Votes: 54 32.5%
  • Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
Anderson gets the ball out so quickly, pass rush won't matter.
It most definitely matters because I feel like everybody is underestimating the fact that we do have a great defense and I'm not taking nothing away from Anderson because I have known about them all year but you have to understand too on the other side have they seen a team as good as Massillon?. I understand that they beat Winton woods earlier in the year but WW offense was not good at all which keep the WW D on the field alot longer then usual. The thing with this Massillon team is they are a complete team top to bottom it's definitely going to be a good one but Anderson is gonna have to make adjustments as well

It most definitely matters because I feel like everybody is underestimating the fact that we do have a great defense and I'm not taking nothing away from Anderson because I have known about them all year but you have to understand too on the other side have they seen a team as good as Massillon?. I understand that they beat Winton woods earlier in the year but WW offense was not good at all which keep the WW D on the field alot longer then usual. The thing with this Massillon team is they are a complete team top to bottom it's definitely going to be a good one but Anderson is gonna have to make adjustments as well
Nobody is discounting Massillon's defense. I think the Tigers win this one because the way to beat Anderson is to play S L O W on offense and control as much clock as possible. Massillon can do that well. But don't think Anderson hasn't seen good defenses. They beat Winton Woods who has only given up 105 points in 12 games.... I know that's worse than Massillon, but not much. And Withrow had only given up 71 points through 13 games. Then Anderson hung 49 on them. Your coverages have to be on point against Anderson, they make the DLine non-factors in the pass game. And if you rush 3, they'll rush the ball. They'll also force you to take a LB to spy the QB which helps the pass game.

Massillon needs to mix up and disguise coverages and be painfully methodical on offense, keeping Anderson's offense on the sidelines as much as possible. If it becomes a shootout, that's what the Raptors want, so you can't be baited into that.

I'm rooting for SW Ohio to represent, but I just want to watch a good and entertaining game on Friday.

Nobody is discounting Massillon's defense. I think the Tigers win this one because the way to beat Anderson is to play S L O W on offense and control as much clock as possible. Massillon can do that well. But don't think Anderson hasn't seen good defenses. They beat Winton Woods who has only given up 105 points in 12 games.... I know that's worse than Massillon, but not much. And Withrow had only given up 71 points through 13 games. Then Anderson hung 49 on them. Your coverages have to be on point against Anderson, they make the DLine non-factors in the pass game. And if you rush 3, they'll rush the ball. They'll also force you to take a LB to spy the QB which helps the pass game.

Massillon needs to mix up and disguise coverages and be painfully methodical on offense, keeping Anderson's offense on the sidelines as much as possible. If it becomes a shootout, that's what the Raptors want, so you can't be baited into that.

I'm rooting for SW Ohio to represent, but I just want to watch a good and entertaining game on Friday.
Massillon’s defense is probably comparable to WW. Unfortunately for WW, they forgot that scoring points was allowed this year lol. Anderson gave up 56 to Milford? How’d that happen?

Watching Milford v Anderson

I compare em to big walnut with taller wrs :
IMO : since the OL splits wide: blitz 41
IMO : move 13 to middle and add 19 to secondary at times .
Tig🐅

Has anyone been to a football game at HCS? Built for soccer, which has a wider field than football... Was just wondering if the stands are far away from the field? Also, what kind of fan base does Anderson have? Will they have a nice crowd? GO TIGERS!!!
I was there with Big Red last year, very nice stadium, a great place to play! Would have been even better if we had won.

Interesting : watching Anderson vs withrow
Anderson QB quick kick punts and he also runs the eagles QB tush push : it works : #8 is deadly on the TE/HB screen .

Might be an unpopular opinion, but Withrow was very unimpressive to me. I have my thoughts and opinions on the game Friday night, but I’ve probably already said enough. Go Tigers! 🐅 Beat Anderson!

I mean I understand where you're coming from but what I'm saying is our front seven is that good and I'm not trying to be a homer but I have faith in our defense and yeah against a typical defense they might make a pass rush a non factor but our team is completely different than most defenses they have faced our year. I agree that WW had a great defense but like I said their offense was not good so their defense spit the majority of the time on the field so of course they're going to be gassed and they're probably not going to have that much of a pass rush because they was probably tired. I am by no means not trying to take anything away from withrow but I also looked at withrow schedule and their schedule was not that great outside of Cincinnati Xavier and from what I read about X this year was they were pretty pedestrian they weren't that good supposedly now do I honestly know no because I really haven't watched them this year but just reading for most of the posters on here that was their best game in the regular season. But like I said it before I definitely think it's going to be a good game I don't think it's going to be a blowout or anything like that because I know Anderson is going to score some points but this Massillon defense is different especially the front seven and again I'm not trying to sound like a homer but after watching how our D line dominated the Ed's game gave me a lot of confidence even though I understand that Anderson runs a different scheme then Ed's it still comes down to Anderson OL vs Massillon DL

This is a good take. I respect everything you said.

Massillon better have their track shoes. Anderson plays fast fast and fast. No way to simulate it in practice. On the other hand Massillon has the team to run at them especially with tht QB. I think it's Massillons yr I see them winning a close 1.
The beauty of all this is whose year it is will be determined on the field the next two weeks. Know one can know for sure the outcome of these games until they are played. All these teams are capable of winning the state championship Avon, Massillon, Hoban, Cincinnati Anderson. If they weren't capable they wouldn’t be in the final 4.

Can Anderson throw the ball? Running team? What the scoop?
https://eccsports.com/fbStatistics.aspx?sat=5

Anderson can score very quickly averaging 42 points per game. They have had a solid playoff run scoring over 180 points in the 4 games and giving up 74 so the Anderson D is shaky as they tend to give up a lot of big plays.
The QB is just under a 4000-yard passer, They have a 1500 yard RB and 3 receivers with just under 1000 yards for the season each.
Their loss was to D1 Region 4 number one seeded Milford but they still rolled up over 500 yards of offence. Does Massillon have any league sites? I attached the ECC.

So if Massillon and Avon win Friday they didn’t earn it. My god you are stupid.
Hoping for Avon and Massillon title game is wishful thinking. Why is that? Because they want the privates out. I get it, it's the easier path for that elusive ring. No need for bringing up the almighty.

Hoping for Avon and Massillon title game is wishful thinking. Why is that? Because they want the privates out. I get it, it's the easier path for that elusive ring. No need for bringing up the almighty.
Easier path has nothing to do with it. A Massillon vs Avon final would be an in season game that has long been anticipated by both fan bases. It would be more interesting than playing the perennial private puppy mill playoff machine.

I mean I understand where you're coming from but what I'm saying is our front seven is that good and I'm not trying to be a homer but I have faith in our defense and yeah against a typical defense they might make a pass rush a non factor but our team is completely different than most defenses they have faced our year. I agree that WW had a great defense but like I said their offense was not good so their defense spit the majority of the time on the field so of course they're going to be gassed and they're probably not going to have that much of a pass rush because they was probably tired. I am by no means not trying to take anything away from withrow but I also looked at withrow schedule and their schedule was not that great outside of Cincinnati Xavier and from what I read about X this year was they were pretty pedestrian they weren't that good supposedly now do I honestly know no because I really haven't watched them this year but just reading for most of the posters on here that was their best game in the regular season. But like I said it before I definitely think it's going to be a good game I don't think it's going to be a blowout or anything like that because I know Anderson is going to score some points but this Massillon defense is different especially the front seven and again I'm not trying to sound like a homer but after watching how our D line dominated the Ed's game gave me a lot of confidence even though I understand that Anderson runs a different scheme then Ed's it still comes down to Anderson OL vs Massillon DL
I guess we will see if Massillon gets sacks or not. Sacks against Anderson are typically caused by coverage.