DI Springfield vs St Edward Updates (12/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read every post you made since the night SHS lost to Eds. You never made any congrats post. None Nada
I did however
Your claim was dishonest
No big surprise
And he won't. I may have missed one but I have never seen him ever make a post congratulating the other team on a victory. He has no issues rubbing it in your face when SHS wins but he doesn't know how to be humble and gracious in a loss.

And he won't. I may have missed one but I have never seen him ever make a post congratulating the other team on a victory. He has no issues rubbing it in your face when SHS wins but he doesn't know how to be humble and gracious in a loss.
That's because SHS never technically loses. It is either ref's fault, an injury or something else he comes up with.

As you can see from the official participation report on page 7 of the linked document, the Armstrong twins did not play in the 2021 championship game.

That's what I mean regarding Tom's ability to take a not so loaded team, make steady small improvements weekly, and compete for and even win a state championship in the end. In my opinion the 2018 and 2021 championship teams came about that way. The 2018 Colerain team was a decided favorite. And it seems to me the Wayne team in 2015 was likely favored in most people's minds, also. If I remember that somewhat correctly, it would be an even greater achievement for Lombardo, since it was his first year with those players. The 2022 and 2023 teams were, on the other hand, pretty loaded.

That's what I mean regarding Tom's ability to take a not so loaded team, make steady small improvements weekly, and compete for and even win a state championship in the end. In my opinion the 2018 and 2021 championship teams came about that way. The 2018 Colerain team was a decided favorite. And it seems to me the Wayne team in 2015 was likely favored in most people's minds, also. If I remember that somewhat correctly, it would be an even greater achievement for Lombardo, since it was his first year with those players. The 2022 and 2023 teams were, on the other hand, pretty loaded.
During an interview on the WOTJ podcast Lombardo mentioned that if they played 2018 Colerain ten times he thought they might win one. Just so happened they won the one time they played that night. Personally, I don't think he was giving enough credit to that 2018 group, but no doubt that was a great Colerain team that was the heavy favorite. As for 2015, that was more a coin-flip game with Wayne. St. Edward did not have huge pre-season expectations that year after graduating that loaded 2014 team, but as that season progressed it was apparent they were a damn good team capable of winning it all. Aside from Gest an O'Malley there weren't many "superstars" on that team, but just a whole lot of really good high school football players.

Look who's talking. All you do is trash the opponent and your own coach when Wayne loses. It's still killing you that your reward for beating Centerville was a beatdown at home opening round playoff loss to SHS.

Look who's talking. All you do is trash the opponent and your own coach when Wayne loses. It's still killing you that your reward for beating Centerville was a beatdown at home opening round playoff loss to SHS.
Check my posts...especially when Wayne played SHS in the playoffs. I gave congrats to SHS. Coach Mukes has run the program into the ground and you know it. Your hope is that Wayne will continue to keep him. You've said as much. Finally, rubbing my nose in it just as I said. That's all you know how to do.

Check my posts...especially when Wayne played SHS in the playoffs. I gave congrats to SHS. Coach Mukes has run the program into the ground and you know it. Your hope is that Wayne will continue to keep him. You've said as much. Finally, rubbing my nose in it just as I said. That's all you know how to do.
A fake, meaningless congrats where you then trashed everyone, including SHS for not handshaking you. But that was on purpose to avoid a fight and then having players potentially disqualified for the next game.

They didn’t start until the beginning of their junior year. No involvement on the 2021 state championship team. Stop already with reckless speculation!
You don't have to be a starter to play in the state championship game. Why are you trying to whitewash this?

A fake, meaningless congrats where you then trashed everyone, including SHS for not handshaking you. But that was on purpose to avoid a fight and then having players potentially disqualified for the next game.
What are you talking about? I never discussed anything about handshakes. Search for every post with the word handshake where I was the poster. You won't find anything as it never existed. You're obviously confusing me with somebody else. In fact, I didn't post anything about the conduct of the players at that game. The only post I mentioned that night was that I heard every cop in Huber suddenly respond to the high school. You can definitely find that post.

You did not read the participation report in the link that he provided.
At the very bottom is the listing all those that PLAYED in that game. The Armstrong twins did not
C'mon you can do better - how about congratulating St. Edward?
I don't know what this report is. Who wrote it? Is it certified by a custodian of records? These days, you can create anything over the internet and pass it off ad authentic and real.

Look who's talking. You dropped down to D2 to get a little competitive balance yourself right?
I guess we can add divisional assignment to the long list of things you know nothing about. :ROFLMAO:

9d32587268f2820e5e121e1db7825809b59f4894823ea5003674f2e719dff636.jpg

What are you talking about? I never discussed anything about handshakes. Search for every post with the word handshake where I was the poster. You won't find anything as it never existed. You're obviously confusing me with somebody else. In fact, I didn't post anything about the conduct of the players at that game. The only post I mentioned that night was that I heard every cop in Huber suddenly respond to the high school. You can definitely find that post.
At this point, you utterly despise SHS. The success they're having that I predicted years ago is killing you. The fact SHS was 5-5 this year makes it worse for you doesn't it?

I guess we can add divisional assignment to the long list of things you know nothing about. :ROFLMAO:
And why is it do you think they created divisions based on the size of the school? Here's a hint. Competitive balance and fundamental notions of fair play have something to do with it. You had to drop down in divisions to get anywhere. So you forfeited any right to talk about anyone in D1...

You did not read the participation report in the link that he provided.
At the very bottom is the listing all those that PLAYED in that game. The Armstrong twins did not
C'mon you can do better - how about congratulating St. Edward?
No Dayride. The answer to anything you want is no, as always...

And why is it do you think they created divisions based on the size of the school? Here's a hint. Competitive balance and fundamental notions of fair play have something to do with it. You had to drop down in divisions to get anywhere. So you forfeited any right to talk about anyone in D1...
Except for the teams we beat. Who have, in turn, beaten you repeatedly. Back to hind tit, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.