Division II Ohio AP Polls (First AP Poll)

Before 72’ genius. Catch up if you are going to comment ??‍♂️
You stated winning the title is based on AP poll titles, i gave you an example.

Why not 26, after all you "won the ap poll title" in 1972 and 2019?

What a farce system that has proven to be, glad championships are given to the winning team of the playoffs each year, instead of brokered to the fanbase that buys off the northern based Ohio voters.

Back to your regular scheduled nonsense!

What a farce system that has proven to be, glad championships are given to the winning team of the playoffs each year, instead of brokered to the fanbase that buys off the northern based Ohio voters.

Where did I state that at ? Reading is a problem for you and that’s ok, just take your time and use google translate if you must.
You can think of it as a farce system but that is the way it was done. Hell I think a farce system was when 1 team from each region made the playoffs and now in 2021 there will only be 7 D1 teams that don’t make the playoffs. Now we paid off the voters ??? Yes those 10-0 records had nothing to do with winning titles. ???

Are those team sport titles? You aren't counting the Middle School track one are you?
Did anyone ever say team titles ? Oh ok so now the kids that won state titles didn’t really win them because it wasn’t a team title ??? ??‍♂️
Man you fed girls have those panties all bunched up tonight dont you. ??

That would validate the stupidity and division you are TRYING to create. NO TITLE is recognized AFTER the playoffs started BUT that would make it so easy for you to validate your false logic, if we did!

Funny no major college team has trolls challenging their titles if they didn't win one after their playoffs BECAUSE those titles are recognized!

PLEASE give us a dissertation on Notre Dame and Rockne and why they should have their tradition invalidated because they NEVER won a playoff title! {This is what these fools / trolls are ATTEMPTING, to do!)

This is so easy to figure out. You'll NEVER equal Massillon's records / tradition, so you have to attempt to destroy it. The OHSAA lists ALL titles, The Massillon Booster CLUB covered this topic in detail and they are posted in the Massillon site (http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?forums/Massillon-tigers.70/).

Do you want to make a legitimate argument? Of course not because you CAN"T. Massillon's titles were validated "ON THE FIELD" by playing ALL challengers to those titles (This has been validated by posts from other schools who were aware of how this happened).

LIST ALL the teams Massillon ducked that challenged those titles.

It's not that you're too lazy to do the research. You know the answer is NONE but that would call you out, for the troll you are, so you continue to post the same tired, baseless information, that isn't supported by the records or the OHSAA, which posts ALL titles in THEIR state playoff program!

Last edited:
You should be over in the D1 poll thread talking about big bad Massillon Jackson but we know where your OCD tells you to go….. ?

Same number of playoff titles in football as the mighty kitties.... ? ? The paper ones and middle school track ones are cool though.?
You can’t even get to 2 playoff wins let alone 24 titles or 912 wins. No reason for a Massillon Jackson fan to ever be talking football unless it’s about the halftime show. ????

You can’t even get to 2 playoff wins let alone 24 titles or 912 wins. No reason for a Massillon Jackson fan to ever be talking football unless it’s about the halftime show. ????
screaming the help GIF

? ? ? ? ? :ROFLMAO:

I grew up in the 70's. I remember when the playoffs started. My Dad and Uncles grew up in the 50's. Heck my dad went to St Mary's before they joined SV. Here is my point. Massillon was a revered team. I remember listening to their games. I also remember the Turkey Bowl for the City Series championship. Babe Flossie was the man. Mogadore has a sign coming into town with there 1954 (I think) state championship listed along with their playoff championships. Kudos to Massillon. You were great back in the day. You are very good now. Please try to get along. I understand rivalries and they are great but my rival in high school was Mogadore as I went to Field. We kid around once in a while if I see those guys but we like each other for the most part. Seems like eventually someone will bring up Massillon or McKinley or maybe another school and the posts start going south. Respect each other.

I grew up in the 70's. I remember when the playoffs started. My Dad and Uncles grew up in the 50's. Heck my dad went to St Mary's before they joined SV. Here is my point. Massillon was a revered team. I remember listening to their games. I also remember the Turkey Bowl for the City Series championship. Babe Flossie was the man. Mogadore has a sign coming into town with there 1954 (I think) state championship listed along with their playoff championships. Kudos to Massillon. You were great back in the day. You are very good now. Please try to get along. I understand rivalries and they are great but my rival in high school was Mogadore as I went to Field. We kid around once in a while if I see those guys but we like each other for the most part. Seems like eventually someone will bring up Massillon or McKinley or maybe another school and the posts start going south. Respect each other.
I grew up in the 1970's also, and remember Moeller and Princeton winning multiple state championships, later on Fairfield, Purcell, St. X, Elder, LaSalle, Loveland, Colerain, among other Cincinnati area teams that had an opportunity to actually win them(something that would never have happened under any circumstance from 1924-1972.

Mark me as one of the underwhelmed, when it comes to these teams from the northern part of the state, being voted "champs" 100% of the time for a 50 year period. The playoff era has exposed this fraud over and over again.

Prior to 1972, the polls meant everything. You jealous trolls can’t handle the truth.
I'll repeat it just for you Massillon folks...

I grew up in the 1970's also, and remember Moeller and Princeton winning multiple state championships, later on Fairfield, Purcell, St. X, Elder, LaSalle, Loveland, Colerain, among other Cincinnati area teams that had an opportunity to actually win them(something that would never have happened under any circumstance from 1924-1972.

Mark me as one of the underwhelmed, when it comes to these teams from the northern part of the state, being voted "champs" 100% of the time for a 50 year period. The playoff era has exposed this fraud over and over again.

If you really believed that, you wouldn’t always be trolling every Massillon thread. We appreciate your participation.
This isn't a Massillon thread, it's a thread about Ohio AP poll. Since you aren't in the poll, obviously this thread isn't about you, even though your fanbase wants to turn it into that. Go back to your Massillon thread, where you can reminisce about the long gone' glory days", with your fellow Massillon fans.

Leave this thread to fans of teams that are actually in the Poll.