Cavs 2023-24

Allen still questionable. Meanwhile DM doing this in pain. Come on Jarrett, its game 7 for crying out loud. Put on padding and strap up
He’s the same puz$y who sat out the play-in game a couple years ago. Can’t teach heart. A lot of this roster needs a re-do.

Yeah I usually give injured the players the benefit of the doubt, because most pro athletes need to be hyper competitive to make it to the top, and they want to play and compete no matter what.

But some NBA guys are just really tall and athletic I guess, with no heart. If Allen sits out game 7 with bruised ribs, send him out the door with JB at the end of the season. And don't let him in the locker room or on the bench today. Hell with him.

Allen played in 81 straight games before being injured this time … I think I will give him the benefit of the doubt … but if he does play I would split him and Mobley up from the start … start one and have the other come off the bench.

Allen played in 81 straight games before being injured this time … I think I will give him the benefit of the doubt … but if he does play I would split him and Mobley up from the start … start one and have the other come off the bench.
Did you see the alleged play? Is he made of glass? Sorry, many play football with bruised ribs, put on a flap jacket, it's game 7. Have all off-season to recover if you lose

Multiple concerns early on. Orlando not rattled. Orlando getting 2nd looks and dropping 3s. Very minimal help for DM so far. That combo can get you out of this fast

Multiple concerns early on. Orlando not rattled. Orlando getting 2nd looks and dropping 3s. Very minimal help for DM so far. That combo can get you out of this fast
Yeah. This one looks over already. Orlando wants it and the Cavs look tight. This could be a very ugly night in the history of this franchise.

Yeah. This one looks over already. Orlando wants it and the Cavs look tight. This could be a very ugly night in the history of this franchise.
Told you mitchell trade was a failure.23 percent just awful.Mtchell is not that guy.

DM not leaving floor, giving it all, and having to go to locker room between quarters, and Allen can't even dress

Mitchell out and we haven't scored 1 damn point in the 2q....after you had it down to 6.....but, sure Brian, the problem is DM

Should go…

Altman
Bickerstaff
Garland
Allen
Strus
Niang

If you give me the right deal…

Mitchell
Mobley

I would go for a bunch of first rounders and blow up this abomination sky high. Bring in a new GM and let him make the picks.

Should go…

Altman
Bickerstaff
Garland
Allen
Strus
Niang

If you give me the right deal…

Mitchell
Mobley

I would go for a bunch of first rounders and blow up this abomination sky high. Bring in a new GM and let him make the picks.
Absolutely need picks in worst way. No way to improve this team. So much money thrown at bad contracts