D7 R25 2024

Wow. Not sure many would have figured NSP could (and likely will) pass JFK for playoff wins in the next 2 years.
tipping derek jeter GIF
Only until JFK Administration leaves then it can get back to normal...........JFK will win again

They were pretty darn good last year. Not sure what they bring back.
They have 3 starters returning on offense and 4 on defense. Lost a big group of seniors, especially for them which included two of their 3 backs, their QB, and most of their OL. Defensively they have 1 DL back, but he was the NCOFCA DL of the year and 3 LB/OLBs

They have 3 starters returning on offense and 4 on defense. Lost a big group of seniors, especially for them which included two of their 3 backs, their QB, and most of their OL. Defensively they have 1 DL back, but he was the NCOFCA DL of the year and 3 LB/OLBs
Ouch. Sounds a bit like Lucas.

Ouch. Sounds a bit like Lucas.
Depending on how this coaching situation plays out - Dalton could yet again be the favorite in the region next year. (Also depends if they're even D7 again)

Depending on how this coaching situation plays out - Dalton could yet again be the favorite in the region next year. (Also depends if they're even D7 again)
IMO, as dominate as Dalton was last year, they are the clear pre-season favorite.

I think it is much more likely than not that Dalton is D6 next year. I also think there is a good chance Danville is shifted to another region as more NE Ohio schools look to be dropping than moving up. With Lucas and St. Paul appearing to have a lot to replace, the region could very well be open for the taking.

I think it is much more likely than not that Dalton is D6 next year. I also think there is a good chance Danville is shifted to another region as more NE Ohio schools look to be dropping than moving up. With Lucas and St. Paul appearing to have a lot to replace, the region could very well be open for the taking.
Might be that NSP goes west to R26 before Danville comes back to West Virginia.

The problem is that R26 already has 33 in their region, more than R25. Obviously that could change with some being bumped up or some R26 schools being shifted south.
Yes, 26 and 25 are the two biggest regions where 27 and 28 have 21 and I think 22. When the OHSAA was asked about balancing the regions, Beau Rugg replied that with 16 teams making it, the OHSAA doesn't feel that the regions need balanced anymore. Which is why we get the pleasure of seeing Berne Union make playoffs 2023 shirts after going 2-8.

Yes, 26 and 25 are the two biggest regions where 27 and 28 have 21 and I think 22. When the OHSAA was asked about balancing the regions, Beau Rugg replied that with 16 teams making it, the OHSAA doesn't feel that the regions need balanced anymore. Which is why we get the pleasure of seeing Berne Union make playoffs 2023 shirts after going 2-8.
Abc I Need One GIF by The Bachelorette

Lucas could potentially shift back to R27 as well. It wasn't that long ago we resided there. R26 was home prior to that, as you already know.

What the hell kind of schedule is this? :LOL: We may as well be in R26.

Lucas
08/23 A Oregon Cardinal Stritch

08/30 H Jeromesville Hillsdale
09/06 A Smithville
09/13 A Warrensville Heights
09/20 H Willard
09/27 A Tiffin Calvert

10/04 H Amanda-Clearcreek
10/11 H Pioneer North Central
10/18 A Kansas Lakota
10/25 H Ottawa Lake-Whiteford (MI)

Have been all in on Dalton since 2016. Hard to believe that I watched the disaster that happened at JFK take place just 1 year ago and thought to myself this would never happen at Dalton because Coach Dial is going to be a lifer there and they've got a really good thing going! The team realizes they're potential after a week 1 slobber-knocker with Kirtland, makes it all the way to their first ever state title game....things have never been better! 3 1/2 months later, Dalton is literally following the JFK blueprints for how to F*** up a great thing. I'm in shock, I'm in disbelief. I'm mostly sad for the players - all the momentum was in the right direction, I really believed that the program was to a point that the large graduating class would not set them back a ton. Just yesterday we had them pegged as regional favorite if they stayed in R25.....now, 6 wins is realistic, maybe less.

I just don't get how the administration doesn't bend over backwards to keep Dial - and I guarantee they think they hit a homerun with this hire because that's the kind of arrogant people they have running things there. A guy who has basically been a .500 coach until he went 0-10 last season!