Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

Hope all is well with you and yours. Laughter is healthy. Good health to you. Who are the mods exactly and how do I contact them? I'll take your answer off air
You're so soft. It's equal parts sad and hilarious. You ran to the mods (again) to get people locked out of your precious little Coffman thread. Keep denying it....it just proves your guilt that much more. How is that noodle leg punter doing for you? Lol. It was a solid rant and meltdown for a 50-ish year old guy with no kids playing in the game for sure. But hey, the announcers for a HS football game that was streamed questioned the punt block attempt so there ya go.

Were they vaccinated ? … did they die? …just pulling your chain (again) but I do understand that counting them in the total numbers to estimate the % of deaths in misleading … but really didn’t matter … because if you compared vaccinated to unvaccinated deaths between almost any time period after the vaccines was distributed … the unvaccinated was always had a higher percentage … and those facts indicate the vaccine was effective whether you want to admit or not.

Again, I don't give a damn about the vax. If you're under 60 and in reasonable health, there is zero need to get vaccinated.

It's hilarious you still trust their statistics after everything you were told about covid turned out to be a lie.

Failing to take into consideration age (the number one cause of all death especially during covid) is intentional deception... Republicans are statically older.
In 2020, over 65 went for Trump 52-45. The analysis for the 500K deaths showed republican voters with 43% more death. That is a staggering difference when you also equate vax status.

Last edited:
Again, I don't give a damn about the vax. If you're under 60 and in reasonable health, there is zero need to get vaccinated.

It's hilarious you still trust their statistics after everything you were told about covid turned out to be a lie.
Why do you idiots feel a need to tell people whether they should or need to get vaccinations? Do you do this with the flu? Shingles? You are not their employer so you can't enforce any rules. You have this rabid obsession to give bogus medical advice to people because of your cult like political beliefs. .

Why do you idiots feel a need to tell people whether they should or need to get vaccinations? Do you do this with the flu? Shingles? You are not their employer so you can't enforce any rules. You have this rabid obsession to give bogus medical advice to people because of your cult like political beliefs. .
The information on the flu & shingles vaccines is reasonably honest and there isn't an agenda to push those vaccines down the throat of every American regardless of whether or not they might benefit from them. I'm vaccinated against the shingles but would be upset if the drug manufacturer of that vaccine in collaboration with the CDC, FDA & Travis Kelsey pushed the shingles vaccine on 21 year olds. Wouldn't you?

You are the king over over exaggeration … were they wrong on somethings, yes … everything a lie, come on!!! … only for those that really think Gateway Pundit is real news … all I know is what I read and what I saw in my real life matched up … the unvaccinated got severely sick and died at a much higher rate than the vaccinated … and nobody I know that got vaccinated has had any issues after the first few days … you can keep riding the conspiracy highway … but, I prefer to live in the real world.

The information on the flu & shingles vaccines is reasonably honest and there isn't an agenda to push those vaccines down the throat of every American regardless of whether or not they might benefit from them. I'm vaccinated against the shingles but would be upset if the drug manufacturer of that vaccine in collaboration with the CDC, FDA & Travis Kelsey pushed the shingles vaccine on 21 year olds. Wouldn't you?
Why did you get the shingles vaccine? … you do know it is not 100% effective … people who get it some still get shingles and it gets less effective over time … so why did you call it a vaccine??????

Inflammation..... Most don't understand.

Why did you get the shingles vaccine? … you do know it is not 100% effective … people who get it some still get shingles and it gets less effective over time … so why did you call it a vaccine??????
I CHOSE to get vaccinated against shingles because:

* Shingles is a nasty thing and I wanted to reduce my chances of getting it.

* While the vaccines efficacy was not 100% and it varies from person to person it is about 90% effective

* I am in a relatively high risk group (age) for getting the Shingles

* The side effects are modest and easily manageable. The vaccine itself is the product of old school well established medical science.

* There has not been a concerted propaganda effort by Public Health Agencies to demonize the Shingles virus while extolling the virtues of the vaccine to fight it.

As you can see my reasons are straight forward and not one applies to covid which is a: less dangerous virus; much less effective vaccine; more dangerous side effects and is being pushed on the public.

As an aside you can call the covid shot a "vaccine" all you want and by some definitions you would be right but when it does almost nothing to reduce your chances of getting covid, certaintly less then a 50% reduction, you really are pushing the definition of "vaccine" to it's common sense limit don't you think?

Agree with the bolded. That's the same position I took with respect to leaders in the public and private sectors after the shot became widely available.

I see advertisements for the shingles vaccine almost every day. I let people make their own decisions. You people are no better than the folks that are preaching the vaccine to everybody. You are just the other side of the same coin. and stop with your fact less political preaching.

I CHOSE to get vaccinated against shingles because:

* Shingles is a nasty thing and I wanted to reduce my chances of getting it.

* While the vaccines efficacy was not 100% and it varies from person to person it is about 90% effective

* I am in a relatively high risk group (age) for getting the Shingles

* The side effects are modest and easily manageable. The vaccine itself is the product of old school well established medical science.

* There has not been a concerted propaganda effort by Public Health Agencies to demonize the Shingles virus while extolling the virtues of the vaccine to fight it.

As you can see my reasons are straight forward and not one applies to covid which is a: less dangerous virus; much less effective vaccine; more dangerous side effects and is being pushed on the public.

As an aside you can call the covid shot a "vaccine" all you want and by some definitions you would be right but when it does almost nothing to reduce your chances of getting covid, certaintly less then a 50% reduction, you really are pushing the definition of "vaccine" to it's common sense limit don't you think?
The shingles vax was 100% worse from a side effect perspective for me.

Nobody wants or needs your medical advice. People and employers can decide for themselves.

I see advertisements for the shingles vaccine almost every day. I let people make their own decisions. You people are no better than the folks that are preaching the vaccine to everybody. You are just the other side of the same coin. and stop with your fact less political preaching.
Shingles doesn't care. ( I got shingles vax only one that made me feel tired/sick)

In 2020, over 65 went for Trump 52-45. The analysis for the 500K deaths showed republican voters with 43% more death. That is a staggering difference when you also equate vax status.
What percentage of all deaths are from that age group 90% 95%...thanks for confirming that your news was fake...Lol

What percentage of all deaths are from that age group 90% 95%...thanks for confirming that your news was fake...Lol
It actually does not matter. If this was just an age thing than you would have a death delta that aligned with the party delta. It is 7% to 43%. You are obviously too dumb to understand the math.

The shingles vax was 100% worse from a side effect perspective for me.

Nobody wants or needs your medical advice. People and employers can decide for themselves.
Got to love this: * There has not been a concerted propaganda effort by Public Health Agencies to demonize the Shingles virus while extolling the virtues of the vaccine to fight it.

Are they pushing the Shingles vaccine for EVERYONE? The ads are clearly aimed at the 50+ age group.

In contrast, they're pushing covid vaccination for kids. I guess you're okay with that.

Got to love this: * There has not been a concerted propaganda effort by Public Health Agencies to demonize the Shingles virus while extolling the virtues of the vaccine to fight it.
I get why a guy like you who pushes social "science" as a science wouldn't understand how alarming this is. But let me repeat it slowly for you:

Science is supposed to be dispassionate and without an agenda. Exaggeration should be minimized and cool, thoughtful consideration should predominate in the conversation.

When they talk about Shingles and the Shingles vaccine you get a scientific discussion of the topic. Here's the risk of shingles; here are the people at elevated risk from shingles; here is a vaccine and this is how well it works and here's the side effects. You get the information you and your physician need to make an informed decision.

In contrast, covid is demonized and it's dangers grossly overstated. They don't properly distinguish whose at the greatest risk of getting covid and they shamelessly exaggerate the potency of the covid vaccine while minimizing it's side effects.

I'll take my science without an agenda please.

Are they pushing the Shingles vaccine for EVERYONE? The ads are clearly aimed at the 50+ age group.

In contrast, they're pushing covid vaccination for kids. I guess you're okay with that.
Kids cant get shingles you moron. THe chicken pox vaccine is recommended for kids.

Then why did you bring it up? It obviously has nothing to do with my comment.
Well it really doesn't matter who was up the line from my grandmother, but it presented a scenario that was a reality in many people's lives. That is even if YOU are not at much risk for a severe consequence, your decisions have impacts on others. You can throw the word "likelihood" around all you want, and the numbers support that, but I guess I'm a little less cavalier about 1M+ Americans dying of Covid-related causes.
You supported compliance. Compliance destroyed the educational and social development of a generation. Well done.
Destroyed? Come on. Don't chicken be such a chicken little. For the most part, I think kids are more resilient than you're giving them credit. I wouldn't say I supported compliance as much as I'd say I didn't oppose, while laughing at you guys losing your minds over a little inconvenience.

I've done no such thing, liar.

Why do you constantly make chit up?