Cleveland Browns 2023 Edition

It was a pretty quiet week in this thread and we all know why. Fear of prosperity. Knowing the Browns are ripe to be Minshewed and nationally forgotten again. It cannot happen, though. This is a conference game and will be huge when it comes to tiebreakers. The Browns are already behind in AFC wins.

Looks like the Browns had their moment already in beating SF, of which whatever remains of the fan base ten losing seasons from now will swear they were at the game when the Browns beat the eventual Super Bowl champs.

Still hoping the Watson that the Browns traded for shows up sometime this season. Getting into the playoffs is the goal and then put everything together to make a run.

A terrible decision; all Browns need is a QB that doesn't turn the ball over; the defense is Super Bowl capable.

The expansion franchise was cursed from the get-go. We are looking at three first round draft picks laying on the turf and playing like crap whenever he’s been upright. 7-10 Stefanski fired. New coach. Rinse and repeat.

In all seriousness, I would like to see Watson’s season over and the Browns trading for Kirk Cousins…who is in the final year of his contract…and just see how far Cousins can take them, knowing he will be signing with another team next year so money isn’t a factor. He’s the QB Stefanski wants, anyway.

In all seriousness, I would like to see Watson’s season over and the Browns trading for Kirk Cousins…who is in the final year of his contract…and just see how far Cousins can take them, knowing he will be signing with another team next year so money isn’t a factor. He’s the QB Stefanski wants, anyway.
They have nothing to trade. Cousins has never won anything anyway.

Settle in. Watson is what we get for the foreseeable future.

Pathetic effort.

Spent all week patting themselves on the back rather than prepared to play.