Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2023

It's irresponsible, shameful, and disrespectful to openly post rumors about a kid on a message board and those who do so should take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves -"would I want this posted about my son'?

So many rumors, so many opinions. I believe in Occam's Razor theory. In short...when posed with many scenarios generally the simplest option is true, and that would be staying....

I know we like to hammer on Bell mostly because of one uber sensitive poster but there is a line you just don't cross.
Nobody said he was going anywhere, just rumor mills flying around. Everything I read about St. Clair is that he is a great kid. Its a forum. It is meant for talking about this type of stuff. No disrespect was had. Nobody said he WAS doing something, or even talking badly about anyone, especially not a kid. Again, this a a message/forum board that is meant for just that thing, talking about what is going on in the football world. And if someone posted this stuff about my son, no big deal, because it is just that, a message board

Nobody said he was going anywhere, just rumor mills flying around. Everything I read about St. Clair is that he is a great kid. Its a forum. It is meant for talking about this type of stuff. No disrespect was had. Nobody said he WAS doing something, or even talking badly about anyone, especially not a kid. Again, this a a message/forum board that is meant for just that thing, talking about what is going on in the football world. And if someone posted this stuff about my son, no big deal, because it is just that, a message board
I disagree.

Posting a kid's name and rumors of where he may, or may not, transfer to is off limits. I don't know, just how I see it.

Wanna speculate where a kid may go to college? Go for it, but this is where I draw the line.

At the end of the day, you do you.

I disagree.

Posting a kid's name and rumors of where he may, or may not, transfer to is off limits. I don't know, just how I see it.

Wanna speculate where a kid may go to college? Go for it, but this is where I draw the line.

At the end of the day, you do you.

Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yep. TJ is graduating. Only comment Coach would make at the end of the season was the he hadn't decided yet.
For what it is worth, he's a competitor and if does call it quits, he'll probably will go nuts until he's a coach again. Just my two cents and I don't mean anything by this statement, just my gut feeling. He's been the best coach the Braves have ever had IMHO.

For what it is worth, he's a competitor and if does call it quits, he'll probably will go nuts until he's a coach again. Just my two cents and I don't mean anything by this statement, just my gut feeling. He's been the best coach the Braves have ever had IMHO.
He is definitely the best coach Shawnee has ever had. As others have said on here, even when overmatched Shawnee shows up with a great game plan and generally outperforms their talent.

My personal feeling is that, if he steps away its going to be to have more time to go watch TJ play in college, assuming he goes somewhere and plays. Only other thing that may lure him away would be an opportunity at some large school that is too good to miss. I know he has applied for some big school jobs in the past. The biggest question if he leaves is how much of his staff is willing to stay around if asked by the next guy along with who will be the next guy.

He is definitely the best coach Shawnee has ever had. As others have said on here, even when overmatched Shawnee shows up with a great game plan and generally outperforms their talent.

My personal feeling is that, if he steps away its going to be to have more time to go watch TJ play in college, assuming he goes somewhere and plays. Only other thing that may lure him away would be an opportunity at some large school that is too good to miss. I know he has applied for some big school jobs in the past. The biggest question if he leaves is how much of his staff is willing to stay around if asked by the next guy along with who will be the next guy.
I think they already know who'll be the next guy if he leaves.

How much is London losing? I presume they just reload?
As for SS...for as long as they are in the kids division of the CBC pretty much anyone could guide them to a league title, but that should not be their sole goal

As for SS...for as long as they are in the kids division of the CBC pretty much anyone could guide them to a league title, but that should not be their sole goal
I don't think that's ever their sole goal. To me their next big goal is to consistently make the regional finals and win. They have made it 5 times in their history and won once.

I have a feeling more families considering a public to public transfer are going to be very cautious. 3 big name transfers with D1 offers physically moved in to the Columbus area last season and still had to sit games. OHSAA isn’t having it.

I know London loses the S/RB Jones who is a border line D1 player but they will get their big rb (will be a Sr next year) back from a season ending knee injury he sustained early in the year.

London has been very good at all levels over the last few years, I would expect them to simply reload. The Head Coach Cutler has it going there.

Jones is a fantastic player. Multiple FCS offers. Will be a stud at that level.
London isn’t going anywhere soon. Coach Cutler and their staff do a great job. Their weight program is second to none at our level.

Chiefs are 1 play from appearing in the State Finals. Amazing how small mistakes and little details

The best coach ever of the Braves is a low wall. But Meeks is one of the best ever in Clark County.

Interesting time for Bellefontaine to change coaches..
Jason Brown was hired as an administrator last year and said this year would be his last because of that. Tried to find the link but couldn't. I actually think it's admirable that he didn't change his mind and stick it out one more year, lol. That had to be tough with TSC going into his senior year.

Jason Brown was hired as an administrator last year and said this year would be his last because of that. Tried to find the link but couldn't. I actually think it's admirable that he didn't change his mind and stick it out one more year, lol. That had to be tough with TSC going into his senior year.
my thoughts exactly. most coaches are lucky to coach a player if TSC’s caliber once in their career. it’s not like Bellefontaine is expected to fall off very much next year either.

Hmmm...Not sure what you are getting at other than the Chefs are losing a lot of support to the QB. I think it was well known before the season started the coach was stepping down after this year.
Everyone knew Brown was gonna be stepping down once he took that new position, i am super excited to see Coach P take over at the helm. That has been a long time coming since the days his dad coached.

Last edited: