• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Michigan's wins are against high school teams. Like Massilon they have been living off their past for decades.
Oh Please. You sound like a jealous butt hurt fan of a team with no history. All teams of stature are proud of their history and they should be. YOU may not care about it but I can assure you, you're in the minority. These 2 teams have a long and proud history - Why is it do you think there is so much hate/dislike for them? It's called Envy. Those without out it want it.

Last edited:
Oh Please. You sound like a jealous butt hurt fan of a team with no history. All teams of stature our proud of their history and they should be. YOU may not care about it but I can assure you, you're in the minority. These 2 teams have a long and proud history - Why is it do you think there is so much hate/dislike for them? It's called Envy. Those without out it want it.
You would be wrong about envy. We just think what happened a long time ago isn’t particularly relevant. But when you haven’t won anything recently you are forced to always talk about the past. I’m an Ohio state fan, the 1 football program that hasn’t had a prolonged down period for many, many decades.

You would be wrong about envy. We just think what happened a long time ago isn’t particularly relevant. But when you haven’t won anything recently you are forced to always talk about the past. I’m an Ohio state fan, the 1 football program that hasn’t had a prolonged down period for many, many decades.
Hey moron, Massillon just won a championship LAST WEEK. Massillon fans rarely bring up the past unless someone else is disparaging the program.

Ohio State? This is a high school forum. If you only care about Ohio state then go to Buckeye scoop and talk there lol

The Cooper era when they lost 3 or more games 9 times in 13 years….

Whatevs. I am a huge Buckeye fan too, and we also have one 1 playoff title. Awesome.

We (and the school) also talk about Woody, Paul Brown, Archie Griffin, past greats, all the time and honor their accomplishments including their pre-BCS national championships so I don't know who you're trying to kid.

Last edited:
According to your logic, we have the exact same amount of titles as OSU and we've won ours more recently.

You’re an embarrassment to OSU fans and I’m guessing an embarrassment to your family also. Be better.

The neighbors might be noticing a funny smell from a few garages.

iu

Last 3 D2 Championship games for Hoban:

2023: Tylan Boykin was 3 for 9 for 19 yards and an interception.
2022: Jacqai Long was 2 for 8 for -3 yards and 2 interceptions (including a pick 6).
2021: Jayvian Crable was 7 for 17 for 65 yards and an interception.

Again, all were in the championship game against great defenses. Nevertheless, there is definitely a pattern of a lack of quarterback development. Even with the tough schedule that Hoban plays, you would think that the QB position would get better as the season goes on. It seems to regress right when they need it most.
I think Hoban should completely blow it up and start over! 😆 It just goes to show it is not easy to win the championship! The most loaded team over the past 3 years is 0-3.

I think Hoban should completely blow it up and start over! 😆 It just goes to show it is not easy to win the championship! The most loaded team over the past 3 years is 0-3.
The team is more than fine. Need to develop a quarterback or get a transfer and I think what needs work is a good offensive coordinator. The offense is way too predictable. It doesn't show in many games because of the overwhelming talent edge Hoban has on many teams they play.

Hoban is, was and will be great. No attempts to ever belittle Hoban football. Last Thursday was the biggest win I’ve ever seen.

2. 05 Ed’s at the Rubber Bowl
3. 100th Game
4. 2018 Winton Woods
5. 2019 Hoban

That LaSalle 2020 win was epic for me and the 400 other people in attendance. I’m gonna spend some time really thinking about my favorite ten Massillon games. I’d love to see others lists.

Hoban is, was and will be great. No attempts to ever belittle Hoban football. Last Thursday was the biggest win I’ve ever seen.

3. 100th Game
4. 2018 Winton Woods
5. 2019 Hoban

That LaSalle 2020 win was epic for me and the 400 other people in attendance. I’m gonna spend some time really thinking about my favorite ten Massillon games. I’d love to see others lists.
‘05 Was completely full of epic games.
Elder
Ignatius
Findlay
McK rematch at the Rubber Bowl.
Ed’s at the Rubber Bowl.
I’ll have to think of my top ten.

The team is more than fine. Need to develop a quarterback or get a transfer and I think what needs work is a good offensive coordinator. The offense is way too predictable. It doesn't show in many games because of the overwhelming talent edge Hoban has on many teams they play.
I understand but maybe they just ran into really sound defenses. Sometimes we don’t give enough credit where it needs to be. Be careful what you ask for. Just saying! Hoban is more than fine but I will gladly encourage them to lose their mind and blow it up over reacting to facing top of the line defenses! Very, Very talented football team, You might ride it just a little longer, the run will not last for ever!

3. 100th Game
4. 2018 Winton Woods
5. 2019 Hoban

Too hard to put them in a top 10….other then what everyone’s #1 will be 🏆
88’ mck OT game
89’ Walsh playoff
91’ Travis Mcquire
94’ 100th game
94’ Fremont Ross playoff - Charles Woodson
05’ Elder, St Ig, Findlay, mck, St Ed’s
09’ Twinsburg, mck playoff
14’ Perrysburg greatest loss in Tiger history 😂
18’ East St Louis, Winton Woods
19’ Hoban
20’ I was fortunate to be at every game- Covid
22’ St Eds
23’ All 16 WINS !!! 🏆🐅

Last edited:

Thats 3 straight jr qb’s you guys want to throw under the bus. Maybe they each would have improved with a year under their belt. Not a great look if you ask me. No offense jmo. I just cant imagine openly calling for it. Thats why some consider certain programs football factories that masquerade as a religious school. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.