 25 years ago?”

like what if baby murder was not legalized 48 years ago? 60 million baby murders since then. Not thousands.. MILLIONS.

Your either a Troll or a goof.

C.D.C. gun violence? What the F-- does gun violence have to do with disease control? Answer.. not a f--en thing.

“It’s as if we had decided, ‘Let’s not do research on coronavirus, let’s not do research on cancer or heart disease, let’s just let this problem run its course,’” he said. “How many thousands of people are dead who would be alive today if that research had been allowed to continue 25 years ago?”

like what if baby murder was not legalized 48 years ago? 60 million baby murders since then. Not thousands.. MILLIONS.
I try to tell him he's picking the wrong hill.

No weapons make you safer. Lol
Alexander the Great
Roman's
Atilla the Hun
Ghengis Khan
Hitler and his crew
And the list goes on and on. Wolves or sheep, I want to be a wolf. Violence is as old humans. I'll keep my guns and you will make a good servant Psycho_dad

Probably not, but at least the officer that shot and killed her would have had a real reason for doing it.
I was referring to the girl who has presumably met her demise at the hands of her boyfriend while traveling through Wyoming.

Federal law imposes no design safety standards on domestically produced firearms. That is because, unlike every other consumer product produced in the US, firearms and ammunition are exempted from the health and safety standards set by the federal Consumer Product Safety Act.

Federal law imposes no design safety standards on domestically produced firearms. That is because, unlike every other consumer product produced in the US, firearms and ammunition are exempted from the health and safety standards set by the federal Consumer Product Safety Act.
What is unsafe about them? Other than they are designed to kill people? Is that what you seek? Guns that aren’t deadly?

What is unsafe about them? Other than they are designed to kill people? Is that what you seek? Guns that aren’t deadly?
Safety features, and at a minimum, laws that require gun owners to report lost and stolen guns. Less than 15 states require that. Look up for yourself the percentage of guns used in crimes and where they come from. When Smith & Wesson and Colt announced that they would start researching ways to make safer guns and smart guns, the gun nuts boycotted them and almost put them out of business. I think that was early 2000 You believe companies like the "Ring of fire." should be allowed to make substandard unreliable guns? No consumer protections?

Just make gun manufactures and gun dealers operate the same as any other business.

Safety features, and at a minimum, laws that require gun owners to report lost and stolen guns. Less than 15 states require that. Look up for yourself the percentage of guns used in crimes and where they come from. When Smith & Wesson and Colt announced that they would start researching ways to make safer guns and smart guns, the gun nuts boycotted them and almost put them out of business. I think that was early 2000 You believe companies like the "Ring of fire." should be allowed to make substandard unreliable guns? No consumer protections?

Just make gun manufactures and gun dealers operate the same as any other business.
I'm not sure what safety features you could be referring to. And people reporting lost guns has nothing to do with manufacturing. And I don't know what purpose it would serve to report lost guns. I do know that law enforcement takes a special interest in stolen guns. But I doubt that being aware that something is stolen, like a gun, will some how prevent gun crimes.

In our society, if someone is making something that doesn't work properly, people will not buy it, and they will either improve their product or go out of business. We don't need the government to be involved, the market will fix that.

You have never explained how someone owning a gun makes them less safe.

This only proves that your previous statement was not the truth.

I understand that you will likely not be able to comprehend this.

I'm not sure what safety features you could be referring to. And people reporting lost guns has nothing to do with manufacturing. And I don't know what purpose it would serve to report lost guns. I do know that law enforcement takes a special interest in stolen guns. But I doubt that being aware that something is stolen, like a gun, will some how prevent gun crimes.

In our society, if someone is making something that doesn't work properly, people will not buy it, and they will either improve their product or go out of business. We don't need the government to be involved, the market will fix that.

You have never explained how someone owning a gun makes them less safe.
MATH. I know it's hard, but simple math shows that people that own guns are more likely to be the victim of gun violence than those that don't. (by a large margin)

MATH. I know it's hard, but simple math shows that people that own guns are more likely to be the victim of gun violence than those that don't. (by a large margin)
Guns don't kill people....people kill people...but people are stupid and people with guns kill people.