• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what you mean by coincidence. Crable and not winning the championship?
My point was simply that most schools would love to have Hoban’s resume the last few years and that Coach Tyrell has done an amazing job building and maintaining their program.

I’m not sure what you mean by coincidence. Crable and not winning the championship?
My point was simply that most schools would love to have Hoban’s resume the last few years and that Coach Tyrell has done an amazing job building and maintaining their program.
And as I said....I agree with you....however when Massillon was doing it it wasn't good enough.

Crable doesn't get his way....takes his kids out of Massillon to get his way & chase rings....they (Hoban) suddenly go 0-3.

Here are some thoughts that COULD lead to a belief that the Crable Curse is real.

Tyrell starts the older Crable because of the promise and the young man isn't championship quality at QB. The following year the kid from WV is run out of town with the help of some negative words/vibes.

And as I said....I agree with you....however when Massillon was doing it it wasn't good enough.

Crable doesn't get his way....takes his kids out of Massillon to get his way & chase rings....they (Hoban) suddenly go 0-3.

Here are some thoughts that COULD lead to a belief that the Crable Curse is real.

Tyrell starts the older Crable because of the promise and the young man isn't championship quality at QB. The following year the kid from WV is run out of town with the help of some negative words/vibes.
It's weird but the 2 kids who transferred out when Crable and the West Virginia kid came in went I believe to Green and Wadworth and put up great passing numbers. I saw them in some scrimmages and 7 on 7 camps and they were much better , more accurate passers than Crable and the West Virginia kid. The Crable kid was a very good athlete and when moved to receiver excelled. He was fast, showed good hands, made a lot of big plays for Hoban.

It's weird but the 2 kids who transferred out when Crable and the West Virginia kid came in went I believe to Green and Wadworth and put up great passing numbers. I saw them in some scrimmages and 7 on 7 camps and they were much better , more accurate passers than Crable and the West Virginia kid. The Crable kid was a very good athlete and when moved to receiver excelled. He was fast, showed good hands, made a lot of big plays for Hoban.
That is where Nate was going to play him, but daddy got mad and took him to Hoban. Nate also wanted him to play outside LB, which I believe he also did at Hoban.

He could have played WR at Massillon....he probably wouldnt, but his little brother would have a ring right now.

The difference is Hoban went on a run winning 5 in 6 years then when to the title game 3x in a row coming up short. But LMAOOOO at the Crable Curse, the timing is interesting.

The difference is Hoban went on a run winning 5 in 6 years then when to the title game 3x in a row coming up short. But LMAOOOO at the Crable Curse, the timing is interesting.
Um....thanks for repeating what I just posted....5 of 6 BEFORE Crable....0-3 DURING Crable.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about what's going on in the Glenville parking lot in broad daylight while schools in session?

Um....thanks for repeating what I just posted....5 of 6 BEFORE Crable....0-3 DURING Crable.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about what's going on in the Glenville parking lot in broad daylight while schools in session?
No. But I believe you’re referring to Ginn Academy. No concern of mine, we’re traveling early for the holidays and having a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.