D7 R25 2024

As a regular contributor to #PACtion.....it's a movement....D7 R25 better kick it in gear if we want to keep the crown
real and true GIF

In all honesty, schools get real creative and find new positions to create when they want to bring someone in. It's amazing how they don't have anything and poof a new position is created.

I was told it would be a created position. If you look at the staff directory rn - the position doesn't exist. My hint is clever if you know what you're looking for or who that guy is in the GIF
That is a great clue. And probably confirms it's not the guy from Ashland. No way you could have a Dean of Students with a 40 time over 5 seconds!

So @CasualFan24, I have sources telling me that Dial is taking the job back. Is he getting this new position or are they full of crap?
To be clear - my post yesterday was not an indication that I knew someone else was getting the job. I was just told that if an outside coach was hired, that they would create a position for him (and what position that would be). Which is probably even more stupid since they wouldn't find positions at the school for any of Coach Dial's assistants.....

I'm sure one of you fellers know this stat, but what schools have the most playoff wins without a state title? I'm sure Trimble is on there and maybe a few other R25 teams.

I'm sure one of you fellers know this stat, but what schools have the most playoff wins without a state title? I'm sure Trimble is on there and maybe a few other R25 teams.
Now this list is based on before last year and with a quick look through.

Mass. Washington-51(now would be off of this)
Mentor-42
Shadyside-38
Avon-33
Cuyahoga Hts-33
Danville-27(now 30)
Huber Heights Wayne-25
Bellaire and Dublin Coffman-24
7 Schools tied at 23( Hopewell Loudon, Liberty Benton, Akron Manchester, New Albany, Solon, Toledo Whitmer, Uniontown Lake)
Trimble has 21 going into this year that would put them top 20.

Mentor-42
Shadyside-38
Avon-33
Cuyahoga Hts-33
Danville-27(now 30)
Huber Heights Wayne-25
7 Schools tied at 23( Hopewell Loudon, Liberty Benton, Akron Manchester, New Albany, Solon, Toledo Whitmer, Uniontown Lake)
Wow. Mentor & Avon could hit 50 & 40 in the next 2-3 years with the expanded playoffs. Would also expect Danville to pass CH pretty fast. CH's engine has slowed down & Danville's going to be in the SE district enough that they'll be able to roll up some serious wins even in their less than dominant years.

The question is - would you rather your school be on this list, or have a title and be a "meh" program?

Wow. Mentor & Avon could hit 50 & 40 in the next 2-3 years with the expanded playoffs. Would also expect Danville to pass CH pretty fast. CH's engine has slowed down & Danville's going to be in the SE district enough that they'll be able to roll up some serious wins even in their less than dominant years.

The question is - would you rather your school be on this list, or have a title and be a "meh" program?

WIN.jpg

Mentor-42
Shadyside-38
Avon-33
Cuyahoga Hts-33
Danville-27(now 30)
Huber Heights Wayne-25
We are at 22 wins and nothing to show for it lol. Danville should pass Heights soon

Playoff wins (by my calculations):

R25
JFK: 50 wins (75 games)
NSP: 47 wins (71 games)
Danville: 30 wins (52 games)
Dalton: 20 wins (37 games)
NMS: 19 wins (32 games)
Lucas: 17 wins (29 games)
Wow. Not sure many would have figured NSP could (and likely will) pass JFK for playoff wins in the next 2 years.
tipping derek jeter GIF