Division III State Semifinal: Badin (13-0) vs Granville (13-0)

Who wins?

• Badin by 17+

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Badin by 8-16

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Badin by 1-7

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Granville by 1-7

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Granville by 8-16

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Granville by 17+

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok if you say so. We will find out soon enough. Real offers (with partial tuition paid) or preferred walk on?
Not true, ZERO literally ZERO Badin players have D1 FBS or FCS SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS.

Landyn V. the QB has signed to play baseball on a baseball scholarship (University of Cincinnati)... that's it as of 11/24/21

Dude/dudette, I get your trying to stir something up on here but most Badin fans understand there are other good teams in the state and the game is played on the field not on yappi. They played far from a clean game last week and needed some 4th quarter theatrics to advance. My feeling is that if the fighting Yordys play well on Friday they will play next week. If Granville is up to the task they will be congratulated and wished good luck themselves. We will know by about 10pm Friday night. Most people in the state think this game is for state runner-up anyway.
Not starting anything I think Granville likes being the underdog in this game , I think they would like to be in the State Game also But yes we will know

Not starting anything I think Granville likes being the underdog in this game , I think they would like to be in the State Game also But yes we will know
Is that what you think? Do you really think they would enjoy being in the state final? ?

How are the Aces, cool name btw, the underdog? Both teams are undefeated and first in their region. IMO a win over DeSales puts them as a favorite. Badin defeated no one with the history of the DeSales Stallions.

How are the Aces, cool name btw, the underdog? Both teams are undefeated and first in their region. IMO a win over DeSales puts them as a favorite. Badin defeated no one with the history of the DeSales Stallions.
Alter isn’t good ?
Couple people on here saying Granville hasn’t played a schedule like Badin

Badin has played the better teams this year?!! I’m a Licking County guy and will be rooting for them, but I think Badin wins!!! Hope I’m wrong

Alter isn’t good ?
Couple people on here saying Granville hasn’t played a schedule like Badin
This year not so much, but historically yes they are very good. Best teams the Rams beat IMO..Ross, Bellbrook, McNick

Last edited:
Most people on here seemed to think Bellbrook handled the Rams for 3+ quarters. I beg to differ and the only thing that matters is when the clock gets to 0.00
Alter was quite sub par for their program's expectations

Most people on here seemed to think Bellbrook handled the Rams for 3+ quarters. I beg to differ and the only thing that matters is when the clock gets to 0.00
Alter was quite sub par for their program's expectations
When your down by a lot I beg the differ
But they did win

I was looking Why doesn’t Badin play teams out of there area ?
And Desales wasn’t really good this year But had a decent qb and D1 running back

How does Badin travel
I know Vistor side will be packed
Generally pretty good. Gotta say I've been a little surprised with their turnout in the playoffs. Usually they pack a place, not so much this year? Granville should be packed, making history should be rewarded ?

Generally pretty good. Gotta say I've been a little surprised with their turnout in the playoffs. Usually they pack a place, not so much this year? Granville should be packed, making history should be rewarded ?
It looks to be a cold and windy night

Careful Zeeman - Badin better give Granville their upmost respect by preparing & coming into this game mentally ready. You don’t want a Badin playoff performance like the one from 2014.

Close game, if the Granville qb where healthy I would think they would be the slight favorite. It’s impressive what they have done in the playoffs without him. Good luck to both teams, the winner will probably have the daunting task of trying to beat a defending state champ who will be riding a 25 game or so winning streak.

Careful Zeeman - Badin better give Granville their upmost respect by preparing & coming into this game mentally ready. You don’t want a Badin playoff performance like the one from 2014.

Close game, if the Granville qb where healthy I would think they would be the slight favorite. It’s impressive what they have done in the playoffs without him. Good luck to both teams, the winner will probably have the daunting task of trying to beat a defending state champ who will be riding a 25 game or so winning streak.
Don’t y’all have enough to worry about ??

Sure do, the mighty MAC & Coldwater. It’s a great opportunity, respect & embrace the challenge. Just hate to see you have a repeat of 2014.

If Badin has zero turnovers unlike the two against Bellbrook which held them to 0 points until the 4th because Bellbrook ran so much clock off, Badin will win this game tonight by 10 or 20. If Granville has zero turnovers, Badins D has held the last 4 playoff teams to 18 points total compared to Granvilles defense giving up 90 points to the last 4 playoff teams. I just can't see Badins defense giving up more than 14 tonight.

Final score. Badin wins 20-7.