Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

"Wouldn't I be better protected against COVID-19 if I just got infected naturally, instead of getting vaccinated?

There's no way to predict how COVID-19 would affect you. Severe COVID-19 illness, and even death, have occurred in people of all ages — including healthy people. If you do get infected, vaccination helps protect you against severe illness, hospitalization and death."

You’re not considering that these were actions instructed based on a pandemic response where there is little time to prepare for protecting our most vulnerable population (immunocompromised, chronic health, our elderly). Of course all the healthy actions of living a healthy lifestyle above help build your immune system. But those are not short term solutions for a pandemic. It didn’t help that our government (Trump and DeWine) gave us no warning until the last minute. Although I had been reading about vaccines research for coronaviruses since 2012, many Americans had no clue about the virus.
Standerd healthcare science did not change( treat early and often, excersize, eat right and supliment This was NEVER mention by your fake news and was discouraged) only lies, deception made your propaganda stream.

Trump gave us warning and acted imediatly ( close down Flights from China) for this he was demonized and called racist by your fake news and dems...they were at the time actully saying to go to Chinatown and hug people
Did you forget?

Hydroxy chloroquine worked
As did C D Zinc
Ivermectine
Anti viral nasal spray
Asprin and many other cheap safe treatments all help...

Standerd healthcare science did not change( treat early and often, excersize, eat right and supliment This was NEVER mention by your fake news and was discouraged) only lies, deception made your propaganda stream.

Trump gave us warning and acted imediatly ( close down Flights from China) for this he was demonized and called racist by your fake news and dems...they were at the time actully saying to go to Chinatown and hug people
Did you forget?

As did C D Zinc
Ivermectine
Anti viral nasal spray
Trump delivered the vax (his only real accomplishment). Now you conspiracy nuts won't take any vax or listen to doctors. Getting your medical info from Joe Rogan and Reddit.

GO MAGA!

Trump delivered the vax (his only real accomplishment). Now you conspiracy nuts won't take any vax or listen to doctors. Getting your medical info from Joe Rogan and Reddit.

GO MAGA!

Hey, someone has to die ! Let them roll the dice with their lives. What have they got to lose ? 😂

Hey, someone has to die ! Let them roll the dice with their lives. What have they got to lose ? 😂
By rule, democrats are all for Killing od babies so the stillborn are right up their alley.

Once covid Vax starts killing their protected class, criminals, then they won't care.

Lots of stories for you -

Both wife and I are older and have some health problems that make us vulnerable. We got the vax. Had Covid twice. Not a problem at all.

Had to do business with a Right wing lawyer full of bluster and BS. He and his wife did not vax. Bragged about it. They caught it, killed her and put him in the hospital. He no longer talks bluster.

There are other clowns who made fun of Covid and survived it. But they are suffering the effects of long term Covid . Not pretty .

Moral of the story, you reap what you sow.

GO MAGA!
Why in your oppion did all know science change 180 exactly the same covid arrived...close down gyms open liqour stores, no early treatments are allowed to be mentioned or researched before we even know what they are?

Army Scrambling to Get Back Soldiers It Kicked Out over Biden’s Military Vaccine Mandate​

The Army now appears to be trying to bring back into service soldiers it kicked out over the Biden administration’s policy to remove servicemembers who rejected the coronavirus vaccine mandate, according to a letter from the Army several former soldiers posted online.

The letter, addressed to “Former Service Member,” states that there is new Army guidance that would correct military records of those kicked out, which would enable those who were removed and had their DD-214s marked with a certain code barring them from reentering service to be able to return.

The letter instructed former soldiers on how they could get their records corrected, then added:

Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their local Army, US Army Reserve (USAR) or Army National Guard (ARNG) recruiter for more information. Individuals may locate an Army recruiter by visiting https://www.goarmy.com, a USAR recruiter by visiting https://www.goarmyreserve.com or an ARNG recruiter by visiting https://nationalguard.com/get-started

Did you forget?

As did C D Zinc
Ivermectine
Anti viral nasal spray
I have a lot of personal stories like this. Sadly, some of my adult family impacted were just afraid of shots and cost them their lives.

Lots of stories for you -

Both wife and I are older and have some health problems that make us vulnerable. We got the vax. Had Covid twice. Not a problem at all.

Had to do business with a Right wing lawyer full of bluster and BS. He and his wife did not vax. Bragged about it. They caught it, killed her and put him in the hospital. He no longer talks bluster.

There are other clowns who made fun of Covid and survived it. But they are suffering the effects of long term Covid . Not pretty .

Moral of the story, you reap what you sow.

Gotta love it when the covidians choose to highlight the exceptions rather than the rule!

Hey, did you know fat ancient President Trump beat covid right before our eyes in 3 days? He must seem like a god to you.

lmao

There is at least one person on the anti-vaxx side of this argument who did this exact thing within this thread.

Great! You stay after him, and I'll stay after the one on your side.

Remember when you thought kids were at risk and they were going to kill all their grandparents? Man, that was stupid!

lmao

“Chair Care”. Because I always seek medical advice from my hair stylist lol. Oh wait this isn’t in Ohio so why should this concern any of us?

Pimp these freaking shots or we will screw with your license ?

Had all my Covid shots. They work well. Had Covid twice and hardly knew I had it. Get my flu shot every year and never get the flu. Science works !
I never had a shot. I am sure I must have had Covid at some point, but I refused to be tested because I had no desire to contribute to the data. I haven’t even really had a bad cold in five years or so, knock wood.

So, how do you know that the shot helped you ? You may simply be similar to me with Covid.

Great! You stay after him, and I'll stay after the one on your side.

Remember when you thought kids were at risk and they were going to kill all their grandparents? Man, that was stupid!

lmao
Considering my grandmother died of Covid because the other person living with her was unvaccinated, contracted, and brought it in the house, no, not all that stupid. Thanks bud.

Considering my grandmother died of Covid because the other person living with her was unvaccinated, contracted, and brought it in the house, no, not all that stupid. Thanks bud.

I'm not making light of your grandmother's death, but that is another example of the exception, not the rule. Are you saying an unvaccinated child brought it home from school?

The likelihood of school children infecting and killing their grandparents is virtually non-existent. There was zero justification for what we did to the educational and social development of a generation even though you supported it at the time.

Gotta love it when the covidians choose to highlight the exceptions rather than the rule!

Hey, did you know fat ancient President Trump beat covid right before our eyes in 3 days? He must seem like a god to you.

lmao
So what exactly is the rule … in my life I know almost 20 people who died after getting covid … none of them were vaccinated

I'm not making light of your grandmother's death, but that is another example of the exception, not the rule. Are you saying an unvaccinated child brought it home from school?

The likelihood of school children infecting and killing their grandparents is virtually non-existent. There was zero justification for what we did to the educational and social development of a generation even though you supported it at the time.
The difference is that I'm not using what happened in my personal life as proof of a greater claim. I have no idea who was up the line from my grandmother other than my aunt, who parroted all the anti-vaxx greatest hits while working a job that required she enter other people's homes. I consider her justifications and near prideful defiance completely reckless considering her living situation.

I don't know what you think I supported. As the husband of a teacher, we learned quickly how useless remote learning would be.

So what exactly is the rule … in my life I know almost 20 people who died after getting covid … none of them were vaccinated

The rule is, if you're under 60 years of age and in reasonably good health, covid is no real threat to your life or well-being.

Deaths before the vaccine was available don't count as unvaccinated deaths.

Anything else I can clear up for you?

The difference is that I'm not using what happened in my personal life as proof of a greater claim. I have no idea who was up the line from my grandmother other than my aunt, who parroted all the anti-vaxx greatest hits while working a job that required she enter other people's homes. I consider her justifications and near prideful defiance completely reckless considering her living situation.

Then why did you bring it up? It obviously has nothing to do with my comment.

I don't know what you think I supported. As the husband of a teacher, we learned quickly how useless remote learning would be.

You supported compliance. Compliance destroyed the educational and social development of a generation. Well done.

The rule is, if you're under 60 years of age and in reasonably good health, covid is no real threat to your life or well-being.

Deaths before the vaccine was available don't count as unvaccinated deaths.

Anything else I can clear up for you?
I would say 50 in reasonably good health … but other wise I agree with this part … my problem is with the notion that the vaccine was dangerous to get … from my perspective I have seen no evidence of that

I don’t care if you don’t count before … it was still 12 or so to ZERO … in my life … and I don’t know a single person who got the shots who had anything lasting problems (after first few days) but I do know several unvaccinated people who caught covid and had lasting problems (4 to 6 months)

It is none of my business if you or anybody else got/gets the shots … I just hope their decision was/is based on correct information.

"Wouldn't I be better protected against COVID-19 if I just got infected naturally, instead of getting vaccinated?

There's no way to predict how COVID-19 would affect you. Severe COVID-19 illness, and even death, have occurred in people of all ages — including healthy people. If you do get infected, vaccination helps protect you against severe illness, hospitalization and death."

Stop! Do we use Ventilators anymore? Zpack and steroids is the answer now. Vaccinated people get Covid more often. Oh yes, I got a shot.