Votes: 54 32.5%
  • Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
It's funny to watch the evolution of Moore's relationship with/opinion of the local media. When he first got here he was more open and engaging. You can tell that he now views the interactions as more adversarial. He still makes the appearances, but it sometimes looks like he'd rather be getting a root canal than talking with Kenny Roda. I think his warrior/poet speech last year kind of shocked a few people who were accustomed to Massillon just taking all the crap that gets thrown at them. It was clear there was a little something simmering under the surface and it finally boiled over.

The Tigers haven’t give up more than the 17 pts they did against Valdosta week 1. I think we all feel they will give up more than that on Friday night, these are kids and there will be broken plays or a missed assignment or 2 and Anderson avg 42 ppg.
I just don’t see how they are going to control the Tigers offense at all, there are just too many weapons for them to stop and they just aren’t near as talented on D as they are on O.
As with most big games this game will come down to turnovers and how the OL and DL’s play. Also if the Tigers are ready for their tempo and be ready to go when the ball is snapped.
Run the ball and stop the run !!!!

Is Massillon's stud LB/RB Pringle playing? I know he's missed the past handful of weeks, I'm out of the loop so not sure what the status is.

Also, in a completely unrelated note, did I read a comment in this thread saying Avon's starting QB is out??

WTMZ lol. Classic.
Yeah he called them (WHBC) that several weeks back also. He also stated that if you play for Massillon and make the all county team that you REALLY accomplished something. Doesn't take some of these (Massillon) coaches long to figure out the crooked nature of the local/neighboring schools/coaches/administrations. Some don't do/say much, (Stacy, Hall), some are more vocal and aren't afraid to ruffle some feathers, (Shepas, Moore).

I’d like to apologize to anyone wondering about injuries, this guy is the Massillon team Dr and gets really mad if anyone but him gives out the injury report. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️
How did you know I was talking about you? And for the record I have no idea of his status. Even if I did though I have learned my lesson and wouldn’t dare saying.

I wonder if the cold weather will have an effect on Anderson's passing game? Gametime temp will be 34 and drop slightly thereafter.