Cincinnati Jobs

Whoever get the West Clermont job will be walking into a great situation. Especially since PacMan Jones took half of an undefeated basketball team from Withrow last week and enrolled them into West Clemont.
what is this about?

Indian Hill will announce today or tomorrow. They're waiting for everyone to go on spring break so there aren't phone calls to field. Let it be known, IH parted ways with Tim Burch
Shocked! I guess Tim Burch is done or tired?! He put his heart and soul in coaching IH…my only thought is there are other mitigating factors..sail on Coach…always a class act

Shocked! I guess Tim Burch is done or tired?! He put his heart and soul in coaching IH…my only thought is there are other mitigating factors..sail on Coach…always a class act
Coach Burch wasn't done or tired. Apparent the rest of the CHL coaches knew about this decision before he did. Loud parents and an AD who will let them run the show caused this vacancy.

Coach Burch wasn't done or tired. Apparent the rest of the CHL coaches knew about this decision before he did. Loud parents and an AD who will let them run the show caused this vacancy.
That’s now the New Norm. Sad but true. Little support from administrators and/or board members. Clueless, political little creatures.

Oh…that is sad…if he were abusing kids or breaking rules that would be a different story but Coach Burch was always a class act…and his teams always finished over .500…not sure what the parents over there want..it is extremely hard to make a run in d2 in the tournament. He did a remarkable job this year considering the injuries to key players and not much depth.

What are the reasons for letting Burch go? Had a great run a year ago in the tourney. If what they did in football coaching search is an indication, they are going to look for a "big name" hire.

Here is the early list of interested candidates for Blanchester.

JV Coach Andy Wood
Assistant Coach Mike Malott
Miles Burton HC Hillsboro
Michelle Elston credentials unknown
Pete Jackson current Blanchester girls HC

That’s now the New Norm. Sad but true. Little support from administrators and/or board members. Clueless, political little creatures.
Allegedly, an administrator may be one of the loudest parents. What's sad is that there is talent and the parents ruined the rising senior's 2022/2023 season by bringing in a stranger (whoever that may be) and trying to work some magic. "If my kid doesn't play, I'll find someone who will play him" mentality is not okay. Good luck to whomever that poor, new hire is...hope he knows he works for a few loud parents and not the district.

Allegedly, an administrator may be one of the loudest parents. What's sad is that there is talent and the parents ruined the rising senior's 2022/2023 season by bringing in a stranger (whoever that may be) and trying to work some magic. "If my kid doesn't play, I'll find someone who will play him" mentality is not okay. Good luck to whomever that poor, new hire is...hope he knows he works for a few loud parents and not the district.
It’s endless. Not every ending. A few schools have cultural and stability. The rest, good luck. Amazing how parents/administrators/board members have All but destroyed HS sports.

It’s endless. Not every ending. A few schools have cultural and stability. The rest, good luck. Amazing how parents/administrators/board members have All but destroyed HS sports.
Burtch had been there forever and experienced a lot of success. Sad he was forced out.

Burtch had been there forever and experienced a lot of success. Sad he was forced out.
Again, the splineless in control control are a big reason athletic departments and more importantly, many school districts have huge problems.

If this is true the new Coach will also be working for an AD without a backbone!!

Who is in line to take over for Baker at Goshen? Any obvious candidates?
Goshen has two really good guards coming back both will be Juniors.
Caden Zeinner 12.9pts 40.3% from 3
Connor Moore 12.6pts 35% from 3
The bonus is both the 7th and 8th grade teams won the league this year. Some pretty good talent coming up through the ranks.

As we know though the Goshen job is a every year you can compete for the league type of job. As long as Goshen is DI they will never make a tournament run unfortunately.

I'm sure this job will attract some good candidates.