• Marion Local by 8-16

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Marion Local by 1-7

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Dalton

Votes: 32 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, after the way Kirtland handled Versailles today, I'm now considering paying the $9.99 tomorrow in the hopes that Dalton will be right in it.

Hopefully the Dalton players and coaches were paying attention and now believe even more that they can shock the world tomorrow and hang with & knock off the ML juggernaut.

I posted a while back that after Kirtland whoops Versailles our only hope was an overconfident Bulldog bunch. It's a small hope but at least it is something. What are the odds Kirtland and MSML win state in the same year?

Lookout MSML.......
The MAC mystique is G O N E.

All great Empires eventually collapse and we are seeing the MAC Empire collapse before our very eyes.

You have all been warned.
If Dalton can defeat Marion tomorrow, it will be the 5th time in the last 30 years that at least 1 MAC team was not crowned. The last time was 2018. The run may be over, but the MAC has won 8 state titles, since 2018.

I posted a while back that after Kirtland whoops Versailles our only hope was an overconfident Bulldog bunch. It's a small hope but at least it is something. What are the odds Kirtland and MSML win state in the same year?
It would be the 4th time if it happens this year.

Based on what’s happened in the first 3 games, suggest Coach Dial & Goodwin spend some extra time on punt in pregame.

Or just go for it every time. (Think we’d all love that!)

Lookout MSML.......
The MAC mystique is G O N E.

All great Empires eventually collapse and we are seeing the MAC Empire collapse before our very eyes.

You have all been warned.
POOF. Just like that, huh?? Well I guess we better stop the bus and forfeit the game. Twenty-five years of awesome is just gone. GONE, I tell you! Crap. And I made caramel corn to eat during the game. I'm taking it out back and stomping on it, so even the squirrels can't find it. The little rats don't deserve it if my Flyers have crashed. I might poke my eyes out too. DANG.

What Dalton has or hasn’t done in the past is completely irrelevant in this one. I truly do hope they’re able to hang around and make this a good game I just don’t see it. I truly believe the winner of R28 was your state champ.
Attached pic shows the ML Flyers earlier this season participating in game day Mass at St. John the Baptist church in downtown Steinerville. They have been doing this for years and were there en masse this morning along with numerous fans, parents and grandparents. Dalton doesn’t have a prayer!!🤗🤗
Dalton Is going to need to pray.

Attached pic shows the ML Flyers earlier this season participating in game day Mass at St. John the Baptist church in downtown Steinerville. They have been doing this for years and were there en masse this morning along with numerous fans, parents and grandparents. Dalton doesn’t have a prayer!!🤗🤗
Your God is no match for the power of the Dari-ette.

POOF. Just like that, huh?? Well I guess we better stop the bus and forfeit the game. Twenty-five years of awesome is just gone. GONE, I tell you! Crap. And I made caramel corn to eat during the game. I'm taking it out back and stomping on it, so even the squirrels can't find it. The little rats don't deserve it if my Flyers have crashed. I might poke my eyes out too. DANG.
The dynasty is over.

So let it be written, so it shall be done.

Thavoice.....has spoken.