Cincinnati Jobs

Indian Hill had a board meeting last night. Nothing on the agenda regarding approval of a coach. They do also have a Board Special Session scheduled on the 21st

WC's next board meeting is the 18th. Will be interesting to see if anything comes from that.

Goshen had a board meeting on the 11th - No basketball items on that agenda either

Would think most of these places would definitely want to get someone in place sooner rather than later

Indian Hill had a board meeting last night. Nothing on the agenda regarding approval of a coach. They do also have a Board Special Session scheduled on the 21st

WC's next board meeting is the 18th. Will be interesting to see if anything comes from that.

Goshen had a board meeting on the 11th - No basketball items on that agenda either

Would think most of these places would definitely want to get someone in place sooner rather than later
always blows my mind when schools drag their feet on hiring when it gets near to summer......ideally you would have a coach in place before summer starts so they can establish some things over the summer ebefore the next school year starts......camps scrimmages shootouts etc.

certainly dont want to rush the hire but at the same time, anyone who is interested and aavilable has probably already made that known.....make a choice already

always blows my mind when schools drag their feet on hiring when it gets near to summer......ideally you would have a coach in place before summer starts so they can establish some things over the summer ebefore the next school year starts......camps scrimmages shootouts etc.

certainly dont want to rush the hire but at the same time, anyone who is interested and aavilable has probably already made that known.....make a choice already
What the rush, its not even football season yet, they have time.

T

he are F’ ing clueless.

These maggots who do the process, think they are the smartest people in the room. Hire a coach and move on. It’s not Ohio state or Michigan.

WC just posted the job again today with a new closing date of April 19th, original deadline was March 30th.

Not difficult to read between the lines on that one.

It looks like the fate of western civilization, as we know it, rests on who the new Indian Hill High School basketball coach is.

I don't know - what just curious if that was the Mr Sparks everyone was talking about.

I also don't think it's that big of a deal to coach against your son.
Keith Starks is the Varsity Girls Basketball Coach at Ursuline. Leave that job to go coach a team that will play his son’s twice a year? Anything is possible but I don’t see this happening.

This thread is painful to read.
Keith Starks never played in the NBA. Nobody thinks Starks is going to Anderson. This has turned into a WC and IH speculation thread.

This thread is painful to read.
Keith Starks never played in the NBA. Nobody thinks Starks is going to Anderson. This has turned into a WC and IH speculation thread.
I agree but almost every thread on here minus scores is pretty much speculation.

I get this is a HS forum. What many think the next savior is coming to your school. Usually doesn’t happen. The splineless and know it always at many of these schools have sent HS sports back 10 years or more. Good luck going forward.

Update on Indian Hill? Believe the resume period is closed.
Heard they started interviews and are going to have a decision by the first week of May. Seems like a long time but I saw on the district site that they don't have a board meeting until 5/17 but I doubt they'd take that long.

Heard they started interviews and are going to have a decision by the first week of May. Seems like a long time but I saw on the district site that they don't have a board meeting until 5/17 but I doubt they'd take that long.
They also have a "special" meeting this week on the 21st but not sure what they will include in that meeting.

WC had a board meeting last night but there was nothing on the agenda under personnel regarding basketball